Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

conservative women are beautiful, men, eh...
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
conservative women are beautiful, men, eh...
thefederalist.com/2016/04/22/why-conservative-women-are-so-pretty/

Entertaining article on why it seemed to the writer the women at CPAC were so good looking.

"Three years ago I attended the Conservative Political Action Conference and was struck by something I later concluded was probably a figment of my imagination. This year I returned, and, rather than having my recollection dispelled, it was confirmed.
The young women who attend CPAC are spectacular. No kidding: What’s up with this concentration of incredibly attractive young, conservative women? It’s noticeable and remarkable. They are beautiful and stylish in the way French women often are, which is to say in their own way, not in a conforming or predictable way. They all look like the girl the high school quarterback wants to date, and they are confident, relaxed, and smart, joking amongst themselves.

This becomes even more glaring when juxtaposed with the young guys, who all seem to be trying out for the part of the overtaxed congressional aide in this season of “Veep”: wrinkled dark suits with scuffed brown shoes, power-walking this way and that, their noses buried in their smartphones, and that’s not even to mention an alarming incidence of pillow head (not a lot, but, let’s be honest, no pillow head is the goal)...."
02-04-2018 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: conservative women are beautiful, men, eh...
Not including the hollywood idiots...............the entire reason people go SJW progressive in college, is because they were the discarded refuge in HS. Not the cool kids, not the athletes etc. The ugly people always hate to good looking.
02-04-2018 08:23 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(02-04-2018 08:23 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Not including the hollywood idiots...............the entire reason people go SJW progressive in college, is because they were the discarded refuge in HS. Not the cool kids, not the athletes etc. The ugly people always hate to good looking.
Yup

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-04-2018 08:25 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
But, but...who do conservative women marry? Us ugly conservative men.

Winning!
02-04-2018 08:46 PM
Advertisement

blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
(02-04-2018 08:46 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  But, but...who do conservative women marry? Us ugly conservative men.

Winning!

Because they want to live in a big house and drive nice cars.....
02-04-2018 09:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ohio Poly Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ohio Poly
So conservatives are shallow? Who knew?
02-04-2018 11:21 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Guess you missed the "confident, relaxed and smart" to go along with attractive in the OP.
02-04-2018 11:25 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-04-2018 11:21 PM)Ohio Poly Wrote:  So conservatives are shallow? Who knew?

Well, some may be but for the most part conservatives KNOW that to acquire the nice things in life you have to WORK for them or as the commercial used to say before you were probably born, "they did it the old fashion way, they earned it."
02-04-2018 11:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.