Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Keep the faith, my Marshall brothers
Bookmark and Share
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
Keep the faith, my Marshall brothers
that was one of the weirdest games I've ever seen. in the old conference, it was ECU for us when ******* weird **** happened. I anticipate a new rivalry dawning.

anyway, it coulda gone either way.

we BOTH need a new OC.
11-25-2017 06:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
RE: Keep the faith, my Marshall brothers
(11-25-2017 06:37 PM)EagleX Wrote:  that was one of the weirdest games I've ever seen. in the old conference, it was ECU for us when ******* weird **** happened. I anticipate a new rivalry dawning.

anyway, it coulda gone either way.

we BOTH need a new OC.

2nd that emotion ...but we're only being all nice-like because we won, X!04-cheers

Not sure they give a sh!t right now....
11-25-2017 06:55 PM
EagleX Offline

no, we're being nice because nice is what you need to be after you just stole a win from someone
11-25-2017 07:19 PM
Noodles Offline
All American

We played like crap and still won. I'll take it. Marshall was lucky most of the day. Not hating, just what I saw.
11-25-2017 07:28 PM
EagleX Offline

we couldn't hit that open pass downfield to save our lives.

regardless, marshall is a worthy opponent.
11-25-2017 07:31 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(11-25-2017 07:19 PM)EagleX Wrote:  no, we're being nice because nice is what you need to be after you just stole a win from someone

We stole the la tech game. Wouldn't go so far as to say we stole this game. Heck, if they make the extra pt, its not like we lose. There was still over time to play. There was also time on the clock in regulation , with korey robertson on the field.
11-25-2017 08:01 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline

(11-25-2017 08:01 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  
(11-25-2017 07:19 PM)EagleX Wrote:  no, we're being nice because nice is what you need to be after you just stole a win from someone

We stole the la tech game. Wouldn't go so far as to say we stole this game. Heck, if they make the extra pt, its not like we lose. There was still over time to play. There was also time on the clock in regulation , with korey robertson on the field.

we stole this game. if they could kick an extra point, the whole game changes.
11-25-2017 08:21 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(11-25-2017 08:21 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

No matter how many times you say it, we didnt steal anything. If we won in overtime would we have stole it? How about if we scored on the next possession? The extra point wasnt the game winning kick. It was the tieing kick. Try to understand that. Sure, we may have lost the game eventually, had the extra point been made. But we may have still won. The game wasnt stolen. The victory was earned.
11-25-2017 09:05 PM
owlcountry40 Offline
1st String

I Root For: FAU
You guys should dedicate a whole thread to how good you used to be in the 90's and them new folks just don't belong.
11-25-2017 09:18 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(11-25-2017 09:18 PM)owlcountry40 Wrote:  You guys should dedicate a whole thread to how good you used to be in the 90's and them new folks just don't belong.

No, yall belong. We just dont belong here with you.
11-25-2017 09:23 PM
MUther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
CrappiesCrappies
(11-25-2017 09:05 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  

No matter how many times you say it, we didnt steal anything. If we won in overtime would we have stole it? How about if we scored on the next possession? The extra point wasnt the game winning kick. It was the tieing kick. Try to understand that. Sure, we may have lost the game eventually, had the extra point been made. But we may have still won. The game wasnt stolen. The victory was earned.

Not to mention you can't really steal what we decided to give away. I hate that it came down to something that is usually automatic. A good overtime won by a team that scored a TD after the other only managed a field goal would have been more satisfying. However if we'd gone for 2 and got it I definitely would feel like we stole the game.
11-25-2017 09:26 PM
Advertisement

TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
(11-25-2017 09:18 PM)owlcountry40 Wrote:  You guys should dedicate a whole thread to how good you used to be in the 90's and them new folks just don't belong.

One year of relevance and now fans act like they’re Bama. Congrats on a solid year. Based on FAU history you may want to enjoy and not focus on Southern Miss history of winning.
11-25-2017 09:26 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(11-25-2017 09:26 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:  

One year of relevance and now fans act like they’re Bama. Congrats on a solid year. Based on FAU history you may want to enjoy and not focus on Southern Miss history of winning.

After their coach leaves, a year later they will be staring at themselves in a mirror in dead silence, wondering what happened and if they will ever be relevant and actually belong in Division I football...kind of like west kentucky right now.
11-25-2017 09:45 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

You did miss a lot of open receivers. We were missing our #1 corner and #1 safety for the game. I didn't even know they weren't playing until the game started. Guess the coaches kept a lid on it. Thanks for missing them, but not having Gant (safety) did hurt our run defense some. He's a strong run support guy and a good open field tackler.
11-25-2017 09:48 PM
EagleX Offline

(11-25-2017 09:48 PM)banker Wrote:  You did miss a lot of open receivers. We were missing our #1 corner and #1 safety for the game. I didn't even know they weren't playing until the game started. Guess the coaches kept a lid on it. Thanks for missing them, but not having Gant (safety) did hurt our run defense some. He's a strong run support guy and a good open field tackler.

well, that explains why were were open downfield all day long.

peace, brother. I love playing you guys.
11-25-2017 10:07 PM
EagleX Offline

(11-25-2017 09:26 PM)MUther Wrote:  

Not to mention you can't really steal what we decided to give away. I hate that it came down to something that is usually automatic. A good overtime won by a team that scored a TD after the other only managed a field goal would have been more satisfying. However if we'd gone for 2 and got it I definitely would feel like we stole the game.

point taken
11-25-2017 10:10 PM
Advertisement

MUther Offline
Heisman

CrappiesCrappies
(11-25-2017 10:10 PM)EagleX Wrote:  
(11-25-2017 09:26 PM)MUther Wrote:  
(11-25-2017 08:01 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  We stole the la tech game. Wouldn't go so far as to say we stole this game. Heck, if they make the extra pt, its not like we lose. There was still over time to play. There was also time on the clock in regulation , with korey robertson on the field.

point taken
:) Love me some Southern Miss. It's why it's hard to be a rivalry. Geography and mutual respect.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 11:03 AM by MUther.)
11-26-2017 11:01 AM
USM@FTL Offline
All American

Those tipped passes you caught to continue drives!!!! Those were deflating.

Without those REALLY STUPID penalties, which makes me glad some in that secondary are graduating, I'm not sure how far that last drive goes.

Your defense is solid, strong, but your offense had limited talent. Litton only seemed to have chemistry with Yurachek. Our linebackers ran down your running backs. If you can replace Yurachek, you'll be back in the race next year. If Holliday could find 2 burners on the recruiting trail...
11-26-2017 12:15 PM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
(11-25-2017 10:09 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

phuck off.

you should dedicate a thread to all the dicks you sucked to get into this conference.

04-chairshot 03-lmfao
11-26-2017 01:56 PM
Von-Bek Offline
1st String

Congrats USM fans, hard fought win. Fortunately for MU, as mentioned many times, your guys were open deep entire game, 6 inches here or there from your QB and you would've beaten us like a rented mule. Luck ran out on the Herd, the best team won, GL in your Bowl game, I'll be rooting for you.
11-26-2017 02:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.