Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Does Mizzou play all their games on SEC-N?
billybobby777 Offline
The REAL BillyBobby

I Root For: ECU, Army
Does Mizzou play all their games on SEC-N?
One of the reasons why Mizzou should go back to the Big 12: people could watch their games on Fox and ABC. Or even ESPN2 or fox sports. Instead they play 10 out of 12 games on a regional Southern tv network that people in KC and St Louie don’t get, let alone fans outside of the south. Is it really worth all the extra money that they are supposed to get one day by being SEC members if they no longer play on TV? I don’t watch conference tv networks so maybe there is a catch I’m not getting...
10-21-2017 02:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DoubleRSU Offline
All American

I Root For: Seattle U
RE: Does Mizzou play all their games on SEC-N?
I live in West Texas and I get the SEC network. Pretty sure people in Missouri can get it. I have the Choice package on DirecTV. If Missouri didn't suck so bad, they would be on CBS and ESPN more.
10-21-2017 03:03 PM
MissouriStateBears Offline
All American

I Root For: Missouri State
SEC Network is available all across Missouri. SEC is ten times better than the Big 12 for Missouri.
10-21-2017 03:05 PM
Advertisement

General Mike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers
10 out of 12 games are on SEC-N for the same reason almost every Rutgers game is on BTN.
10-21-2017 03:49 PM
Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
According to Wikipedia, Mizzou had five SEC regular season games (two at home) on CBS, ESPN, or ESPN2 in 2014 when they won the East, plus an ESPN and ESPNU game in non-conference play. If you win in the SEC you get on TV - when you give up 40 to Missouri State and lose by four touchdowns to Purdue of course you'll wind up on the bottom of the TV heap.
10-21-2017 04:18 PM
Advertisement

USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MIZZOU/FSU/USM
(10-21-2017 02:58 PM)billybobby777 Wrote:  One of the reasons why Mizzou should go back to the Big 12: people could watch their games on Fox and ABC. Or even ESPN2 or fox sports. Instead they play 10 out of 12 games on a regional Southern tv network that people in KC and St Louie don’t get, let alone fans outside of the south. Is it really worth all the extra money that they are supposed to get one day by being SEC members if they no longer play on TV? I don’t watch conference tv networks so maybe there is a catch I’m not getting...

Being in the military I never saw Mizzou play on any network. At most the OU, Texas, or Nebraska game. I live a long way from Missouri and I see Mizzou play a lot. Saw them score 68 today... 51 by halftime. I get the PAC 12, and BTN as well from Biloxi MS. Can't get a Big XII network, oh wait, they don't have one.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 04:33 PM by USAFMEDIC.)
10-21-2017 04:31 PM
72Tiger Offline
Up your nose with a rubber hose

I Root For: Larry
DonatorsDonatorsDonators
Jefferson Pilot is happy they went out of business so they don't get stuck televising that crap.
10-21-2017 06:14 PM
Advertisement

RutgersGuy Offline
All American

I Root For: Rutgers
(10-21-2017 03:49 PM)General Mike Wrote:  10 out of 12 games are on SEC-N for the same reason almost every Rutgers game is on BTN.

Haha yeah I was gonna say the same thing. Noon games on BTN are pretty much par for the course for us.
10-21-2017 09:03 PM
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MIZZOU/FSU/USM
(10-21-2017 09:03 PM)RutgersGuy Wrote:  
(10-21-2017 03:49 PM)General Mike Wrote:  10 out of 12 games are on SEC-N for the same reason almost every Rutgers game is on BTN.

Haha yeah I was gonna say the same thing. Noon games on BTN are pretty much par for the course for us.
We are both the new kids on the block. I think we are still in the hazing phase. 04-cheers
10-22-2017 01:13 AM
Advertisement

quo vadis Offline
Legend

I Root For: USF/Georgetown
(10-21-2017 02:58 PM)billybobby777 Wrote:  One of the reasons why Mizzou should go back to the Big 12: people could watch their games on Fox and ABC. Or even ESPN2 or fox sports. Instead they play 10 out of 12 games on a regional Southern tv network that people in KC and St Louie don’t get, let alone fans outside of the south. Is it really worth all the extra money that they are supposed to get one day by being SEC members if they no longer play on TV? I don’t watch conference tv networks so maybe there is a catch I’m not getting...

I was in western Canada last year and got the SECN at the hotel i was staying at, so i'm pretty sure you can get it in St Louis, lol.
10-22-2017 08:08 AM
MissouriStateBears Offline
All American

I Root For: Missouri State
10-22-2017 10:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.