Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

LiAngelo Ball, 2 other UCLA players arrested in China for shoplifting
CrimsonPhantom Offline
A WAC Sheriff!

I Root For: NM State
LiAngelo Ball, 2 other UCLA players arrested in China for shoplifting
Quote:Three UCLA players were arrested on Tuesday in China for shoplifting ahead of the Bruins’ season-opening game against Georgia Tech, according to ESPN’s Jeff Goodman. Those players are freshmen LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill.

Ball is obviously the biggest name as the younger brother of former UCLA star Lonzo Ball and the older brother of UCLA commit LaMelo Ball. Riley and Hill each entered the program more touted than Ball as recruits. Riley is a 6’8 forward ranked No. 45 overall in the class of 2017 by ESPN, while Hill is also a 6’8 forward ranked No. 49 by ESPN.

UCLA and Georgia Tech play in China on Friday.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-basketb...orgia-tech

They have embarrassed not only their school but America with their actions. They should be thrown off the team & serve their time
11-07-2017 03:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

TrojanCampaign Offline
All American

I Root For: USC, UA, AAMU,
RE: LiAngelo Ball, 2 other UCLA players arrested in China for shoplifting
(11-07-2017 03:57 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Three UCLA players were arrested on Tuesday in China for shoplifting ahead of the Bruins’ season-opening game against Georgia Tech, according to ESPN’s Jeff Goodman. Those players are freshmen LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill.

Ball is obviously the biggest name as the younger brother of former UCLA star Lonzo Ball and the older brother of UCLA commit LaMelo Ball. Riley and Hill each entered the program more touted than Ball as recruits. Riley is a 6’8 forward ranked No. 45 overall in the class of 2017 by ESPN, while Hill is also a 6’8 forward ranked No. 49 by ESPN.

They have embarrassed not only their school but America with their actions. They should be thrown off the team & serve their time

I hope you hold yourself to these ridiculous standards.
11-07-2017 04:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pervis_Griffith Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisville
(11-07-2017 04:32 PM)TrojanCampaign Wrote:  

Shoplifting in China .... man ... that could be a life sentence. Commie's don't play around.

Those are REALLY stupid kids. I'd kick em off the team for being total dumb asses.
11-07-2017 04:58 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
A WAC Sheriff!

I set the bar high for myself. Where as most in the world set the bar low so they can feel like they accomplish something.
11-07-2017 05:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RutgersGuy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers
(11-07-2017 05:46 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

I set the bar high for myself. Where as most in the world set the bar low so they can feel like they accomplish something.

Nothing says a high moral standard like half naked women shooting guns. hahahahaha
11-07-2017 05:55 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
A WAC Sheriff!

(11-07-2017 05:55 PM)RutgersGuy Wrote:  

Nothing says a high moral standard like half naked women shooting guns. hahahahaha

Just showing my support for gun rights and women's rights for them to do whatever they want.

I have high moral standards in the real world. In the digital world well...
[Image: 3722150.gif]
11-07-2017 06:21 PM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
(11-07-2017 04:58 PM)Pervis_Griffith Wrote:  Shoplifting in China .... man ... that could be a life sentence. Commie's don't play around.

Those are REALLY stupid kids. I'd kick em off the team for being total dumb asses.

Three to ten years for shoplifting. Potential death penalty if carrying a weapon.
11-07-2017 07:44 PM

Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
"Lonzo could've shoplifted a whole Macy's twice and gotten away with it."
~Lavar Ball
11-07-2017 07:46 PM
Stugray2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: tOSU SJSU
No Sympathy.

I think they should be kicked out of China, but also plead no contest in an agreement for a suspended sentence and in lieu of serving that, a ban from entering China again for say 7 to 10 years. Also UCLA should have to pay the damages.

What we often forget is >99% of all the stupid crimes committed by Americans overseas are just as illegal here in the US and just as subject to punishment. (What happens in their jails ... well what happens in our jails isn't pretty either.) I think it should go on their record in the U.S. perhaps serving probation here.

What complicates such an easy settlement is that the US and China lack an extradition treaty. In no small part because simply being a dissident (especially Uigher, Tibetan, Fulanist, or being related to a Chinese who is politically targeted) the declare criminal or even terrorist. It is suspected they have even kidnapped and repatriated US citizens of Chinese birth (my wife, who has not been a Chinese citizen for 20+ years could get pulled back). So if the Chinese decide to make a show of this, it can get very sticky.
11-07-2017 08:04 PM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
(11-07-2017 06:21 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 05:55 PM)RutgersGuy Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 03:57 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  https://www.sbnation.com/college-basketb...orgia-tech

Just showing my support for gun rights and women's rights for them to do whatever they want.

I have high moral standards in the real world. In the digital world well...
[Image: 3722150.gif]
Wanna moderate this but...

Can't

Stop

Watching...

*drools on keyboard*

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
11-07-2017 08:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.