Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Healthcare Executive Order
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Three Floyds

Donators
Healthcare Executive Order
I hate the use of "legislative" executive orders....but this is so much common sense I can't believe this idiot congress screwed around so long that it required this.

Now can cross state lines for healthcare plans. Will be able to aggregate and access trade union and association plans. What Sen. Rand Paul was pushing all along.

Que the liberal anti trump talking points being emailed out from the mothership.
10-12-2017 12:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: Healthcare Executive Order
Muh pen and muh phone

Progressives cannot say shite. I told them someone would eventually take the precedent and write executive orders they didn't like.

Hence Trump
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 12:28 PM by EverRespect.)
10-12-2017 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Legend

I Root For: America and UC
(10-12-2017 12:19 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  I hate the use of "legislative" executive orders....but this is so much common sense I can't believe this idiot congress screwed around so long that it required this.

Now can cross state lines for healthcare plans. Will be able to aggregate and access trade union and association plans. What Sen. Rand Paul was pushing all along.

Que the liberal anti trump talking points being emailed out from the mothership.

04-clap2
10-12-2017 12:29 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USC Upstate

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
I desperately want this to happen. I'm self-employed. My health insurance premium is second only to my mortgage.

But per the analysis from Reason, this is like celebrating that you've won at the beginning of a marathon. http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/12/trumps...es-it-easi
10-12-2017 12:31 PM

swagsurfer11 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC
Shortening the enrollment period is a good thing?
10-12-2017 12:33 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(10-12-2017 12:19 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Que the liberal anti trump talking points being emailed out from the mothership.

Ooo-ooo, let me try!

F* these a-holes
This strips basic protections from everyone
Push grandma off the cliff
Trump is trying to murder people
It's stupid
Jesus Christ himself could come down all trumpets and angels and denounce it and they'd still run ahead with it
If it were ever time to hit the streets, this would be the time.
They'll kill brown people.
If I weren't crying, I'd be laughing, because it's really laughable.
It's amazing how the GOP relentlessly serves evil.
Koch Brothers
Veterans will die
10-12-2017 12:37 PM
ARandomHerdFan Offline
(Invalid User Title)

I Root For: Marshall
I expected to see the same people who screamed "KING OBAMA! KING OBAMA!" and decried the use of executive orders come out and do the same for Trump.

Silly me for thinking anyone would be consistent. Blind partisanship rules the day on both sides.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 12:53 PM by ARandomHerdFan.)
10-12-2017 12:52 PM

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Legend

I Root For: America and UC
(10-12-2017 12:31 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  I desperately want this to happen. I'm self-employed. My health insurance premium is second only to my mortgage.

But per the analysis from Reason, this is like celebrating that you've won at the beginning of a marathon. http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/12/trumps...es-it-easi

It is a disaster for self employed, independent contractors, small biz, but anything to get a pass from the mandates in obamacare policies is big. Are you married? guessing no because if she worked and a policy that you could be on that would be big.

At this point for self employed people, marry a really good friend male or female that works for a fortune 500 or ABC school district and get on their plan. Choice has vanished, policy cost skyrocketed, and coverage blows. You used to be able to get an 80% catastrophic plan, if something bad happened, for $200 a month.
10-12-2017 12:53 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Three Floyds

Donators
(10-12-2017 12:52 PM)ARandomHerdFan Wrote:  I expected to see the same people who screamed "KING OBAMA! KING OBAMA!" and decried the use of executive orders come out and do the same for Trump.

Silly me for thinking anyone would be consistent. Blind partisanship rules the day on both sides.

That is your contribution to this topic?

Good Lord.
10-12-2017 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ARandomHerdFan Offline
(Invalid User Title)

I Root For: Marshall
(10-12-2017 12:58 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 12:52 PM)ARandomHerdFan Wrote:  I expected to see the same people who screamed "KING OBAMA! KING OBAMA!" and decried the use of executive orders come out and do the same for Trump.

That is your contribution to this topic?

Good Lord.

Yep.

I know it's not as dynamite as "muh pen and muh phone" or LordStanley's incredible thought-provoking contribution, but it'll have to do.
10-12-2017 01:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.