She's a beard now?

That's interesting.
01-03-2018 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Latest Danica Patrick News
Has a history of dumping men after they are no longer of any use to her.Has a long history of using people for her personal gain and then dumping them. And usually has moved on to next man before she officially breaks it off with the last one. The term faithful is not in her vocabulary.
01-04-2018 10:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
(01-04-2018 10:43 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  Has a history of dumping men after they are no longer of any use to her.Has a long history of using people for her personal gain and then dumping them. And usually has moved on to next man before she officially breaks it off with the last one. The term faithful is not in her vocabulary.

and?
01-05-2018 10:00 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(01-05-2018 10:00 AM)btiger Wrote:  
(01-04-2018 10:43 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  Has a history of dumping men after they are no longer of any use to her.Has a long history of using people for her personal gain and then dumping them. And usually has moved on to next man before she officially breaks it off with the last one. The term faithful is not in her vocabulary.

and?

the game is the game
01-05-2018 10:01 AM
karter25 Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis

You are so correct. She married when she was about 22 and divorced 7 years later. Dated Ricky for 5 years. Since 2005 she has been in 2 relationships. She is such a dog. That is quite the history of using men short term and then dumping them. SMH
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 12:18 PM by karter25.)
01-05-2018 12:17 PM
Advertisement

btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
(01-05-2018 12:17 PM)karter25 Wrote:  

You are so correct. She married when she was about 22 and divorced 7 years later. Dated Ricky for 5 years. Since 2005 she has been in 2 relationships. She is such a dog. That is quite the history of using men short term and then dumping them. SMH

don't even bother....hes a complete maroon

he probably ought to stick to rasslin
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 01:19 PM by btiger.)
01-05-2018 01:18 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
She's 35. That clock is ticking. She's looking for baby's daddy.
01-05-2018 02:05 PM
Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

boing!
01-05-2018 06:22 PM
karter25 Offline
1st String

(01-05-2018 02:05 PM)Claw Wrote:  She's 35. That clock is ticking. She's looking for baby's daddy.

I will volunteer my services as a donor.
01-05-2018 07:30 PM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators

I notice the village idiot hasn’t responded to this.....typical
01-06-2018 08:08 PM
Advertisement

karter25 Offline
1st String

(01-06-2018 08:08 PM)btiger Wrote:  

I notice the village idiot hasn’t responded to this.....typical

He loves making negative posts. Unfortunately facts just do not support his post about her LONG HISTORY of using then dumping men for personal gain. 2 relationships in 15 years sounds pretty stable to me. Actually she was higher profile than Ricky during their relationship. He finally broke thru with 2 wins this year but the lines at her souvenir trailer were larger than anybody at the races with the exception of Dale Jr.
01-06-2018 08:49 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs

Just because a lot of women in the past have done you that way doesn't mean they are all bad.
01-06-2018 09:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TG4 Offline
Hall of Famer

This thread escalated quickly.
01-07-2018 04:39 PM
ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

You left out the part where she used Letterman to go on his show at least two times a year to get national exposure and gain solid sponsorship. Then she skipped out and jumped to Andretti Green Motorsports because she was not competitive as she liked. Then left Andretti quickly after she became a mid pack runner before it closed doors for her. All this after Letterman pick her up as an unknown unemployed former kart driver and gave her a chance to develop though the many ladder series he competed. Eventually moving up to Indy Car in 2005.After her weight and accident produced advantages gave her a short lived lead at Indy when the other had to pit for fuel. She made several appearances on Letterman's show and created a following. A following she used to leave Letterman and move to Andretti Green(at the time now Andretti Motorsports)

The word Loyalty is not in her vocabulary.
01-07-2018 07:20 PM
karter25 Offline
1st String

(01-07-2018 07:20 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  

You left out the part where she used Letterman to go on his show at least two times a year to get national exposure and gain solid sponsorship. Then she skipped out and jumped to Andretti Green Motorsports because she was not competitive as she liked. Then left Andretti quickly after she became a mid pack runner before it closed doors for her. All this after Letterman pick her up as an unknown unemployed former kart driver and gave her a chance to develop though the many ladder series he competed. Eventually moving up to Indy Car in 2005.After her weight and accident produced advantages gave her a short lived lead at Indy when the other had to pit for fuel. She made several appearances on Letterman's show and created a following. A following she used to leave Letterman and move to Andretti Green(at the time now Andretti Motorsports)

The word Loyalty is not in her vocabulary.

So you are saying she dated Letterman and Andretti to help her career? Then she dumped them and moved on to another man? Then got married, dumped him and dated Ricky and dumped him? Oh ok. Guess that explains your accusations that she dumps men and moves on to the next man. So Letterman and Andretti got nothing from the relationship?

Still cant figure out how marrying the physical therapist helped her career and seeing that she was more well known than Ricky, how did he help her career?
01-07-2018 09:04 PM
Advertisement

AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

Wasn't he like forty years older than her?
01-07-2018 09:33 PM
karter25 Offline
1st String

(01-07-2018 09:33 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  Wasn't he like forty years older than her?

Her husband was 17 years older. Ricky was about 5 years younger.
01-07-2018 10:25 PM
AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

So.

Any truth to the Rodgers rumors?
01-08-2018 02:30 AM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-08-2018 02:30 AM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  So.

Any truth to the Rodgers rumors?

I don't know, but if so I don't get it. She was hot 15 years ago, at this point she is kind of ewwwwwww.
01-08-2018 03:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.