Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rock Chalk FBI-hawk
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
Rock Chalk FBI-hawk
http://www.kansan.com/sports/fbi-says-it...5fd20.html

Quote:The Federal Bureau of Investigation, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request, told the Kansan on Wednesday that it has documents related to the University of Kansas and its sponsorship with the Adidas apparel company, but cannot release them due to an ongoing legal investigation.

The presence of documents responsive to the Kansan’s request, filed on Sept. 27, does not necessarily implicate the University in wrongdoing, but appears to contradict what Kansas Athletics officials said after the scandal broke.

The Kansan asked for “all documents and communications within this investigation related to the University of Kansas and any of its sponsorship deals with Adidas or any investigation of Kansas basketball coaches.”

Wednesday, the FBI said the material requested by the Kansan “is located in an investigative file which is exempt from disclosure.”
10-12-2017 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

The Cutter of Bish Offline
Heisman

I Root For: the little guy
RE: Rock Chalk FBI-hawk
FoIA is awesome. It can cut through so much BS that's put out there.
10-12-2017 01:26 PM
msm96wolf Offline
All American

I Root For:
One reason I was not going to make fun of Louisville. We have no clue which school may be next. I figure smart play is to stay on the sideline. To many glass houses in this one.
10-12-2017 04:00 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(10-12-2017 04:00 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  One reason I was not going to make fun of Louisville. We have no clue which school may be next. I figure smart play is to stay on the sideline. To many glass houses in this one.

Russell Athletic. No liberal arts patsy majors to hide people in.

I'm feeling confident. 02-13-banana
10-12-2017 05:14 PM
Advertisement

Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
(10-12-2017 05:14 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 04:00 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  One reason I was not going to make fun of Louisville. We have no clue which school may be next. I figure smart play is to stay on the sideline. To many glass houses in this one.

Russell Athletic. No liberal arts patsy majors to hide people in.

I'm feeling confident. 02-13-banana

Don't worry, if Kirby Smart is doing anything fishy over in Athens they'll be sure to send some investigators over to Atlanta for GT if the Georgia State folks don't answer the doorbell.
10-12-2017 05:37 PM
Shox Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Wichita State
I am all for stoning the Hawks but to be fair if you read the FBI's entire response they are basically saying "We can neither confirm nor deny." I would guess at this point that a FOI request on every P6 Adidas school would solicit a similar answer.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 06:25 PM by Shox.)
10-12-2017 06:24 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
And they still can't get UNC punished..... SMH.
10-12-2017 07:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.