Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UC v. SMU Media Release
Bookmark and Share
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
UC v. SMU Media Release
https://www.scribd.com/document/36185295...from_embed

First time I have seen one of these in a couple seasons. Some interesting stats for us on the season that I was not fully aware of:

-We've had 28 players take the field for the first time during the first three games of the season (I imagine that number has grown).
- Since defeated Miami U. we have not had a lead in our last four games
- Jaylyin Minor is averaging 10.3 tackles per game, hitting double-digit tackles in five of the seven games, leading the conference.
- Up until Ross Trail came into the game, Hayden Moore had taken 456 consective snaps at QB.
- UC has only held the lead for 53:57 seconds of game action in 2017, and has trailed or tied for 404:57 seconds of game time.
- 77 of the 112 players on the roster are true freshmen, freshmen and sophomores
- This team has eight players who came to UC orignally as a walk-on to earn a scholarship: Grant Coleman, Garrett Campbell, Sheldon Doss, Morgan James, David Niehaus, JJ Pickney, Will Steur and Jon Vincent.
- Haven't seen this before but Alabama A&M will be returning to Nippert next year (rest of the OOC will be @UCLA, Miami and Ohio).
-

10-17-2017 01:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcatmark Online

I Root For: the Deliverator
RE: UC v. SMU Media Release
(10-17-2017 01:08 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  https://www.scribd.com/document/36185295...from_embed

First time I have seen one of these in a couple seasons. Some interesting stats for us on the season that I was not fully aware of:

-We've had 28 players take the field for the first time during the first three games of the season (I imagine that number has grown).
- Since defeated Miami U. we have not had a lead in our last four games
- Jaylyin Minor is averaging 10.3 tackles per game, hitting double-digit tackles in five of the seven games, leading the conference.
- Up until Ross Trail came into the game, Hayden Moore had taken 456 consective snaps at QB.
- UC has only held the lead for 53:57 seconds of game action in 2017, and has trailed or tied for 404:57 seconds of game time.
- 77 of the 112 players on the roster are true freshmen, freshmen and sophomores
- This team has eight players who came to UC orignally as a walk-on to earn a scholarship: Grant Coleman, Garrett Campbell, Sheldon Doss, Morgan James, David Niehaus, JJ Pickney, Will Steur and Jon Vincent.
- Haven't seen this before but Alabama A&M will be returning to Nippert next year (rest of the OOC will be @UCLA, Miami and Ohio).
-

The bolded says a ton about where we are. It's going to take time to right this ship. This staff needs to develop those young guys and bring in upgraded talent.

10-17-2017 01:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
What a wealth of info . I could read that for hours .

First Ive seen of the Alabama A&M game next year. Although their info on the Miami Ohio series isn't up to date for 2019 , as we have them at Nippert since they re-did the contract (and 2018 is technically an away game at PBS)

10-17-2017 01:53 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Alabama A&M? Hell yeah!

I may buy a shirt for their band and wear it to that one....love those guys.

10-17-2017 07:37 PM
Dannyboy Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
(10-17-2017 07:37 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Alabama A&M? Hell yeah!

I may buy a shirt for their band and wear it to that one....love those guys.

Their announcement about losing on the field but winning the battle of the bands is great.

10-17-2017 07:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.