Countdown To Kickoff:
Season Tickets

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Blazers Return To Bartow Sunday In Pursuit Of Consistency And Confidence
Bookmark and Share
BlazerGold09 Offline
All American

I Root For: UAB
MyBB The Blazers Return To Bartow Sunday In Pursuit Of Consistency And Confidence
11-26-2017 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

KevMo4UAB Offline
#FreeUAB

I Root For: UAB
RE: The Blazers Return To Bartow Sunday In Pursuit Of Consistency And Confidence
Amen!

I don’t typically criticize our coach, but Ehsan is to blame as well. Today’s game is a joke, but the Memphis, Troy, and Auburn games are opportunities for redemption after the calamity in the Cayman Islands Classic. Are Ehsan and the players up to the challenge?
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 12:08 PM by KevMo4UAB.)
11-26-2017 12:04 PM
Memphis Blazer Online
Lifelong member of the general public

I Root For: Acts grown old

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: The Blazers Return To Bartow Sunday In Pursuit Of Consistency And Confidence
Today's game is a good warm up feeling the next two games. The team probably hasnt practiced much sine the tournament due to thanksgiving. This game gives them a chance to work on what went wrong and maybe hopefully experiment with some starting lineup changes.

I disagree that the game is a joke. I think it comes at exactly the right time.
11-26-2017 12:15 PM
Big Dee Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The U, UaB
Yeah this game is joke, hopefully we worked out some things. Or worked on some things, people won't admit it but Smallwood was a spark in that Iowa game. We took the lead with him in, teams seem to double a 7 footer when they're in a game or change tendencies some. Here's to more guys playing, and the coaches subbing for better matchups.
11-26-2017 12:25 PM

BlazerGreen Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB, Goals
I have no problem scheduling a Gulf South team but UAH, Montevallo, or West Al might bring a few folks. It's a pretty long drive to Birmingham from Clinton.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 12:56 PM by BlazerGreen.)
11-26-2017 12:54 PM
Memphis Blazer Online
Lifelong member of the general public

I Root For: Acts grown old

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
I think they were hoping that dumb people would think it was Ole Miss
11-26-2017 12:59 PM
BlazerGreen Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB, Goals
I wouldn't look past the Choctaws. UAH showed the turds a while back what kind of basketball is played in the Gulf South.

Can't remember the coach that said, "if you think it's not a big game, try losing it."
11-26-2017 01:04 PM

ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Agree with MB. Good time for a tune up game before Memphis. I would have tried to get a better opponent before the tourney but this is where I would place a cupcake.
11-26-2017 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BirminghamJoseph2770 Online
2nd String

I Root For: Birmingham
This is the game that the Blazers need so we can welcome our friends of the tigers.
11-26-2017 02:33 PM
Big Dee Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The U, UaB
It is the perfect game for HaHa and Smallwood to work on their post game.
11-26-2017 03:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.