Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Eustachy in trouble again possibly
Bookmark and Share
usm99 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
Eustachy in trouble again possibly
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketb...y-eustachy

Colorado State officials are conducting another internal investigation into men's basketball coach Larry Eustachy's conduct with players, assistant coaches and other staff members, athletics director Joe Parker confirmed on Wednesday.

It is the second time in four years that Colorado State officials have interviewed players and others about Eustachy's behavior. A 2013-14 investigation alleged that he created a "culture of fear and intimidation" and emotionally abused his players, according to the 90-page report completed by former Rams athletics director Jack Graham.
02-01-2018 08:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Eustachy in trouble again possibly
give me a break..... fort collins is an sjw joke at its finest.....

don't care.....

#pileofpussies
02-01-2018 09:14 PM
eagle04 Offline
All American

“Culture of Fear”
02-01-2018 09:38 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

muh feels
02-02-2018 10:07 AM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

Interesting how his methods are fine when he’s winning 25 games a year but get him investigated whenever he’s under .500.
02-02-2018 07:28 PM
cadillacman Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: USM
(02-02-2018 07:28 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  Interesting how his methods are fine when he’s winning 25 games a year but get him investigated whenever he’s under .500.

LE is just a journeyman Bobby Knight..i think they are painting a picture for his departure..
Can't say I'm happy. He is a chain in our history...
02-03-2018 03:13 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(02-03-2018 03:13 PM)cadillacman Wrote:  
(02-02-2018 07:28 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  Interesting how his methods are fine when he’s winning 25 games a year but get him investigated whenever he’s under .500.

LE is just a journeyman Bobby Knight..i think they are painting a picture for his departure..
Can't say I'm happy. He is a chain in our history...

^^^^
02-03-2018 07:49 PM
usm99 Offline
Heisman

Because winning cures everything as well as there’s not as much frustration while winning
02-03-2018 09:20 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

and maybe he doesnt get 25 wins this year bc of his methods. prob lost the team.
02-03-2018 09:35 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

They put him on admin. Leave yesterday. Barnes coaching the team now.
02-04-2018 08:36 PM
EagleFWB Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USM
02-08-2018 02:15 PM
Advertisement

usm99 Offline
Heisman

Now Barnes has followed in Eustachy’s footsteps and has been suspended too

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/...326181002/

The bizarre saga surrounding the CSU’s men’s basketball program took another turn Saturday with the announcement that interim coach Steve Barnes had been placed on paid administrative leave.

Multiple sources close to the program have said Barnes, an assistant under Eustachy for 22 years at five different schools, is "as bad" or "worse" than Eustachy when it comes to his behavior towards players and staff.

Colorado State University’s players boycotted practice Thursday for reasons that were not immediately clear. Some sources who declined to be identified for fear of retribution said the boycott was over concerns that Barnes was engaging in many of the same negative behaviors that prompted the investigations into Eustachy.

“Steve Barnes is his right-hand guy,” said a former CSU athletic department staff member. “Sometimes, he was even worse than Larry, because Larry was never in the office to begin with, and Steve was.”
02-10-2018 07:47 PM
stinkfist Offline

Bobby Knight or my HS hoop's coach wouldn't last a day in today's world of pussification....
02-10-2018 11:24 PM
Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

I’m not saying LE is a great guy, because he’s not. But if these people doing this investigation went to most winning high schools in Mississippi, they’d hear the same language or worse.
02-11-2018 11:05 AM
stinkfist Offline

(02-11-2018 11:05 AM)Eagle9 Wrote:  I’m not saying LE is a great guy, because he’s not. But if these people doing this investigation went to most winning high schools in Mississippi, they’d hear the same language or worse.

as far as I'm concerned, those sjw fuckbags can choke on their own phlegm.....

I had to 'deal' with a few of those little biatches when we kicked their arse at the liberty bowl in '99.....

it was fonzies getting berated AND getting their arse kicked out of the game......the beauty of it was they started it......that's when they fk'd with the wrong motherfokkker......
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 12:19 AM by stinkfist.)
02-12-2018 12:19 AM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(02-11-2018 11:05 AM)Eagle9 Wrote:  I’m not saying LE is a great guy, because he’s not. But if these people doing this investigation went to most winning high schools in Mississippi, they’d hear the same language or worse.

There's a difference between using harsh language / cussing, and berating kids. Idk what was said and how, but there is a distinction and folks in this thread seem to be making assumptions without the detailed facts.
02-12-2018 10:47 AM
Advertisement

Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

Again, I’m not saying it’s right, but in high school my football coach told someone they were chicken shiit just about every day. My basketball coach after an embesrassing loss one night went one by one, pointed his finger in each players face and said “you’re a bitchhh” to every single player. My baseball coach, about 2 times a year after a tough loss, would tell us we were a bunch of f’ing pussiez.

If the three examples I mentioned above aren’t berating then I don’t know what is. Not saying that it’s right, but it’s very common.
02-12-2018 06:36 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(02-12-2018 06:36 PM)Eagle9 Wrote:  My football coach told someone they were chicken shiit just about every day. My basketball coach pointed his finger in each players face and said “you’re a bitchhh” to every single player. My baseball coach would tell us we were a bunch of f’ing pussiez.

Well, your football, basketball and baseball coaches were just telling the truth about you losers.
02-12-2018 09:42 PM
stinkfist Offline

(02-12-2018 09:42 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  
(02-12-2018 06:36 PM)Eagle9 Wrote:  My football coach told someone they were chicken shiit just about every day. My basketball coach pointed his finger in each players face and said “you’re a bitchhh” to every single player. My baseball coach would tell us we were a bunch of f’ing pussiez.

Well, your football, basketball and baseball coaches were just telling the truth about you losers.

and your sig has that overused, ubiquitous, redundant (git it yet) lead-in, "at the the end of the day...."

you get a get a D- for originality.....you also don't have a fk'n clue who you're talking to.....

what a spineless little piss-ant wimp you are....

#FKU
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 09:49 PM by stinkfist.)
02-12-2018 09:49 PM
Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

The point of my post wasn’t to try to make a poor pitiful me scenario. It was really just to say that, right or wrong, coaches cussing indirectly and directly at players has been going on forever even at the high school level. It’s just hard for me to believe a D-1 school is firing its basketball coach for foul language directed at his players.

Now if he’s making physical contact with them, that would be another matter. Or I guess if he’s saying crazy stuff or something, that would be different. Like if he was saying “no wonder your dad didn’t want anything to do with you you piece of shiit”. That would be different. But I highly doubt either of those are the case. I think he just calls his players female body parts at practice. I don’t really agree with doing that, but I don’t think it’s grounds for firing a D-1 coach either.
02-12-2018 10:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.