Let's Play a Game of What If
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
So yesterday I kept seeing this on any tv running news:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...ls-n851941

Basically Mueller is asking everyone if Trump knew about the hacked emails that WikiLeaks released, if he was involved with knowing when they'd be released. Which I still find interesting because nobody at the DOJ/FBI has still investigated the server, they're still relying on a third party report by a company that donated money to the DNC. I feel that if this is the direction that Mueller is going that he'll be requesting the server to be inspected by his people. I could be wrong. Have been wrong before.

Then this little Op/Ed was dropped last night. I'm not big on conspiracy, and have always thought it was, and again this is an opinion piece:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...ls-n851941

So basically this is saying Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the emails. No hack.

What if that is truly the case?
Where would Mueller's investigation go next?

My thoughts are this, he's not finding anything relating to DJT being in bed with the Russians, now he's going after the hack and if that's found to be something a staffer gave out, I think that puts the investigation on ice.

So what if Seth Rich leaked the emails?
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 07:29 AM by gdunn.)
03-02-2018 07:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: Let's Play a Game of What If
Finding out that Seth Rich gave the emails to Wikileaks would be the ultimate shyte sammich served in this entire fiasco and I would LMFAO at the dims.
03-02-2018 07:32 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
So that Trump Tower meeting never happened?????

Just going to sweep that one right under the rug???

I can guarantee you Mueller isn’t. If he was debried on the meeting crafted a lie about it on Air Force One. Had the Ukraine plank removed. He’s toast. Done. Conspiracy
03-02-2018 07:45 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Now impeach no. The GOP wouldn’t know how to act in the best interest of our country.
03-02-2018 07:45 AM
Jugnaut Online
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(03-02-2018 07:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  So that Trump Tower meeting never happened?????

I can guarantee you Mueller isn’t. If he was debried on the meeting crafted a lie about it on Air Force One. Had the Ukraine plank removed. He’s toast. Done. Conspiracy

The Trump Tower meeting seems like an entrapment type ploy by Fusion GPS. The Russian lawyer was connected to Fusion GPS. Plus there's nothing illegal about it. It's just shady for both sides.
03-02-2018 07:52 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Should we buckle up now? Someone here once said that.
03-02-2018 07:53 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
If Machy was so hell-bent on fairness he'd be screaming for Mueller's team to inspect the DNC server. To me, I'm not a real tech guy, would be able to prove if the "Russian malware" did in fact download data and send it elsewhere and to see where that signature is.

Maybe I'm too hopeful.
03-02-2018 12:32 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(03-02-2018 12:32 PM)gdunn Wrote:  If Machy was so hell-bent on fairness he'd be screaming for Mueller's team to inspect the DNC server. To me, I'm not a real tech guy, would be able to prove if the "Russian malware" did in fact download data and send it elsewhere and to see where that signature is.

Maybe I'm too hopeful.

At this point the server's value as evidence is null since it has been tampered with by an outside source with potential biases against the subject they are trying to obtain evidence against.
03-02-2018 12:36 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Another untruth.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...dnc-serve/

Podesta did not deny.
03-02-2018 01:14 PM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(03-02-2018 01:14 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Another untruth.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...dnc-serve/

Podesta did not deny.

Trump might have mispoken, he might not have. Who knows what angle he is working sometimes.

Podesta did run HRC's campaign, which was essentially funding the DNC. Usually the one controlling the money controls the access. just sayin.
03-02-2018 01:52 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-02-2018 07:52 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 07:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  So that Trump Tower meeting never happened?????

The Trump Tower meeting seems like an entrapment type ploy by Fusion GPS. The Russian lawyer was connected to Fusion GPS. Plus there's nothing illegal about it. It's just shady for both sides.

The dopey ROOOSKIE!!! Lawyer met with Fusion both before AND after the meeting. Now, why would that be and how?

Just an odd coincidence, yet again? Or said lawyer was simply setting up a day of random meetings to maximize her time in town and these 3 meetings all took place bam, bam, bam.

Uhhhh, no. Nothing fishy here. And who was funding Fusion?

