Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Lengths Hillary Went to Try and Get Out of Going to Trump's Inauguration
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

Quote:Hillary Clinton admitted on the BBC’s “Graham Norton Show” that she and her husband really didn’t want to attend President Trump’s inauguration—going so far as to call past presidents in inquire about their plans.

“We thought, maybe others aren’t going. So we called the Bushes, and the elder Bushes were in the hospital, which I think was legitimate,” Clinton said.

“We call the younger Bushes, and they said, ‘Yeah, we’re going.’ We then call the Carters and they said, ‘Yeah, we’re going.’ So Bill and I looked at each other and said, ‘Well, we gotta go,’” she continued, adding “ugh, my gosh!”

The former secretary of state also said she was disappointed in the speech Trump gave, which she believed was “dark and divisive” and a “cry from the white nationalist’s gut.”

“I was so disappointed. Really, so sad that it wasn’t an outreach but it was a narrowing and a hammering of what he had said before,” Clinton said.

She even let out an expletive in describing how Bush 43 explained the speech.

“It was reported that George W. Bush, as it ends, says, ‘That was some weird s—t,’” she said laughing. Host Graham Norton agreed, replying: “And it was.”

The former Democratic presidential nominee also criticized Trump’s use of social media, which she said can be “dangerous” at times.

While she told Norton she ignores most—simply because of how frequently the president tweets, she does respond when she believes his messages are “hurtful and unfair and really causing problems for people.”

“The most dangerous thing he does is conduct diplomacy on Twitter,” she said referring to his insults of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

“He does things that are not only upsetting, but kind of inexplicable.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou...n-n2399018

All she had to do, was one of her patented face plants and she would have had an excuse to not attend.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 05:26 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
10-23-2017 05:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
It would be horrifying to not accept the results of our elections...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-23-2017 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: The Lengths Hillary Went to Try and Get Out of Going to Trump's Inauguration
(10-23-2017 05:40 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  It would be horrifying to not accept the results of our elections...

She was clearly unfit for the office.

I thought my opinion of her was pretty low in November. It keeps going down.
10-23-2017 05:49 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: The Lengths Hillary Went to Try and Get Out of Going to Trump's Inauguration
Good for her to show up, I actually found it quite honorable for her to be there. The embarrassment she felt must have been palpable.
10-23-2017 06:10 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
She is such a horrible human being... and now we know...a piss poor loser also. She is literally despicable.
10-23-2017 06:56 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-23-2017 06:10 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Good for her to show up, I actually found it quite honorable for her to be there. The embarrassment she felt must have been palpable.

HW didn't complain about showing up for Clinton.
10-23-2017 06:59 PM
Advertisement

nutbushtiger Offline
The Trooper

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
I bet they really had to up her meds that day just to get the old hag to roll out of bed.
10-23-2017 07:56 PM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(10-23-2017 06:10 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Good for her to show up, I actually found it quite honorable for her to be there. The embarrassment she felt must have been palpable.

To the surprise of exactly zero people here.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
10-23-2017 08:01 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(10-23-2017 05:40 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  It would be horrifying to not accept the results of our elections...

Yep.
10-23-2017 09:12 PM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Elections have consequences.
10-23-2017 09:15 PM
memphistiger89 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Hillary is the gift that keeps on giving. She is so arrogant, she doesn't even realize that she continues to make a fool of herself every time she opens her mouth.

[Image: Gold_zps5dxcivrx.png]
10-23-2017 09:24 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
the background from Laugh-In lives......

holy fk'n shite......

please don't die cellulite.....

the dippos now avg. 77 years in all fed branches.........

phuck'n A!!!!

where's that IV when you need it.......(or the colostomy bag)
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 09:32 PM by stinkfist.)
10-23-2017 09:31 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-23-2017 09:31 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  the background from Laugh-In lives......

holy fk'n shite......

phuck'n A!!!!

liberals used to be fun

10-23-2017 09:47 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(10-23-2017 09:47 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(10-23-2017 09:31 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  the background from Laugh-In lives......

holy fk'n shite......

phuck'n A!!!!

liberals used to be fun

That sums it up so well. Now they are just hate filled.
10-23-2017 10:34 PM
MrMeeseeks Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: You

[Image: WdhR49U.jpg]
10-24-2017 06:21 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(10-23-2017 05:25 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Quote:Hillary Clinton admitted on the BBC’s “Graham Norton Show” that she and her husband really didn’t want to attend President Trump’s inauguration—going so far as to call past presidents in inquire about their plans.

“We thought, maybe others aren’t going. So we called the Bushes, and the elder Bushes were in the hospital, which I think was legitimate,” Clinton said.

“We call the younger Bushes, and they said, ‘Yeah, we’re going.’ We then call the Carters and they said, ‘Yeah, we’re going.’ So Bill and I looked at each other and said, ‘Well, we gotta go,’” she continued, adding “ugh, my gosh!”

The former secretary of state also said she was disappointed in the speech Trump gave, which she believed was “dark and divisive” and a “cry from the white nationalist’s gut.”

“I was so disappointed. Really, so sad that it wasn’t an outreach but it was a narrowing and a hammering of what he had said before,” Clinton said.

She even let out an expletive in describing how Bush 43 explained the speech.

“It was reported that George W. Bush, as it ends, says, ‘That was some weird s—t,’” she said laughing. Host Graham Norton agreed, replying: “And it was.”

The former Democratic presidential nominee also criticized Trump’s use of social media, which she said can be “dangerous” at times.

While she told Norton she ignores most—simply because of how frequently the president tweets, she does respond when she believes his messages are “hurtful and unfair and really causing problems for people.”

“The most dangerous thing he does is conduct diplomacy on Twitter,” she said referring to his insults of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

“He does things that are not only upsetting, but kind of inexplicable.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou...n-n2399018

All she had to do, was one of her patented face plants and she would have had an excuse to not attend.
Lmao. She really ought to apply for a face plant patent!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
10-24-2017 06:34 PM
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
I hope Hillary goes on a ten year book tour and just keeps talking... she is the gift that keeps giving.

#winning
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 06:43 PM by No Bull.)
10-24-2017 06:41 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-24-2017 06:41 PM)No Bull Wrote:  I hope Hillary goes on a ten year book tour and just keeps talking... she is the gift that keeps giving.

#winning
She is still worse than Trump. Considering he stirs something up everyday, how is that even possible? It's really amazing if you think about it.
10-24-2017 06:49 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-24-2017 06:49 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(10-24-2017 06:41 PM)No Bull Wrote:  I hope Hillary goes on a ten year book tour and just keeps talking... she is the gift that keeps giving.

#winning
She is still worse than Trump. Considering he stirs something up everyday, how is that even possible? It's really amazing if you think about it.

I'm still trying to figure out how DJT's strategy could possibly be referenced as fail.........don't give a shite about stupid "lies"....

never mind.....

it's apparent almost nobody on this board can accept DJT as A 'leader'.....

that's what is truly amazing after all that he has challenged and have wilted as their net worth has increased 25% (assuming 401k/roth folk)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm............

watch the eye pass over as the winds begin to work the other way........
10-24-2017 08:28 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl

Oh it was

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 08:56 PM by WoodlandsOwl.)
10-24-2017 08:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.