Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GET THESE STINKING UGA COLORS
Bookmark and Share
auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

OFF OF THIS SITE.............MY GOD JEREMY.........WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU..........DO I NEED TO MAKE A DONATION TO NCAABBS, DO I NEED TO TELL AUBURN TO LOSE TO UGA TECH, PLEASE GOD TELL ME I CAN BUY MY WAY OUT OF THESE COLORS...........

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
06-08-2003 12:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

auburnfan71 Wrote:OFF OF THIS SITE.............MY GOD JEREMY.........WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU..........DO I NEED TO MAKE A DONATION TO NCAABBS, DO I NEED TO TELL AUBURN TO LOSE TO UGA TECH, PLEASE GOD TELL ME I CAN BUY MY WAY OUT OF THESE COLORS...........

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
These colors are incredible....
06-08-2003 12:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miss. State

Auburn is Navy blue and orange correct? If so that is what I see here.
06-08-2003 01:07 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

Maybe I need to adjust my monitor, but I see red and blue. The Auburn Orange is a much deeper shade of orange than that of Tennessee.

03-confused
06-08-2003 01:17 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

msudawgs64 Wrote:Auburn is Navy blue and orange correct? If so that is what I see here.
These are Auburn colors. Please adjust your monitor settings.

On the desktop -- right click... go to properties

Go to the settings tab.

Change the color to 32 bit.

It should look much better after that.
06-08-2003 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Jeremy, I have changed my settings, prayed to Bill Gates, sacrificed 3 chickens, held my mouth just right, cussed ever so gently under my breath, and still have these God forsaken black and red colors.

THanking you in advance for fixing this major problem on the Auburn board.

wde
06-08-2003 04:31 PM
Advertisement

Lucy Offline
All American

I Root For: Wake Forest

DonatorsCrappies

GTS...you are well versed in the issues I've had with the colors & the fact that I have my monitor settings matching those you recommend.

And like auburnfan, I too have red & black. I have flipped back & forth between the UGA board & this one and the colors are the same...the UGA board just has the red as the primary color and this one has the black.

Just wanted to let auburnfan know that he's not crazy...:frown:
06-08-2003 06:06 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Looks like UGA here to me, too.
06-08-2003 09:21 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

10MAN Wrote:Looks like UGA here to me, too.
I don't mind them.
06-08-2003 10:18 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Lucy Wrote:And like auburnfan, I too have red & black. I have flipped back & forth between the UGA board & this one and the colors are the same...the UGA board just has the red as the primary color and this one has the black.
This is NOT black. It is royal deep navy. If you don't believe me -- view source and notice that the page background is NOT #000000 (black)

I will change the color scheme.
06-09-2003 01:37 AM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

I changed from 16 bit to 32 bit (I'm running XP) and I do see the blue as before, but the orange is more of a red color. Red & Blue-not a problem to a Reb! :D

<!--EDIT|NewspaperRebel|Jun 9 2003, 06:13 AM-->
06-09-2003 06:06 AM
Advertisement

auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Unfreaking believable jeremy, are u color blind. these are old missie colors....i can see a difference now. Jeremy, what have i done to you. I apologize for leaving the board for a little while, but i bought a house, got engaged, and just now getting my shiznit back in order. I want orange and blue by God, Orange and Blue.

wde
Thanking you in advance for hurrying up and changing these colors from God awful ole missie colors now.

Change it back to UGA colors, at least they been to ATlanta and the seccg before.

muahhahhahhhhahhahahahahhaa
bradley
06-09-2003 10:44 AM
Lucy Offline
All American

I Root For: Wake Forest

DonatorsCrappies

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
Lucy Wrote:And like auburnfan, I too have red & black. &nbsp;I have flipped back & forth between the UGA board & this one and the colors are the same...the UGA board just has the red as the primary color and this one has the black.
This is NOT black. It is royal deep navy. If you don't believe me -- view source and notice that the page background is NOT #000000 (black)

Okay, I realized that the home monitor is old and can only go up to 24 bit, so I'm here at work, looking at a 1 year old monitor in 32 bit and I'm still seeing black & red. 03-confused In fact I think the black & red scheme over here actually looks better than the red & black scheme on the UGA board... 03-wink
06-09-2003 11:22 AM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Lucy Wrote:
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
Lucy Wrote:And like auburnfan, I too have red & black. &nbsp;I have flipped back & forth between the UGA board & this one and the colors are the same...the UGA board just has the red as the primary color and this one has the black.

Okay, I realized that the home monitor is old and can only go up to 24 bit, so I'm here at work, looking at a 1 year old monitor in 32 bit and I'm still seeing black & red. 03-confused In fact I think the black & red scheme over here actually looks better than the red & black scheme on the UGA board... 03-wink
Not at all. Georgia is much more largely known for Red then Black. Red needs to be the MAIN color and here it isn;t.
06-09-2003 12:15 PM
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

WOW! I see red and blue, very American colors 03-wink
06-09-2003 12:27 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

auburnfan71 Wrote:Thanking you in advance for hurrying up and changing these colors from God awful ole missie colors now.

Change it back to UGA colors, at least they been to ATlanta and the seccg before.
::stores that statement in the ole memory bank:: :saber:

And FWIW, "ole missie" still has more SEC championships than your beloved Plainsmen! 03-wink Pretty pathetic isn't it? 03-lol
06-09-2003 12:51 PM
Advertisement

msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miss. State

hell swag, go with gray and white, pretty neutral colors there. 03-lol 03-lol
06-09-2003 01:55 PM
auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Pardon me sir, but ole missies 6 sec championships were pre-1963. I believe i was just a mere glimpse in my fathers eye and still had 8 more years before i was conceived. But hey, its the truth. ole missie has 1 more than we do. Still doesnt get over the fact that ole missie has never been to hotlanta as a sec west representative.

wde
bradley 04-bow 04-bow
06-09-2003 02:19 PM
DawgNBama Offline
the Rush Limbaugh of CSNBBS

I Root For: conservativism/MAGA

Ya never know about Ole Miss. Eli Manning showed that he wasn't chopped liver compared to his older brother, Peyton. I think this could very well be the season that he takes the Rebs to the SECCG in Atlanta. 04-cheers
06-09-2003 03:13 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

DawgNBama Wrote:Ya never know about Ole Miss. Eli Manning showed that he wasn't chopped liver compared to his older brother, Peyton. I think this could very well be the season that he takes the Rebs to the SECCG in Atlanta. 04-cheers
Though I am sure Ole Miss fans will disagree, I dont think they have a good defense and in that, they won't get too far.
06-09-2003 03:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.