Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Footage Emerges Of Democrats Hugging Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
New Footage Emerges Of Democrats Hugging Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan
https://www.facebook.com/TheNewRevolutio...660534763/

Lets see how long Facebook leaves this one up. This guy is the black version on David Duke?
03-16-2018 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: New Footage Emerges Of Democrats Hugging Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan
Was that William Cold-hard-cash Jefferson in that video?
03-16-2018 01:54 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
RE: New Footage Emerges Of Democrats Hugging Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan
Meh, y'all don't have a problem with Trump BFF Tony Perkins paying David Duke. Don't ask me to get upset over this. Sure, a few Democrats have been in the same room with Louis Farrakhan, a repulsive bigot. See how hard that was. Now, how many of y'all are willing to condemn Republicans who hang with Perkins? Or even condemn Perkins?
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2018 03:23 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
03-16-2018 03:22 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
03-16-2018 04:07 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(03-16-2018 03:22 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Meh, y'all don't have a problem with Trump BFF Tony Perkins paying David Duke. Don't ask me to get upset over this. Sure, a few Democrats have been in the same room with Louis Farrakhan, a repulsive bigot. See how hard that was. Now, how many of y'all are willing to condemn Republicans who hang with Perkins? Or even condemn Perkins?

Maybe if I even knew who this Perkins clown was I could muster some outrage. And I'm not even outraged about Farrakan. That he's a bigot and racist and that dems still embrace him is just par for the course.
03-16-2018 05:01 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-16-2018 03:22 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Meh, y'all don't have a problem with Trump BFF Tony Perkins paying David Duke. Don't ask me to get upset over this. Sure, a few Democrats have been in the same room with Louis Farrakhan, a repulsive bigot. See how hard that was. Now, how many of y'all are willing to condemn Republicans who hang with Perkins? Or even condemn Perkins?

who the fokk is Tony Perkins???

I have a problem with anyone that would associate with a DD or pos Farrakhan....

so help me out with how this TP cat is BFF with DJT.....

sometimes, your trolling is below sub-par.....that's really hard to accomplish in failure.....so to that, I give you props.....
03-16-2018 09:13 PM
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

1. Who is Perkins?

2. Who actually pays attention to David Duke? The guy hasn't been remotely relevant since the late 80s, early 90s maybe?
03-16-2018 09:21 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-16-2018 09:21 PM)dfarr Wrote:  

1. Who is Perkins?

2. Who actually pays attention to David Duke? The guy hasn't been remotely relevant since the late 80s, early 90s maybe?

notice he didn't respond to defend his position with relevant/factual material....

he's on full blown tilt in whackjobber troll mode....

you can only point out their bs rhetoric when they go there....or simply ignore them.....

being a sadist, I like having fonzies with 'dems' at times.....they make it too easy....
03-18-2018 03:35 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

[Image: 5XcwohH.png]
03-18-2018 06:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.