Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Well done UCF
bullsbucsfan426 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USF
Well done UCF
I might be sore af that it wasn't usf that beat auburn and went undefeated. I might be sore that you guys won off some terrible referees on black Friday. I don't even agree with you on this.

But what you've done this week has completely hijacked the conversation around the game between Alabama and Georgia on Monday. Instead of ESPN getting to play the hype game all week about the "ALL-SEC TITLE GAME OMG" they have to defend their entire corrupt system while all of sports is watching.

It's also forced them to talk about the American and forced them to start talking about how our schools measure up to blue bloods. It's the very best kind of PUBLICITY-FREE.

Boise state never advanced because they didn't ever get this bold. Now my bulls need to go win a peach bowl of our own before they stop thinking of us as a pair.

Well done UCF.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 12:00 PM by bullsbucsfan426.)
01-04-2018 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

muckdawg24 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF
RE: Well done UCF
Well played sir, except for the terrible refs on black friday, they 'no called' both ways.
01-04-2018 12:02 PM
KnightNasty Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF
It would have been really helpful if Houston, and particularly Memphis, won their bowl games...
01-04-2018 12:17 PM
NothingButKnight Offline
All American

I Root For: UCF, LSU
(01-04-2018 12:17 PM)KnightNasty Wrote:  It would have been really helpful if Houston, and particularly Memphis, won their bowl games...

Houston's didnt matter, but Memphis may drop out of the rankings because of that loss. It would be a blow for the American.
01-04-2018 03:06 PM
BullsBEAST Offline
1st String

I Root For: USF Bulls
Agreed. Memphis losing, especially in their home stadium, was a huge missed opportunity for us. Would of been 4-0 vs power 5 had they won that one, and they should have.
01-04-2018 03:12 PM
Advertisement

knightastic Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF Knights
Good point on Boise State...them being quiet didn't help them one bit
01-04-2018 03:51 PM
Bull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF and the AAC!
This is not a slap at Memphis... I like Memphis... but I am grieving that loss. I thought the Tigers had it in the last minute of that game... I wanted 4-0 against the P5.

But that's how the game rolls... you win some and you lose some.
01-04-2018 04:37 PM
otown Offline
All American

I Root For: Florida
You know what all this reminds me of? The #metoo campaign. The mighty were picked off one by one and the movement really took off, despite the abuse that went on for generations. All it took was for one person to come out and really push the narrative.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 09:27 PM by otown.)
01-04-2018 09:26 PM
st932253 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Knights
(01-04-2018 12:00 PM)bullsbucsfan426 Wrote:  Boise state never advanced because they didn't ever get this bold. Now my bulls need to go win a peach bowl of our own before they stop thinking of us as a pair.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don't sell yourself short. That game was separated by a play. You guys won your bowl game against a P5. You aren't part of the problem. Same goes for Memphis. Final rankings should have included UCF in the Top 6-7, USF and Memphis in the Top 15.
01-04-2018 10:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.