RE: NASCAR respects the flag.
That's different.
09-29-2017 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
Quote: Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable -JFK

Tweeted by Dale Earnhardt Jr.

How many safe spaces do these anti free speech snowflakes have left lolol?
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 06:31 PM by Godzilla.)
09-29-2017 06:28 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-29-2017 06:28 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  
Quote: Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable -JFK

Tweeted by Jeff Gordon

Dale Jr. tweeted it too
09-29-2017 06:29 PM
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(09-29-2017 05:20 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  That's different.

because you agree with it?
09-29-2017 06:30 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
(09-29-2017 06:29 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  

Tweeted by Jeff Gordon

Dale Jr. tweeted it too

That's who I ment edited to correct.
09-29-2017 06:32 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU

Tweeted by Dale Earnhardt Jr.

what's this "revolution" gonna be about?

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
09-29-2017 06:34 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
good god....the gila monster is back....

cheetos and popcorn time it is....
09-29-2017 06:58 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
People do not know the difference from a battle flag from the Confederate Flag.
09-29-2017 07:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

(09-29-2017 07:05 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  People do not know the difference from a battle flag from the Confederate Flag.

huh???

some people don't understand the difference in pride vs. pride.....

go back to worrying about some celebrity that died today.....
09-29-2017 07:09 PM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(09-29-2017 07:09 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(09-29-2017 07:05 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  People do not know the difference from a battle flag from the Confederate Flag.

huh???

The flag that are displayed at NASCAR is the battle flag for General Lee's fighting unit. It is not the official flag of the South.

http://www.usflag.org/confederate.stars.and.bars.html

Stars and Bars is the Official flag of the South.

Quote:The Confederate Battle Flag. The best-known Confederate flag, however, was the Battle Flag, the familiar "Southern Cross". It was carried by Confederate troops in the field which were the vast majority of forces under the confederacy.
The Stars represented the 11 states actually in the Confederacy plus Kentucky and Missouri.

Quote:onfederate Navy Jack: Used as a navy jack at sea from 1863 onward. This flag has become the generally recognized symbol of the South.

Note: It is necessary to disclaim any connection of these flags to neo-nazis, red-necks, skin-heads and the like. These groups have adopted this flag and desecrated it by their acts. They have no right to use this flag - it is a flag of honor, designed by the confederacy as a banner representing state's rights and still revered by the South. In fact, under attack, it still flies over the South Carolina capitol building. The South denies any relation to these hate groups and denies them the right to use the flags of the confederacy for any purpose. The crimes committed by these groups under the stolen banner of the conderacy only exacerbate the lies which link the seccesion to slavery interests when, from a Southerner's view, the cause was state's rights.
09-29-2017 07:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

(09-29-2017 07:21 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

huh???

The flag that are displayed at NASCAR is the battle flag for General Lee's fighting unit. It is not the official flag of the South.

Quote:The Confederate Battle Flag. The best-known Confederate flag, however, was the Battle Flag, the familiar "Southern Cross". It was carried by Confederate troops in the field which were the vast majority of forces under the confederacy.
The Stars represented the 11 states actually in the Confederacy plus Kentucky and Missouri.

Quote:onfederate Navy Jack: Used as a navy jack at sea from 1863 onward. This flag has become the generally recognized symbol of the South.

Note: It is necessary to disclaim any connection of these flags to neo-nazis, red-necks, skin-heads and the like. These groups have adopted this flag and desecrated it by their acts. They have no right to use this flag - it is a flag of honor, designed by the confederacy as a banner representing state's rights and still revered by the South. In fact, under attack, it still flies over the South Carolina capitol building. The South denies any relation to these hate groups and denies them the right to use the flags of the confederacy for any purpose. The crimes committed by these groups under the stolen banner of the conderacy only exacerbate the lies which link the seccesion to slavery interests when, from a Southerner's view, the cause was state's rights.

you continually whiff the point and build upon what too many deem as impotent....keep that butter churnin'.....
09-29-2017 07:38 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(09-29-2017 07:21 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

huh???

You really should read your own links. The stars and bars was only the first Confederate flag The second and third versions contain the battle flag
09-29-2017 10:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.