Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Middle Tennessee @ UAB
Bookmark and Share
ThreeifbyLightning Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jenna Webb
Middle Tennessee @ UAB
Let's get it started. Quick question for Blazer fans. Any chance you guys will lend AJ Erdely back to us for one more game?

Brent Stockstill did not not dress against FIU. He started throwing last week and had he dressed I would have taken that as a sign he is playing in Birmingham. Sounds like it didn't go as well as the coaches and medical team would have liked. We shall see how he progresses this week. I would guess it's literally a 50/50 proposition at this point of whether he plays.

Richie James did dress Saturday but did not play. It looks like he should return this week. We got a few guys back against FIU, so hopefully we are turning the corner on the injury front. Tony Franklin simplified the offense for Urzua and he did not throw an interception for the first time in his career. Baby steps. Still AJ should have stuck around! 04-cheers

I believe this is a very important game for MT (as I'm sure it is for UAB). This probably looked like a penciled in win for many before the season, but I believe y'all have likely disavowed everyone of that notion now. Good to have you guys back and look forward to what I expect will be a difficult and physical game Saturday.
10-08-2017 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
RE: Middle Tennessee @ UAB
(10-08-2017 09:37 AM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  Let's get it started. Quick question for Blazer fans. Any chance you guys will lend AJ Erdely back to us for one more game?

Brent Stockstill did not not dress against FIU. He started throwing last week and had he dressed I would have taken that as a sign he is playing in Birmingham. Sounds like it didn't go as well as the coaches and medical team would have liked. We shall see how he progresses this week. I would guess it's literally a 50/50 proposition at this point of whether he plays.

Richie James did dress Saturday but did not play. It looks like he should return this week. We got a few guys back against FIU, so hopefully we are turning the corner on the injury front. Tony Franklin simplified the offense for Urzua and he did not throw an interception for the first time in his career. Baby steps. Still AJ should have stuck around! 04-cheers

I believe this is a very important game for MT (as I'm sure it is for UAB). This probably looked like a penciled in win for many before the season, but I believe y'all have likely disavowed everyone of that notion now. Good to have you guys back and look forward to what I expect will be a difficult and physical game Saturday.

"Lightning!" Long time, man! No to your first question! 03-lmfao A.J. is ours, and we be keeping him! I know that Blue Raider Nation is coming to Birmingham in heavy numbers, yourself best be among them! I feel compelled to give you and your well traveled fan base a heads up about driving from the Murfreesboro/Nashville area to Birmingham. Get there as early as you possibly can because of heavy road construction on the I-65/I-20 interchange in the heart of Birmingham a couple of miles or so from Legion Field, bka around here as "Malfunction Junction". trust me on this, the legend is true! Whatever the circumstances, just get there and back safely. Look forward to ya'lls "visit"...05-mafia
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 04:07 PM by Matrix.)
10-08-2017 03:36 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Find Blazer Gameday on twitter. Useful traffic, shuttle, events information. I expect a great ball game.
10-08-2017 04:04 PM
Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
(10-08-2017 04:04 PM)Smaug Wrote:  Find Blazer Gameday on twitter. Useful traffic, shuttle, events information. I expect a great ball game.

This!^^^^^
10-08-2017 04:07 PM

IoncemetJonVoight Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: MT and COOSA
This should be a great game. Respect Bill immensely.
10-08-2017 05:16 PM
WKUYG Away
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Would not surprise me to see Middle run away with this game. If they can stop UAB from running the ball and limit turnovers

But hope I'm wrong every game Middle loses is a good day.
10-08-2017 05:32 PM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
UAB had zero turnovers against Louisiana Tech. That was vital.
10-08-2017 05:40 PM

blazr Away
Hall of Famer

(10-08-2017 05:40 PM)BeliefBlazer Wrote:  UAB had zero turnovers against Louisiana Tech. That was vital.

Along with a relatively limited number of huge (10-15 yards) penalties. That just killed us against North Texas.
10-08-2017 06:33 PM
ICB Offline
All American

Good News & Bad News for MT fans

Good News: Most fans believed that in order for UAB to get Bowl Eligible we had to split the home stand of La Tech & MT. Well we beat Tech so we’re feeling pretty good. Pressure off.

Bad News: the football team doesn’t think like fans.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 07:24 PM by ICB.)
10-08-2017 07:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jcduncan13 Offline
1st String

Hey Middle, will you guys bring your band down to the game? Hope you guys bring a good crowd. Go blazers!
10-08-2017 08:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.