Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Robert Mueller Has Trump Cornered
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Robert Kunttner makes me laugh:

Quote:Special counsel Robert Mueller is methodically, brilliantly filling in pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When complete, the puzzle will depict a president who is ripe ― overripe ― for impeachment.

Mueller’s indictment on Friday of Russia’s cyberwarfare against the 2016 election was a tactical and investigative masterstroke. President Donald Trump is now cornered. Mueller’s report makes a total liar out of Trump for his repeated claims that he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin when Putin says Russia had nothing to do with it, that the hacking could have been “some guy in New Jersey.”

The indictments do not quite connect the Russian operation to Putin personally, but that’s beside the point.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opi...fc31939016

They probably do go all the way to Putin, but as Kunttner says, so what, that's beside the point. Trump said he believed Putin. If Putin was involved, but Trump believed that he wasn't, that makes Trump gullible to have believed him, but not a liar. And speaking of going all the way to top, I wonder if Kunttner thinks the Susan Rice unmaksing and other dirty tricks to try to influence the outcome of the election go all the way to the top?

Then there's this gem:

Quote:Trump, having repeatedly denied Russian involvement, has now shifted gears and is insisting that the proper test of wrongdoing is “collusion.” But this is a straw man.

Does Kunttner write this with a straight face? I love reading Huffco pieces. Collusion is now a straw man????? 03-lmfao We know what that means. Forget about collusion, it ain't happenin'.

Then Kunttner doubles down:

Quote:Second is how the U.S. should punish and deter Russia. The Russian actions to undermine American democracy and tip the election amounted to an act of war. And if those actions were as effective as much reporting and now Mueller’s indictments have suggested they were, it means Trump literally became president in a Russia-sponsored coup d’etat.

03-lmfao WTF did Kunttner call the DNC rigging the primaries in Cankle's favor?

I swear, guys like Kunttner have no self-awareness.

Quote:This is the serious question America needs to take up, once Trump is gone. Thanks to Mueller’s latest revelations and those still to come, that day may not be far off.

Kunttner's getting moist at the thought of Trump's impeachment.
02-19-2018 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
RE: Robert Mueller Has Trump Cornered
The idea that these people think an impeachment will be viewed as anything other than a coup baffles me.
02-19-2018 08:30 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(02-19-2018 08:30 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  The idea that these people think an impeachment will be viewed as anything other than a coup baffles me.

Spot on.
02-19-2018 08:36 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(02-19-2018 08:30 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  The idea that these people think an impeachment will be viewed as anything other than a coup baffles me.

What scares me is I believe at this point if it happens there will be serious problems. Stuff that makes the leftist tantrums after the election look like child's play.
02-19-2018 08:46 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-19-2018 08:36 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  

Spot on.

With this I wonder how far real patriotic Americans would take this event? What would happen I ask?
02-19-2018 09:08 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
There is no evidence of Russia hacking the election or even the DNC server. That very well could have been a 15 year old in a NJ basement or Seth Rich.

Signing trolls up on Twitter to influence public opinion is not hacking. The indictments are laughable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-19-2018 09:09 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
(02-19-2018 08:15 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  Robert Kunttner makes me laugh:

Quote:Special counsel Robert Mueller is methodically, brilliantly filling in pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When complete, the puzzle will depict a president who is ripe ― overripe ― for impeachment.

Mueller’s indictment on Friday of Russia’s cyberwarfare against the 2016 election was a tactical and investigative masterstroke. President Donald Trump is now cornered. Mueller’s report makes a total liar out of Trump for his repeated claims that he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin when Putin says Russia had nothing to do with it, that the hacking could have been “some guy in New Jersey.”

The indictments do not quite connect the Russian operation to Putin personally, but that’s beside the point.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opi...fc31939016

They probably do go all the way to Putin, but as Kunttner says, so what, that's beside the point. Trump said he believed Putin. If Putin was involved, but Trump believed that he wasn't, that makes Trump gullible to have believed him, but not a liar. And speaking of going all the way to top, I wonder if Kunttner thinks the Susan Rice unmaksing and other dirty tricks to try to influence the outcome of the election go all the way to the top?

Then there's this gem:

Quote:Trump, having repeatedly denied Russian involvement, has now shifted gears and is insisting that the proper test of wrongdoing is “collusion.” But this is a straw man.

Does Kunttner write this with a straight face? I love reading Huffco pieces. Collusion is now a straw man????? 03-lmfao We know what that means. Forget about collusion, it ain't happenin'.

