Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Death Penalty for UNC?
TexanMark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Syracuse
Death Penalty for UNC?
Alaa Abdelnaby‏Verified account
@alaatweets

This NCAA scandal is about a guy who was caught giving UNC players $ in '15 and then turned informant for FBI. He then went to other schools

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take: Pretty soon the ACC will be that cozy 8 team league the old guys pine for03-lmfao
09-28-2017 02:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BadgerMJ Online
2nd String

I Root For: Wisconsin / ND
RE: Death Penalty for UNC?
(09-28-2017 02:46 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  Alaa Abdelnaby‏Verified account
@alaatweets

This NCAA scandal is about a guy who was caught giving UNC players $ in '15 and then turned informant for FBI. He then went to other schools

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take: Pretty soon the ACC will be that cozy 8 team league the old guys pine for03-lmfao

Yeah, can't wait to see the programming from that 8 team ACC Network...03-lmfao

Think ESPN will mind?
09-28-2017 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
Death Penalty for UNC?
ECU will have the book thrown at them for this

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
09-28-2017 02:54 PM
HeartOfDixie Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I don't think we will ever see the death penalty again.

But, this could explain why the system has been so slow to address the UNC situation at all.
09-28-2017 02:56 PM

DavidSt Online
Heisman

I Root For: ATU, P7
(09-28-2017 02:56 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I don't think we will ever see the death penalty again.

But, this could explain why the system has been so slow to address the UNC situation at all.

With what is going down right now? I think the NCAA and the big boys of the P5 may have no choice but to give schools the Death Penalty. I think people in this country would celebrate Baylor gets the death penalty, Miami the dp, and so forth.
09-28-2017 03:00 PM
HeartOfDixie Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(09-28-2017 03:00 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(09-28-2017 02:56 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I don't think we will ever see the death penalty again.

With what is going down right now? I think the NCAA and the big boys of the P5 may have no choice but to give schools the Death Penalty. I think people in this country would celebrate Baylor gets the death penalty, Miami the dp, and so forth.

Angry little fans always celebrate that kind of thing but I don't think any decent person likes to watch a program go through that--too much collateral damage.
09-28-2017 03:02 PM
TexanMark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Syracuse
(09-28-2017 03:00 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

A D2 fanboy dream...yeah

I really doubt anyone gets the death penalty now...as more and more schools get entangled in this.
09-28-2017 03:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

samandrea Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UNC
(09-28-2017 02:46 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  Alaa Abdelnaby‏Verified account
@alaatweets

Gave money to Robert Quinn and those guys in 2010, cost Butch Davis his job. UNC punished for the whole John Blake fiasco. This is totally different.
09-28-2017 03:13 PM
AntiG Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Rutgers
if Penn State didn't get a death penalty for covering up a serial pedophile/rapist coach for decades, then I can't see any school getting it.
09-28-2017 03:19 PM
Frank the Tank Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Illinois/DePaul
Blood-thirsty fans just need to get it through their heads that the death penalty simply doesn't exist in practicality for the NCAA anymore (even if it exists on paper). It didn't get applied to Penn State. It didn't get applied to Baylor. It will NOT get applied to UNC, Louisville or any other school going forward. We'll see the NCAA allow players to get paid outright before we see another school get the death penalty.
09-28-2017 03:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.