Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Very Early Bowl Predictions
Bookmark and Share
StevenNIU Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU
ESPN just put out their bowl predictions after week 5.

One guy has NIU playing Appalachian State in the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl in Montgomery Alabama.

The other guy has NIU playing Marshall in the Bahamas Bowl.
10-01-2017 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Huskie_Jon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Huskies
RE: Very Early Bowl Predictions
(10-01-2017 03:29 PM)StevenNIU Wrote:  ESPN just put out their bowl predictions after week 5.

One guy has NIU playing Appalachian State in the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl in Montgomery Alabama.

It is nice that the Huskies are being viewed as a bowl contender, although there were probably two pollsters picking that a month ago.

Huskies need to win the games they should and beat Toledo and/or WMU to get more people to jump on the Huskie train.
10-01-2017 04:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MiamiHuskie Offline
All American

I was skeptical we'd even make a bowl this year, but after seeing this team play I'm impressed. We had a very balanced attack last night; the d was great and the o looked good. Tough loss for sure, but we've lost to the number 19th ranked team and a ACC team by a combined total of 9 point. Not including the B10 win of course.
I think our chances of winning the MAC are good. The Turds look tough, and WMU is good, but we always find a way of pulling it off.
10-01-2017 05:06 PM
NIU2003 Offline
Water Engineer

(10-01-2017 03:29 PM)StevenNIU Wrote:  ESPN just put out their bowl predictions after week 5.

Dog **** bowl #1 and Dog **** bowl #2...yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-01-2017 05:43 PM
Advertisement

DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

(10-01-2017 05:43 PM)NIU2003 Wrote:  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry the team is a bowl contender, but not for bowls you like. They will try harder for you.
10-01-2017 06:36 PM
uiniu57 Offline
All American

I Root For: Amanda Sauer
(10-01-2017 05:43 PM)NIU2003 Wrote:  

ESPN and anyone's bowl predictions are not only stupid, unfounded and completely pointless until maybe week 11.
But if there's one thing even more insane and pointless, it's labeling any bowl as Dog ****. Seriously, you don't want to support the Huskies unless it's a bowl game and opponent that interests you, then don't bother supporting the team.
10-01-2017 06:51 PM
Dtownboys Offline
1st String

I don't think either espn guy picked us for a bowl early on. A couple have had us in a bowl all year. CBS has been consistent with us in the potato bowl. SI and SB nation have varied. It is too early but sometimes it gets easier to see where teams end up based upon bowl picking order. I'll be happy when we get bowl eligible but after how we've played (really could and should be undefeated) I won't be satisfied with bowl eligible.
10-01-2017 06:59 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
I feel a Lobos matchup for NIU this year
10-01-2017 07:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.