Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bill Clinton Facing 4 New Accusations Of Sexual Attack
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Bill Clinton Facing 4 New Accusations Of Sexual Attack
[Image: eh16ps.jpg]
[Image: 2u88cr5.jpg]

Quote:Bill Clinton is facing explosive new charges of sexual assault from four women, according to highly placed Democratic Party sources and an official who served in both the Clinton and Obama administrations.

The current accusations against the 71-year-old former president — whose past is littered with charges of sexual misconduct — stem from the period after he left the White House in 2001, say the sources.

Attorneys representing the women, who are coordinating their efforts, have notified Clinton they are preparing to file four separate lawsuits against him.

As part of the ongoing negotiations, the attorneys for the women are asking for substantial payouts in return for their clients' silence.

A member of Clinton's legal team has confirmed the existence of the new allegations.

Back in the late 1990s, Clinton paid $850,000 to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit by Paula Jones, a former Arkansas state employee whose case led to Clinton's impeachment in the House of Representatives and his subsequent acquittal by the Senate in 1999.

The negotiations in the new lawsuits are said to have reached a critical stage.

If they fail, according to sources in Clinton's inner circle, the four women are said to be ready to air their accusations of sexual assault at a press conference, making Clinton the latest — and most famous — figure in a long list of men from Harvey Weinstein to Kevin Spacey who have recently been accused of sexual assault.

The new allegations refer to incidents that took place more than 10 years ago, in the early 2000s, when Clinton was hired by Ron Burkle, the playboy billionaire investor, to work at his Yucaipa companies.

Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world with a flock of beautiful young women on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One.'

The four women, who have not yet revealed their identities, were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization when they were in their late teens and claim they were sexually assaulted by the former president.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...women.html
11-21-2017 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
RE: Bill Clinton Facing 4 New Accusations Of Sexual Attack
Why isn't there a call to remove his "figure" in the "Hall of Presidents" at Disney? Should they close the library? There are lots of Documents in there. Is that what they want? Is Obama using the same ploy?

Free the Documents!
11-21-2017 01:25 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Barack Obama is next. He ****ed a lot of us repeatedly against our will.
11-21-2017 01:47 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(11-21-2017 01:47 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Barack Obama is next. He ****ed a lot of us repeatedly against our will.

[Image: barack-obama-looking-at-womans-butt-500x427.jpg]
11-21-2017 01:57 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
(11-21-2017 01:57 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(11-21-2017 01:47 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Barack Obama is next. He ****ed a lot of us repeatedly against our will.

[Image: barack-obama-looking-at-womans-butt-500x427.jpg]

she was 17 at the time, by the way.
11-21-2017 02:51 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-21-2017 01:25 PM)Dasville Wrote:  Why isn't there a call to remove his "figure" in the "Hall of Presidents" at Disney? Should they close the library? There are lots of Documents in there. Is that what they want? Is Obama using the same ploy?

Free the Documents!

they're saving dumbo's carny ride for this cat to really take off....

[Image: CUnmv4qUkAAdum2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 03:18 PM by stinkfist.)
11-21-2017 03:17 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

No posts from the board Dems supporting their beloved former President. I am shocked.
11-22-2017 12:18 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Some of us remember the media's mantra during he Clinton impeachment--"It was only sex". The media played a key filthy dirty MAJOR ROLE in covering for Clinton in his White House years....now they want to act like they are interested in the truth 20 years later.....what a joke. They need to stick to making up some more Russia Russia Russia stories.
11-22-2017 01:04 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(11-21-2017 03:17 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(11-21-2017 01:25 PM)Dasville Wrote:  Why isn't there a call to remove his "figure" in the "Hall of Presidents" at Disney? Should they close the library? There are lots of Documents in there. Is that what they want? Is Obama using the same ploy?

Free the Documents!

they're saving dumbo's carny ride for this cat to really take off....

[Image: CUnmv4qUkAAdum2.jpg]

Bwahahahah!

Someone put Ol' John Conyer's ears on Obama.
11-22-2017 07:50 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(11-22-2017 01:04 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Some of us remember the media's mantra during he Clinton impeachment--"It was only sex". The media played a key filthy dirty MAJOR ROLE in covering for Clinton in his White House years....now they want to act like they are interested in the truth 20 years later.....what a joke. They need to stick to making up some more Russia Russia Russia stories.

I also remember leftist supporters justifying it (the ML scandal) by saying it was on his private time and didn't have any bearing on his serving as POTUS.
11-22-2017 11:54 AM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-22-2017 01:04 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Some of us remember the media's mantra during he Clinton impeachment--"It was only sex". The media played a key filthy dirty MAJOR ROLE in covering for Clinton in his White House years....now they want to act like they are interested in the truth 20 years later.....what a joke. They need to stick to making up some more Russia Russia Russia stories.

I remember well the "it was only sex" mantra.
11-22-2017 01:05 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Hillary should be the one accused of sexual attack - how in F**k would anyone (alive or dead) touch "that" unless she forced herself on them.....
11-22-2017 01:18 PM
Crebman Online
Heisman

I Root For:

Haven't heard much of this lately. Guessing that the MSM views sex scandals as even more "clickable" than Russia, Russia, Russia........predictable.
11-22-2017 01:23 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
I think that all towns and counties across the country named Clinton, should be stripped of their names.
11-22-2017 09:11 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(11-22-2017 01:18 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Hillary should be the one accused of sexual attack - how in F**k would anyone (alive or dead) touch "that" unless she forced herself on them.....
Can you imagine living with that now,,, after the election,,, I actually kind of feel sorry for Bill.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
11-22-2017 09:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.