Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thank you Hart
Bookmark and Share
JMUNation Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU
Thank you Hart
Several weeks ago I went to McAdoos with several friends between the football playoff game and the basketball game against Charlotte. My high school guidance counselor was at the bar after attending the game too. That made six of us. Hart walked in with his wife and sat next to us. He finished his meal before we did and we all said our goodbyes. When we went to settle up a few minutes later, we were told our bill was already paid. Turns out Hart picked up the tab.

Hart and I were both good buddies with OJF. We both have followed JMU since back in the days when few others did. Like Duke Dog and some others, we have been on these boards together for many years.

Their are friendships that form here. We use to have a Dukes Domain tailgate once a year where all of us would get together to meet in person. It made the board a community.

I would like to share with each of you that some of the posters you may not like are actually good people that do nice things like Hart did for us a few weeks ago.

As this is the time of year for reflection, I wish to share that I am grateful for all of my JMU relationships. Every home game is like a family reunion. Win or lose, there is always lots of friends to chat with post game whether here or in person.

Thanks a bunch Hart for dinner and drinks. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
12-30-2017 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BSKB 24 Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU
RE: Thank you Hart
Mike is a generous person. Has always been very supportive of the Marc Butler (OJF) Duke Club Golf Outing, lending his time and goodies. There are many wonderful people who contribute to the fun times on this message board.
12-30-2017 11:12 PM
bcp_jmu Offline
Heisman

I Root For: James Madison!!
very cool! way to duke it up there Hart
12-30-2017 11:17 PM
Advertisement

JMU John Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: JMU Dukes
(12-30-2017 11:02 AM)JMUNation Wrote:  Several weeks ago I went to McAdoos with several friends between the football playoff game and the basketball game against Charlotte. My high school guidance counselor was at the bar after attending the game too. That made six of us. Hart walked in with his wife and sat next to us. He finished his meal before we did and we all said our goodbyes. When we went to settle up a few minutes later, we were told our bill was already paid. Turns out Hart picked up the tab.

Hart and I were both good buddies with OJF. We both have followed JMU since back in the days when few others did. Like Duke Dog and some others, we have been on these boards together for many years.

Their are friendships that form here. We use to have a Dukes Domain tailgate once a year where all of us would get together to meet in person. It made the board a community.

I would like to share with each of you that some of the posters you may not like are actually good people that do nice things like Hart did for us a few weeks ago.

As this is the time of year for reflection, I wish to share that I am grateful for all of my JMU relationships. Every home game is like a family reunion. Win or lose, there is always lots of friends to chat with post game whether here or in person.

Thanks a bunch Hart for dinner and drinks. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Absolutely! Thanks from me also to Hart as I was one of the six who was graciously picked up.

I posted a lot more frequently on the prior boards but this has become way too reality TV on here to generate the most chatter.

As Nation said a lot of us become very good friends on here and we saw our families through a lot of good and some hard times too. Bottom line is that though we do disagree at times that this is all in good fun and we all bleed purple and gold.

Happy New Year to all of us Dukes and see you in Frisco!
12-31-2017 12:13 AM
JMUTEKE Offline
2nd String

I Root For: JMU Dooks
Hart is a class act. a good man in every sense of the word .....

Happy New year Dukes buds ....
12-31-2017 06:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.