Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mitchell Kirsch
Bookmark and Share
jmu98 Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU
Mitchell Kirsch
Just noticed on Football Scoop that Kirsch just got hired as an OL intern at SMU.
02-16-2018 10:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMU13 Offline
Special Teams

RE: Mitchell Kirsch
I've been away for a while...but I thought he had NFL potential?
02-17-2018 12:20 AM
jmuroadwarrior Offline
1st String

I Root For: JMU albany
I talked to Mitch this past fall when he stopped by our tailgate area. He had pretty much moved on from the NFL idea, and was vacillating between starting his work career and coaching. Seems like Jamal Powell helped sway him into the coaching option at this point. (Mitch's sister is a mainstay on the Swimming team this year, after transferring from VT.)
02-17-2018 11:34 AM
Advertisement

class2000 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: jmu
(02-17-2018 11:34 AM)jmuroadwarrior Wrote:  I talked to Mitch this past fall when he stopped by our tailgate area. He had pretty much moved on from the NFL idea, and was vacillating between starting his work career and coaching. Seems like Jamal Powell helped sway him into the coaching option at this point. (Mitch's sister is a mainstay on the Swimming team this year, after transferring from VT.)
02-19-2018 11:55 AM
class2000 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: jmu
Congrats...Awesome place to start career
02-19-2018 11:55 AM
Longhorn Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-19-2018 11:55 AM)class2000 Wrote:  Congrats...Awesome place to start career

And he can teach the Mustangs a thing or two having helped beat them a few seasons ago! 04-cheers
02-19-2018 04:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.