Reserve Your Liberty Bowl Tickets Now
Bookmark and Share
BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
Exclamation Reserve Your Liberty Bowl Tickets Now
[Image: header.jpg]

Tigers Announce Bowl Ticket Order Process

MEMPHIS – The Memphis Tigers football team plays at UCF on Saturday, Dec. 2 at 11 a.m. CT in the American Conference Football Championship Game and the winner of the game will be selected to participate in a New Year’s 6 bowl game.

Regardless of the outcome, the Tigers will play in their fourth-consecutive bowl game and tickets for all of the bowl possibilities are available exclusively for season ticket holders and Tiger Scholarship Fund members through Tuesday, Dec. 5. Public sales will begin on Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 8:30 a.m.

Season ticket holders can log in to their ticket account online (http://www.GoTigersGoTix.com) and select the number of tickets they would like for each of the bowl game possibilities. Accounts will not be charged until Monday, Dec. 4 and will only be charged for the tickets requested for the actual bowl game the Tigers are selected to play in. All other ticket requests will be automatically removed from the account. During this exclusive window, TSF members and season ticket holders can call 901-678-2331 or visit the Tiger Ticket Office at 570 Normal Street on the University of Memphis campus.

Seat allocation will be based on Tiger Scholarship Fund (TSF) annual donation levels and priority points.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 04:40 PM by BandwagonJumper.)
12-02-2017 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Reserve Your Liberty Bowl Tickets Now
LB is such a letdown at this point. Had a NY6 in our grasp and maybe the only time we ever will.
12-02-2017 04:47 PM
BandwagonJumper Away

MemphisTigerFootball‏ @FootballMemphis

Y’all better pack the bowl one more time and send Miller and Ferguson out like they deserve
12-02-2017 04:48 PM
80sTiger Offline
Why Am I Stuck on 'Water Engineer' ?

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
John Martin‏ Verified account @JohnMartin929
47 seconds ago
Current Liberty Bowl projection: West Virginia vs Memphis
12-02-2017 04:48 PM
tiger27 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
Yep...unfortunately you are correct. A lot will see it the same way I'm sure. Doubt WVU will have any excitement either. Will be interesting to see how it turns out

(12-02-2017 04:47 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  LB is such a letdown at this point. Had a NY6 in our grasp and maybe the only time we ever will.
12-02-2017 04:51 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
WVU travels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using CSNbbs mobile app
12-02-2017 04:52 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(12-02-2017 04:47 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  LB is such a letdown at this point. Had a NY6 in our grasp and maybe the only time we ever will.

Nope. No the last chance. There will be more.
12-02-2017 05:04 PM
80sTiger Offline
Why Am I Stuck on 'Water Engineer' ?

Reserve Your Liberty Bowl Tickets Now
Maybe next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-02-2017 05:13 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(12-02-2017 04:24 PM)BandwagonJumper Wrote:  [Image: header.jpg]

MEMPHIS – The Memphis Tigers football team plays at UCF on Saturday, Dec. 2 at 11 a.m. CT in the American Conference Football Championship Game and the winner of the game will be selected to participate in a New Year’s 6 bowl game.

Regardless of the outcome, the Tigers will play in their fourth-consecutive bowl game and tickets for all of the bowl possibilities are available exclusively for season ticket holders and Tiger Scholarship Fund members through Tuesday, Dec. 5. Public sales will begin on Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 8:30 a.m.

Season ticket holders can log in to their ticket account online (http://www.GoTigersGoTix.com) and select the number of tickets they would like for each of the bowl game possibilities. Accounts will not be charged until Monday, Dec. 4 and will only be charged for the tickets requested for the actual bowl game the Tigers are selected to play in. All other ticket requests will be automatically removed from the account. During this exclusive window, TSF members and season ticket holders can call 901-678-2331 or visit the Tiger Ticket Office at 570 Normal Street on the University of Memphis campus.

Seat allocation will be based on Tiger Scholarship Fund (TSF) annual donation levels and priority points.

There are no events or items on sale at this time
12-02-2017 05:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BandwagonJumper Away

(12-02-2017 05:35 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 04:24 PM)BandwagonJumper Wrote:  [Image: header.jpg]

There are no events or items on sale at this time

Login and click on renewal button, you will see the bowl game choices on the left side.
12-02-2017 05:40 PM
batman Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Going to be interesting to see how they come out for the LB after such a huge, huge letdown. Playing in this game will be anti-climatic.
12-02-2017 06:05 PM
Advertisement

MemphisFan95 Offline
Coach A

(12-02-2017 06:05 PM)batman Wrote:  Going to be interesting to see how they come out for the LB after such a huge, huge letdown. Playing in this game will be anti-climatic.

Head and shoulders above any other bowl with aac ties
12-02-2017 06:12 PM
danny1 Offline
All American

You are such a Debbie Downer
12-02-2017 06:33 PM
Julian Offline
1st String

They will be fired up. It's better than Btigerdump bowl
12-02-2017 06:36 PM
batman Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(12-02-2017 06:12 PM)MemphisFan95 Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 06:05 PM)batman Wrote:  Going to be interesting to see how they come out for the LB after such a huge, huge letdown. Playing in this game will be anti-climatic.

True . . . but there has to be something of a letdown playing your bowl game at home. They should treat it as a road game and stay in a hotel and the like.
12-02-2017 06:52 PM
karter25 Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis
(12-02-2017 06:52 PM)batman Wrote:  

True . . . but there has to be something of a letdown playing your bowl game at home. They should treat it as a road game and stay in a hotel and the like.

I believe they do stay in a hotel the night before a game.
12-02-2017 09:20 PM
Advertisement

Atlanta Offline
Hall of Famer

Are we sure Memphis will get the LB? I'm seeing SI reporting (today's date) Memphis to the Birmingham Bowl. Talk about Debbie Downer.......
12-02-2017 09:22 PM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(12-02-2017 04:51 PM)tiger27 Wrote:  Yep...unfortunately you are correct. A lot will see it the same way I'm sure. Doubt WVU will have any excitement either. Will be interesting to see how it turns out

Good lord some of our fans are idiots.
12-02-2017 10:25 PM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
Fer crissake if we play in the Liberty Bowl and you are in town and do not make that game then we deserve for Norvell and any other successful coach to leave.

P5 or not, we pack 60k in to every home game and it matters.

Decades of whining about not playing in the Liberty Bowl then this team with this offense plays here in a higher profile Bowl and fans act like it is a disappointment,

Hopefully you guys just mean in the moment of almost making a New Years game because otherwise we deserve nothing.
12-02-2017 11:08 PM
21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MEMPHIS BY DAMN
(12-02-2017 06:52 PM)batman Wrote:  

This proves you don't know batsh-t what you are talking about.
12-03-2017 12:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.