Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CNN. Roy Moore accuser clearly a liar
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks said Tuesday that a woman who accused Republican nominee for US Senate Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 is "clearly a liar."

So, now you're down to one witness who said that Roy Moore engaged in nonconsensual sexual contact, okay?" he said. "Well, that one witness' testimony is in direct and stark contrast with that of the other seven ladies, who said that he acted like an officer and a gentleman. And you look at the preponderance of the evidence and then you add Roy Moore's denial....

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/29/polit...index.html

(No gutless blind link)
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 07:29 PM by shere khan.)
11-30-2017 07:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
After Moore wins, Trump should promote him to Secretary of State and let the gov pick another replacement.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
11-30-2017 08:43 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
RE: CNN. Roy Moore accuser clearly a liar
(11-30-2017 07:28 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks said Tuesday that a woman who accused Republican nominee for US Senate Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 is "clearly a liar."

So, now you're down to one witness who said that Roy Moore engaged in nonconsensual sexual contact, okay?" he said. "Well, that one witness' testimony is in direct and stark contrast with that of the other seven ladies, who said that he acted like an officer and a gentleman. And you look at the preponderance of the evidence and then you add Roy Moore's denial....

(No gutless blind link)

Looking at the link, it's just a GOP Representative claiming she's a liar and that the signature is forged. He provided no evidence and there is no one coming forward to back up his assertion based on evidence; it is quite literally just a member of the GOP saying she's a liar. Yet here you are, making a thread treating it like it's a certifiable fact.

But I guess since this is fake, so are the other unconnected women making similar allegations, so are the half dozen people confirming these women's allegations, so were the unrelated people who recollect Moore preying on teens so much it was noticeable, so was the book passage where stated that as a 30+ year old man he first "noticed" his wife when she was 15 at a dance recital he just happened to be attending for no discernible reason, and so was the Hannity interview where he admitted to dating teens as a 30 year old DA but defended himself by saying he always got their mothers permission. Sure, that all adds up.
11-30-2017 09:03 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 08:43 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  After Moore wins, Trump should promote him to Secretary of State and let the gov pick another replacement.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Idiots trying to steal an election. If they succeed they will lose for 100 years.
11-30-2017 09:12 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
It was well coordinated on the front end I'll give them that. They played their hand too early. Every person involved in this turned out to be a lying liberal shill, a habitual fraud, an addcit or a combination of all three.
11-30-2017 09:18 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 09:18 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  It was well coordinated on the front end I'll give them that. They played their hand too early. Every person involved in this turned out to be a lying liberal shill, a habitual fraud, an addcit or a combination of all three.
They are registering felons to vote now. It's a sickness. I guess they want civil war.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 09:26 PM by shere khan.)
11-30-2017 09:25 PM
Advertisement

Old Blue Offline
1st String

Release the yearbook. If it was real we'd already know about it. That they won't release it without attaching unreasonable demands, tells us all we need to know. I used to think Liberals were smart. Now I think they're just desperate.
11-30-2017 09:33 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 09:33 PM)Old Blue Wrote:  Release the yearbook. If it was real we'd already know about it. That they won't release it without attaching unreasonable demands, tells us all we need to know. I used to think Liberals were smart. Now I think they're just desperate.
They wont release it. She is a liar. A U.S. Representative that ran against Moore in the primary for the very same Senate seat called her a liar. Mo Brooks is no friend of Roy Moore. This was a hitjob by a shady wapo writer that has a history of these stunts.

It's cut and dried.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 09:49 PM by shere khan.)
11-30-2017 09:48 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-30-2017 09:18 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  It was well coordinated on the front end I'll give them that. They played their hand too early. Every person involved in this turned out to be a lying liberal shill, a habitual fraud, an addcit or a combination of all three.

Source for any of these claims? Literally any source? Evidence?

Nah, you don't need evidence except the fact they're accusing a member of your political party of a wrongdoing, and that's all it takes to call them a "lying liberal shill, a habitual fraud" and "an addict".
11-30-2017 09:48 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-30-2017 09:48 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 09:33 PM)Old Blue Wrote:  Release the yearbook. If it was real we'd already know about it. That they won't release it without attaching unreasonable demands, tells us all we need to know. I used to think Liberals were smart. Now I think they're just desperate.
They wont release it. She is a liar. A U.S. Representative that ran against Moore in the primary for the very same Senate seat called her a liar.