Then Kunttner doubles down:

Quote:Second is how the U.S. should punish and deter Russia. The Russian actions to undermine American democracy and tip the election amounted to an act of war. And if those actions were as effective as much reporting and now Mueller’s indictments have suggested they were, it means Trump literally became president in a Russia-sponsored coup d’etat.

03-lmfao WTF did Kunttner call the DNC rigging the primaries in Cankle's favor?

I swear, guys like Kunttner have no self-awareness.

Quote:This is the serious question America needs to take up, once Trump is gone. Thanks to Mueller’s latest revelations and those still to come, that day may not be far off.

Kunttner's getting moist at the thought of Trump's impeachment.

Kunttners lost his mind. Time to check for dementia or CTE.
02-19-2018 09:16 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators

Spot on.

Outside of your bubble people actually use their brains.

Let me give you the perfect ending in this situation. Trump has played with the truth so much that some people don't know what is fake or real anymore. The FBI should take advantage of this. Make up a fake connection to Putin. Make up some links to people that connect the dots back to Russia.(There were some dead Russians around election time.03-idea) Indict him and lock him up. Boom.

02-19-2018 09:20 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(02-19-2018 09:20 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  

Spot on.

Let me give you the perfect ending in this situation. Trump has played with the truth so much that some people don't know what is fake or real anymore. The FBI should take advantage of this. Make up a fake connection to Putin. Make up some links to people that connect the dots back to Russia.(There were some dead Russians around election time.03-idea) Indict him and lock him up. Boom.

Does that make sense to all the voices in your head, or just a dozen or so?
02-19-2018 09:26 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
CB can you show us where the nice President touched you? Did he grab you by the p***y?
02-19-2018 09:44 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Mueller?...Mueller?

He could not corner a Russian stripper.
02-19-2018 09:44 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Symptoms of TDS include posting articles based on headlines only not actual content, using this guy at the end of every statement: 05-stirthepot, yelling, screaming, speaking of Russians at odd times, seeing Russians behind trees, drinking excessively, reading blogs, twitter, and hearing podcasts from political nobodies and taking it as cold hard facts, burning sensation in the uretha when you toot, the taste of beer not being as good as it was from 2009-2016, delusions of granduer of impeachment, fawning over Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and Cory Booker, hoping for a Fox News for liberals, man crushes on Adam Schiff, and a longing to be in a constant Blue State.

If you or someone you know suffers from TDS. There's hope. MAGA is here. Praise Kek.
02-19-2018 09:47 PM
bubbapt Offline
Uh, what?

I Root For: Memphis

Donators
Impeaching Trump has nothing to do with Russian collusion. The Dem will try to impeach Trump because he has driven them slobbering crazy.

And they’ll fail.
02-19-2018 10:05 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard

Spot on.

Sadly I believe this would be fine with you. It is for most of the left and that concerns most of us who believe in our constitution.
02-19-2018 10:09 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(02-19-2018 10:09 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Spot on.

Sadly I believe this would be fine with you. It is for most of the left and that concerns most of us who believe in our constitution.

05-sosad
02-19-2018 10:14 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(02-19-2018 10:14 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(02-19-2018 10:09 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Spot on.

05-sosad

I’ll take that as a yes. You want a Putin type police state. Now I understand all your other post a little better. obama didn’t get it done and Soros won’t either. You will be the sad one......unless you move to old Stalingrad.
02-19-2018 10:19 PM
Advertisement

Old Blue Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
President Trump will be impeached in 10 business days.
02-19-2018 10:35 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-19-2018 09:09 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  There is no evidence of Russia hacking the election or even the DNC server. That very well could have been a 15 year old in a NJ basement or Seth Rich.

Signing trolls up on Twitter to influence public opinion is not hacking. The indictments are laughable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

how 'bout I simply write wtfe I want and it plays out to the 'masses'.....and the masses only get to hear 'X'

has that 'hey-zeus' connotation in my mind....

I can't help but laugh at all this stupid pandering.....

#fknmorons
02-19-2018 10:40 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-19-2018 10:35 PM)Old Blue Wrote:  President Trump will be impeached in 10 business days.

willl the banks be open???

wtf was today.....was it 'I need another fk'n holiday day?'

at some point, is anyone going to work for a living......
02-19-2018 10:42 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
Honestly with Collusion off the table, and it's off the table... An impeachment of trump would have less basis than Clinton's impeachment.
02-19-2018 11:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.