Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I don't normally rag on....
Bookmark and Share
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
I don't normally rag on....
....other conferences but the American laid a huge turd in this year's NCAA Tourney. Three bids, a 2 seed, a 4 seed, and a 6 seed and they're all gone. ROFLMAO

At the moment, CUSA is still in the NCAA tourney. Go HERD!!!!
03-18-2018 07:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
RE: I don't normally rag on....
ACC had UVA go out round 1 at the hands of a 16 seed and had Carolina get blown out by 21 tonight.
03-18-2018 07:18 PM
WKUApollo Offline

(03-18-2018 07:18 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  ACC had UVA go out round 1 at the hands of a 16 seed and had Carolina get blown out by 21 tonight.

Believe me, I'm happy about that too.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2018 07:20 PM by WKUApollo.)
03-18-2018 07:19 PM
eco challenged Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Cincinnati was the top seed after Virginia went down, to give up a 22 point 2nd half lead is hard to do. Hope Marshall takes out cross state WV, good luck.
03-18-2018 07:26 PM
Advertisement

wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
That was a pretty epic meltdown by the Bearcats tonight.....that’s gotta sting
03-18-2018 07:31 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
(03-18-2018 07:18 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  ACC had UVA go out round 1 at the hands of a 16 seed and had Carolina get blown out by 21 tonight.

This has what to do with this thread. AACkers think they belong with the ACC. Shown on the field and on the court you aren't even close.

And well ECWho isn't even a blip on the Map this year. Or the last few years for that matter.

There was only 8 schools this year that won their bowl game and made the NCAAs:

Alabama
Duke
Florida State
Kansas State
Michigan State
Ohio State
Purdue
Marshall

And Marshall is the only NP5 to do it. Enjoy !!
03-18-2018 07:39 PM
Green Menace Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Wait just a darn minute!! You telling me the AACkers self-designated P-6 status is FAKE NEWS??
03-18-2018 07:44 PM
Advertisement

HogDawg Offline
Heisman

I Root For: LA Tech
(03-18-2018 07:15 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  ....other conferences but the American laid a huge turd in this year's NCAA Tourney. Three bids, a 2 seed, a 4 seed, and a 6 seed and they're all gone. ROFLMAO

At the moment, CUSA is still in the NCAA tourney. Go HERD!!!!

Unbelievable.
03-18-2018 07:45 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

(03-18-2018 07:39 PM)HerdZoned Wrote:  

This has what to do with this thread.

That the mighty ACC, in all of their basketball glory had their #1 UVA go down in a blow out and UNC too in a 20pt beat down.... So dump on the AAC all you want but the ACC didn't come out of this unscathed either.
03-18-2018 08:56 PM
winston70 Offline
All American

I Root For: La Tech

This thread was about the AAC G5 conference not the P5 ACC 02-13-banana
03-18-2018 09:20 PM
Advertisement

JCMiner Offline
All American

I Root For: UTEP
(03-18-2018 07:39 PM)HerdZoned Wrote:  

This has what to do with this thread. AACkers think they belong with the ACC. Shown on the field and on the court you aren't even close.

And well ECWho isn't even a blip on the Map this year. Or the last few years for that matter.

There was only 8 schools this year that won their bowl game and made the NCAAs:

Alabama
Duke
Florida State
Kansas State
Michigan State
Ohio State
Purdue
Marshall

And Marshall is the only NP5 to do it. Enjoy !!

I hate to do this but you forgot about NMSU.
03-18-2018 09:31 PM
WKUApollo Offline

When I see an ECU fan posting about basketball I can only roll my eyes, as I'm sure their conference mates do, so it's easy to understand how an ECU fan might not understand the focus of a basketball thread.

ECU is without a doubt one of the worst perennial basketball programs in the history of the NCAA. In their 53 years of NCAA men's basketball, they've only had ONE twenty win season and only 14 winning seasons total (most of those were barely above .500) Heck, they've only had 2 winning seasons in the last 20 years. They did make the NCAA twice, losing in the first round each time.
03-18-2018 09:42 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

(03-18-2018 09:42 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  When I see an ECU fan posting about basketball I can only roll my eyes, as I'm sure their conference mates do, so it's easy to understand how an ECU fan might not understand the focus of a basketball thread.

ECU is without a doubt one of the worst perennial basketball programs in the history of the NCAA. In their 53 years of NCAA men's basketball, they've only had ONE twenty win season and only 14 winning seasons total (most of those were barely above .500) Heck, they've only had 2 winning seasons in the last 20 years. They did make the NCAA twice, losing in the first round each time.

And what pray tell does ECU basketball have to do with your comment about the AAC's NCAA tourney teams all losing? Nothing. But the ACC's #1 and #2 seeds losing by 20 and 21 respectively is about on the same level IMO.
03-18-2018 09:48 PM
Advertisement

WKUApollo Offline

(03-18-2018 09:48 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(03-18-2018 09:42 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  When I see an ECU fan posting about basketball I can only roll my eyes, as I'm sure their conference mates do, so it's easy to understand how an ECU fan might not understand the focus of a basketball thread.

And what pray tell does ECU basketball have to do with your comment about the AAC's NCAA tourney teams all losing? Nothing. But the ACC's #1 and #2 seeds losing by 20 and 21 respectively is about on the same level IMO.

I was responding to the LaTech fan who was noting that the ECU fans deflected the topic of the thread from AAC to ACC. My apologies....I forgot to "quote" him.
03-18-2018 09:51 PM
winston70 Offline
All American

I Root For: La Tech
(03-18-2018 09:51 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  
(03-18-2018 09:48 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  

I was responding to the LaTech fan who was noting that the ECU fans deflected the topic of the thread from AAC to ACC. My apologies....I forgot to "quote" him.

What a flop by the American so I guess it is back to the G5 for them
03-18-2018 09:54 PM
IceJus10 Offline
All American

I Root For: Sports
Given the beat down Marshall took tonight, I don’t think our conference is in any place to throw stones either.

The biggest flop to me appears to be the Big East got 6 in, including two # 1’s and they only got one out of the second round.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2018 11:29 PM by IceJus10.)
03-18-2018 11:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.