Except they will if he testifies under oath. Seems fair, but then again I'm not willing to put politics secondary to 30 year old men preying on young teens.
11-30-2017 09:51 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Is he still responding to me? If so, sad but cute.
11-30-2017 09:55 PM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(11-30-2017 07:28 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks said Tuesday that a woman who accused Republican nominee for US Senate Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 is "clearly a liar."

(No gutless blind link)

LOL...Even if this is part of a clear misinformation campaign by Criminal O'Keefe. Rapin' Roy still has 10 other accusers.

Roy Moore...the leader of CAMCLA. The Christian American Man Child Love Association
11-30-2017 09:55 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Your team cheated and got caught. What a mess. You should be pissed you fell for it and then cheerleaded fir it. Shill.
11-30-2017 09:57 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 09:51 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 09:48 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
They wont release it. She is a liar. A U.S. Representative that ran against Moore in the primary for the very same Senate seat called her a liar.

Except they will if he testifies under oath. Seems fair, but then again I'm not willing to put politics secondary to 30 year old men preying on young teens.

Yeah. You are willing to put politics over the constitution, presumption of innocence and 1000 years of philosophy, ethics and legal theory. Gtfoh with your false virtue
11-30-2017 09:59 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 09:55 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

(No gutless blind link)

LOL...Even if this is part of a clear misinformation campaign by Criminal O'Keefe. Rapin' Roy still has 10 other accusers.

Roy Moore...the leader of CAMCLA. The Christian American Man Child Love Association

More lies from the democrats. Well done Keep going. Democrats may give him a double digit lead. You are guaranteeing his election. Be proud. Thanks for your efforts.

When you look to the person to blame have a mirror present. Doug Jones is an idiot.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 10:05 PM by shere khan.)
11-30-2017 10:03 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(11-30-2017 09:57 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Your team cheated and got caught. What a mess. You should be pissed you fell for it and then cheerleaded fir it. Shill.

Rapin Roy is still a child molester. No amount of Breitbartery or O'Keefery changes that. Half of Gadsden is aware of it and has been for years.

Even if you can discredit one accuser, there's still TEN more. And its not like the white nationalists haven't been trying to pull this Soviet level misinformation crap with O'Keefe and got busted doing it.
11-30-2017 10:04 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Tell you what. We can hold an election night party. You can be the guest of honor. You and your lying assed ilk have done more to get this goober elected than the RNC.
11-30-2017 10:09 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 10:04 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 09:57 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Your team cheated and got caught. What a mess. You should be pissed you fell for it and then cheerleaded fir it. Shill.

Rapin Roy is still a child molester. No amount of Breitbartery or O'Keefery changes that. Half of Gadsden is aware of it and has been for years.

Even if you can discredit one accuser, there's still TEN more. And its not like the white nationalists haven't been trying to pull this Soviet level misinformation crap with O'Keefe and got busted doing it.
Democrats have the Soviet Marxist playbook learned by heart. Keep going. This is why you lose and lose and lose.

Hammer hammer hammer

This has become good vs evil and you have mobilized people who otherwise wouldn't care. If dems steal this seat expect wrath.

https://youtu.be/t8RCQDDsMpU

Lol
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 10:14 PM by shere khan.)
11-30-2017 10:10 PM
Old Blue Offline
1st String

(11-30-2017 09:48 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  

Nah, you don't need evidence except the fact they're accusing a member of your political party of a wrongdoing, and that's all it takes to call them a "lying liberal shill, a habitual fraud" and "an addict".

The evidence is: they wont release the yearbook. If this was really Judge Moore's signature they would have already had 8 experts analyze it. Release the yearbook. Don't hold it hostage to unreasonable demands. For the good of the country release it Gloria.
11-30-2017 10:18 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(11-30-2017 10:18 PM)Old Blue Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 09:48 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  

The evidence is: they wont release the yearbook. If this was really Judge Moore's signature they would have already had 8 experts analyze it. Release the yearbook. Don't hold it hostage to unreasonable demands. For the good of the country release it Gloria.

They won't because it's a lie. If there was modicum of proof it would be on every damn network 24/7
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 10:20 PM by shere khan.)
11-30-2017 10:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.