Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kent State - Homecoming Game
Bookmark and Share
HuskieTap22 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Kent State - Homecoming Game
Ticket Promo for the Kent game. Figured it was worth a post. I would assume NIU will be a heavy favorite heading into this one.

NIU Huskie Athletics @NIUAthletics
The 111th NIU Homecoming is on 10/7/17! Buy a ticket today and @niucoachcarey will buy your second! #HuskieNation
10-02-2017 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

HuskieTap22 Offline
All American

RE: Kent State - Homecoming Game
Interesting speculation here as well as MAC play is about to begin.

"Offense is where there are many questions, first and foremost who is this team’s quarterback. We’ll find out (probably) Tuesday at the team’s news conference, and if I were a betting man I’d say, if healthy, Ryan Graham will be back under center in the spot he won coming out of camp."

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/lists/201...xml?page=3
10-02-2017 11:34 AM
MaddDawgz02 Online
Legend

I Root For: any UT opponent
(10-02-2017 11:34 AM)HuskieTap22 Wrote:  Interesting speculation here as well as MAC play is about to begin.

"Offense is where there are many questions, first and foremost who is this team’s quarterback. We’ll find out (probably) Tuesday at the team’s news conference, and if I were a betting man I’d say, if healthy, Ryan Graham will be back under center in the spot he won coming out of camp."

No way. Not even Carey would be that stupid. The team is coming off 2 incredible performances, not even Carey is dumb enough to eff this one up
10-02-2017 11:50 AM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(10-02-2017 11:50 AM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 11:34 AM)HuskieTap22 Wrote:  Interesting speculation here as well as MAC play is about to begin.

No way. Not even Carey would be that stupid. The team is coming off 2 incredible performances, not even Carey is dumb enough to eff this one up

I'll bet he could....without even trying too hard. It would surprise me - but not shock me - to see Graham back at QB.
10-02-2017 11:54 AM

MaddDawgz02 Online
Legend

(10-02-2017 11:54 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 11:50 AM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  

I'll bet he could....without even trying too hard. It would surprise me - but not shock me - to see Graham back at QB.

My goodness. If that happens , I just don't know what to say
10-02-2017 11:56 AM
NILAW Online
1st String

I Root For: NIU

I said before that while Carey is stubborn regarding personnel, he is not stupid and would not put Graham back in as the starting QB, and said I hope I don't have to eat my words. I just said in another thread that Carey has learned from his mistakes; if he goes with Graham as the starting QB he has not learned near enough!

Let's hope this is just idle speculation.
10-02-2017 12:02 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
I don't think that guy knows ANYTHING. Certainly less than most of us on this board.
10-02-2017 01:57 PM

bikechuck Online
Heisman

Santa is light years better than Graham. I will be physically sick if after driving all the way from Columbus for homecoming they start Graham.
10-02-2017 02:28 PM
MiamiHuskie Online
1st String

I Root For: NIU
NIU opened as 24 point favorites. It'll be interesting to see how that changes if there is a QB change announced before the game.

Carey may not announce it and let Graham walk onto the field at game time.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 02:54 PM by MiamiHuskie.)
10-02-2017 02:46 PM
MaddDawgz02 Online
Legend

(10-02-2017 02:46 PM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  NIU opened as 24 point favorites. It'll be interesting to see how that changes if there is a QB change announced before the game.

Carey may not announce it and let Graham walk onto the filed at game time.

Carey should be fired on the spot if a change is made now
10-02-2017 02:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.