Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Colorado Sheriff Deputy Killed
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Colorado Sheriff Deputy Killed
Quote:Authorities said the suspect shot and killed Douglas County Sheriff’s Deputy Zackari Parrish, 29, and wounded six others, including four officers, before being killed by a SWAT team in a bloody, early-morning confrontation Sunday at an apartment complex in suburban Highlands Ranch.

For some reason, there's been nary a thread on this ambush killing. Just one thread as the situation was unfolding...with just a few responses...mostly talking about another incident.

I wonder why that is?

Quote:“I’m Matthew Riehl, running for Libertarian candidate,” he said. “I flub every once in a while. But we all do. And you know who’s going to flub big time next election? Spurlock. He’s a clown. And so is his whole posse and crew. We’re going to fire all these bums come next year.”

In a Nov. 28 video called “Dirty Lone Tree CO cops,” he blasts the “Nazi-style” Lone Tree police officer who apparently gave him a traffic ticket.

“Arrest these Nazis in Lone Tree 80124. They violate the 14th Amendment on a daily basis,” Mr. Riehl said in the YouTube post.

Under the name “Matt Gonzo,” as identified by Heavy and Forbes, he posted shots of himself firing a rifle, including one captioned “Shoot selfies, not animals,” and pictures of alt-right cartoon figure Pepe the Frog and former Rep. Ron Paul, a leader of the libertarian movement.

The Libertarian Party of Colorado said in a Sunday statement that Riehl was not a member of the organization, nor had he ever been nominated or endorsed for any office.
Colorado gunman railed against police, University of Wyoming before killing deputy in ‘ambush’

If only the killer where black, Muslim, or lived in Chicago would it warrant attention here I guess...
01-03-2018 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Colorado Sheriff Deputy Killed
Weird thread
01-03-2018 01:01 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(01-03-2018 01:01 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Weird thread

Tom's nervous that Nunes is about to bring the hammer on the DOJ and FBI.
01-03-2018 01:04 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Decided to click on the view post icon to see if for once you were going to be a decent human being. Should have known better.

But in the future you might want to look a little further before you throw your BS claims out there.

http://www.csnbbs.com/thread-838771.html

And for the record, I blame liberaltarians almost as much as leftists for the increased danger law enforcement faces. They were, after all, the ******** who started the "Am I being detained?" BS
01-03-2018 01:10 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(01-03-2018 01:10 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Decided to click on the view post icon to see if for once you were going to be a decent human being. Should have known better.

Thanks for saving me the trouble... I figured if tom "cared" about this one it would only be because he can gore someone else's ox
01-03-2018 01:24 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
"Anti-Police" rhetoric drives a man to ambush police officers...thanks Obama.
01-03-2018 01:28 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(01-03-2018 12:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  and pictures of alt-right cartoon figure Pepe the Frog

So, if you’re a conservative, you need to specifically denounce any evildoing on “your” side (even if, like the “alt-right”, it has nothing to do with conservatism), to every progressive in terms they find acceptably prostrate, and keep those specific denunciations up to date every time Big Left and Big Media decides to try to tie another such act to conservatism, or be deemed complicit in all such acts, speech or thought?

Notgonnahappen. Not with me anyway.
01-03-2018 01:45 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Who is Pepe the Frog?
01-03-2018 01:46 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(01-03-2018 12:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  If only the killer where black, Muslim, or lived in Chicago would it warrant attention here I guess...

The fact that there is a thread here means it warranted attention here.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 10:12 AM by umbluegray.)
01-03-2018 01:50 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Pepe did it.

I think Tom has finally come unhinged.
01-03-2018 02:01 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(01-03-2018 02:01 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Pepe did it.

Yep. The guy is a huge troll, but this is beyond trolling. Some of the libs on this board are making such a far reach in some of their posts these days, that they are losing what tiny bit of credibility they have had on this board.
01-03-2018 02:04 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
If this loser was alt-right, we disavow the alt-right, so the "I wonder why there wasn't a thread on this" (even though there was a thread on it) card doesn't apply.

With that said, the fact that he hated/attacked the police, and called people that disagreed with him "nazis" indicates to me that he more closely aligned with the alt-left.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 02:17 PM by Kronke.)
01-03-2018 02:16 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
It never ceases to amaze me how far in depths you guys can go to defend any particular position and how easily the group think on here dismisses any particular incident. You just circle the wagons. Tom was just commenting if this was a Muslim or an illegal Mexican it would have been 10 pages long now. Like a Sara’s law thread. Amazing dynamic really.
01-04-2018 06:34 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(01-03-2018 01:45 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 12:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  and pictures of alt-right cartoon figure Pepe the Frog

So, if you’re a conservative, you need to specifically denounce any evildoing on “your” side (even if, like the “alt-right”, it has nothing to do with conservatism), to every progressive in terms they find acceptably prostrate, and keep those specific denunciations up to date every time Big Left and Big Media decides to try to tie another such act to conservatism, or be deemed complicit in all such acts, speech or thought?

Notgonnahappen. Not with me anyway.

Nope...you don't have to do that. However, if you don't you then need to stop calling the left out with the continual nonsense to disavow people like several trolls here frequently demand.

That was the point of my thread. It was just an observation...and a correct one. And I think you know that.
01-04-2018 10:15 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(01-04-2018 10:15 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Nope...you don't have to do that. However, if you don't you then need to stop calling the left out with the continual nonsense to disavow people like several trolls here frequently demand.

Huskie Jebus knows the right doesn’t undertake to point out and rebut every instance of left-wing insanity. I mean, there's only 24 hours in a day! And while it's certainly pointless to chase every liberal rabbit that crosses our path,at least once or twice a day it's appropriate to note that the left has gone stark, raving mad. ;.)

I disavow this individual in clearest terms possible and I support the use of the government force that killed him in defense of others.
01-04-2018 11:02 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(01-03-2018 01:04 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 01:01 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Weird thread

Tom's nervous that Nunes is about to bring the hammer on the DOJ and FBI.

Nunes is going nowhere...except to the pundit circuit when he gets ejected from his CD in November.
01-04-2018 12:46 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-03-2018 02:04 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 02:01 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Pepe did it.

Yep. The guy is a huge troll, but this is beyond trolling. Some of the libs on this board are making such a far reach in some of their posts these days, that they are losing what tiny bit of credibility they have had on this board.

what else do dems have in the tank???

when you get a 3"/dia bolt shoved up your arse w/o lube, it hurts like a chihuahua in heat getting banged by a siberian husky....
01-05-2018 03:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.