Oh, that’s right MSDNC and Cank campaign.

Shocking I tell ya, shocking.
03-02-2018 02:06 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(03-02-2018 12:32 PM)gdunn Wrote:  If Machy was so hell-bent on fairness he'd be screaming for Mueller's team to inspect the DNC server. To me, I'm not a real tech guy, would be able to prove if the "Russian malware" did in fact download data and send it elsewhere and to see where that signature is.

Maybe I'm too hopeful.

I’m starting to think the “hack” was the inside work of those Pakistanis wathhermen shulz had on her payroll for doing no work by most of them.

The one guy at least was, maybe he and the wife, rummaging ALL OVER House email accounts and gained access to dozens of computers and accounts. By extension be pretty easy access to others in email contact with those accounts. Horse face was DNC Chair at the time too, let’s remember. Her laptop is later “found”, sans hard drive in a phone booth at midnight...

LOT of shady schit going on all over the place up there.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 02:23 PM by JMUDunk.)
03-02-2018 02:15 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
I'm going with a loose based theory that Mueller has dick and now he's hoping that the "hacking" proves collusion. Without that, there's nothing dirty that the Trump campaign did.

So what if Seth Rrich did give the emails to WikiLeaks? What's the next step in the tangled web of collusion?
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 02:20 PM by gdunn.)
03-02-2018 02:19 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Finding out who was, and who hired the hit man to take him out.

And there was plenty dirty by the Trump campaign, they won! That’s all any of this is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-02-2018 02:26 PM
Machiavelli Offline

The dopey ROOOSKIE!!! Lawyer met with Fusion both before AND after the meeting. Now, why would that be and how?

Just an odd coincidence, yet again? Or said lawyer was simply setting up a day of random meetings to maximize her time in town and these 3 meetings all took place bam, bam, bam.

Link Please? New Standard trying to be applied.
03-02-2018 02:44 PM
Machiavelli Offline

When you give a link it's a lot easier to go to politifact and snopes and show you are factually wrong. Like the DNC server and this doozy:

And Politico‘s headlines read: “Liberals Lash Out at Lauer, NBC“. It seems to me, no one is “lashing out” but Hillary.

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer — narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist **** will have us swinging from nooses! What the **** is wrong with you idiots?”

RATED: FALSE!

You remember these two doozies just from today? I know it's hard when you rely on fake news to be correct but think of me as your friendly bs editor. I usually just search your claims. The Snopes or Politifact generally show it to be false. You might want to try it out on your own. I find no pleasure in doing this really. Time consuming actually. Slapping down these falsehoods takes time.
03-02-2018 02:50 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-02-2018 07:52 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  

Yep. And where's Mach's outrage about Hillary paying the Russians for dirt on Trump? Never once has he denounced that.
03-02-2018 02:54 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-02-2018 02:50 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  When you give a link it's a lot easier to go to politifact and snopes and show you are factually wrong. Like the DNC server and this doozy:

And Politico‘s headlines read: “Liberals Lash Out at Lauer, NBC“. It seems to me, no one is “lashing out” but Hillary.

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer — narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist **** will have us swinging from nooses! What the **** is wrong with you idiots?”

You remember these two doozies just from today? I know it's hard when you rely on fake news to be correct but think of me as your friendly bs editor. I usually just search your claims. The Snopes or Politifact generally show it to be false. You might want to try it out on your own. I find no pleasure in doing this really. Time consuming actually. Slapping down these falsehoods takes time.

No link as usual. And it was reported by the liberal media, not by Fox or Breitbart.
03-02-2018 02:56 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(03-02-2018 02:50 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  When you give a link it's a lot easier to go to politifact and snopes and show you are factually wrong. Like the DNC server and this doozy:

What evidence did Snopes use when giving it the "False" rating?
03-02-2018 03:20 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(03-02-2018 02:44 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The dopey ROOOSKIE!!! Lawyer met with Fusion both before AND after the meeting. Now, why would that be and how?

Link Please? New Standard trying to be applied.

For which part?
03-02-2018 03:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.