Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North Korea is ready to cross Trump's next red line.
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
North Korea is ready to cross Trump's next red line.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-s...35594.html

Quote:The North Korean minister called Trump a "gambler who grew old using threats, frauds and all other schemes to acquire a patch of land" and claimed he is even derided by the American people as "Commander in Grief," ''Lyin King," and "President Evil."
"Due to his lacking of basic common knowledge and proper sentiment, he tried to insult the supreme dignity of my country by referring it to a rocket," Ri said. "By doing so, however, he committed an irreversible mistake of making our rockets' visit to the entire U.S. mainland inevitable all the more."

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot
09-24-2017 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: North Korea is ready to cross Trump's next red line.
this is rich coming from the dprk....

Quote:"None other than Trump himself is on a suicide mission," Ri told the assembly Saturday. "In case innocent lives of the U.S. are lost because of this suicide attack, Trump will be held totally responsible."
09-24-2017 08:14 AM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
How come their spokesmen use better grammar than Trump?
09-24-2017 09:19 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
But but but I just read a thread 12 pages long where Trump is opening up a can of whoop ass on these guys and General Orange Hair is looking for a promotion to start being called "THE" Supremacist Dearest Leader.
09-24-2017 09:32 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(09-24-2017 08:07 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-s...35594.html

Quote:The North Korean minister called Trump a "gambler who grew old using threats, frauds and all other schemes to acquire a patch of land" and claimed he is even derided by the American people as "Commander in Grief," ''Lyin King," and "President Evil."
"Due to his lacking of basic common knowledge and proper sentiment, he tried to insult the supreme dignity of my country by referring it to a rocket," Ri said. "By doing so, however, he committed an irreversible mistake of making our rockets' visit to the entire U.S. mainland inevitable all the more."

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot

Minister Ri, No one wants your patch of land. No rocket fired from your country will ever land on US soil.... and If you do fire one aimed at US soil? You will not be alive to find out where it lands. You are playing the most dangerous game of poker imaginable and you have the worst hand in the deck.
09-24-2017 09:33 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
I enjoy the left suddenly all "red line! red line! red line! red line! red line! !!!@1!!!!elevlenty!!!1" 03-lmfao
09-24-2017 10:18 AM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

You know how the game is played. We on the left just seem to enjoy watching the blatant hypocrisy.
09-24-2017 10:31 AM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(09-24-2017 08:07 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-s...35594.html

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot

"Checkmate"
[Image: i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg]

Checkmate means the endgame has happened and there are no futher moves that can be played.

At this point we're at the stage of playing with words and using international pressure. There are still plenty of moves that can be played.
Check would be if DPRK actually launched an ICBM against us. Checkmate would be the US military turning parts of DPRK into new parking lots.

You must be a very bad chess player if you think moving a rook is a checkmate.
09-24-2017 11:00 AM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(09-24-2017 10:18 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  I enjoy the left suddenly all "red line! red line! red line! red line! red line! !!!@1!!!!elevlenty!!!1" 03-lmfao

Typical hypocrites.
Not surprising at all. They've been decimated thanks to their hero blowbama. And their digging their hole deeper every time they open their mouths.
09-24-2017 11:02 AM
Crackerjackprize Offline
Banned

I Root For: Miami
Same old, same old.

Whether it was the daisy ad against Goldwater or the constant wailing that Reagan was going to get us into a nuclear conflagration, the left has reverted back to the fear mongering that is enduring to their base.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 11:03 AM by Crackerjackprize.)
09-24-2017 11:03 AM
450bench Offline

(09-24-2017 10:31 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  You know how the game is played. We on the left just seem to enjoy watching the blatant hypocrisy.

Did you enjoy losing elections at every possible angle? How'd you like that? If you want the pure definition of a hypocrite, take a look in a mirror...How long will your hissy fits last? Maybe you should retreat to your safe space, eat a tofu hot dog and some greenery and call your therapist...
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 11:07 AM by 450bench.)
09-24-2017 11:07 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(09-24-2017 11:00 AM)q5sys Wrote:  

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot

"Checkmate"

Checkmate means the endgame has happened and there are no futher moves that can be played.

At this point we're at the stage of playing with words and using international pressure. There are still plenty of moves that can be played.
Check would be if DPRK actually launched an ICBM against us. Checkmate would be the US military turning parts of DPRK into new parking lots.

Nah. He, like many Democrats who like to call Trump "Hitler" , seem completely incapable of identifying a real life actual homocidal maniac leader when they see one. Rocket Man is the guy who killed a relative using a highly toxic nerve agent in a foreign airport. Rocket Man is the guy that executed a public official with anti aircraft guns. Its is Rocket Man who starves his people, imprisons dissenters, blocks free speech, rigs elections, and has literally ordered the death of many of his own citizens. But there are people here that actually think Trump is worse. Lol....The IQ of America is dropping before our very eyes.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 11:59 AM by Attackcoog.)
09-24-2017 11:10 AM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
(09-24-2017 11:10 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot

"Checkmate"

Nah. He, like many Democrats who like to call Trump "Hitler" , seem completely incapable of identifying a real life actual homocidal maniac leader when they see one. Rocket Man is the guy who killed a relative using a highly toxic nerve agent in a foreign airport. Rocket Man is the guy that excited public official with anti aircraft guns. Its is Rocket Man who starves his people, imprisons desentors, link s free speech, rigs elections, and has literally order the death of many of his own citizens. But there are people here that actually think Trump is worse. Lol....The IQ of America is dropping before our very eyes.

These are exactly the type of people Trump looks up to. LOL. If Trump could be a thug just like them, he would.
09-24-2017 11:25 AM
cb4029 Offline

Donators

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot

"Checkmate"

Well, I've always thought this was just a war of words to nowhere. Even Steve bannon knows there are no more moves to be made currently. Trump is all talk right now. Seems the North Koreans have done their homework.
09-24-2017 11:29 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Checkmate. 05-stirthepot

"Checkmate"

You over thought this. He's just dumb
09-24-2017 11:52 AM
UofMTigerTim Offline
1st String

I Root For:
You guys are making arguments over matters that are obviously clear.

The president is simply making it clear that if NK launches a missile at the USA or its allies we retaliate and destroy NK. That is the redline.

No preemptive attack and we are not going to assassinate the leader of NK.

At this time it is all on NK.

a. They never launch a nuclear weapon and things stay as they are.
b. They launch a nuclear weapon and we destroy them.

It is as simple as that.
09-24-2017 12:06 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

(09-24-2017 12:06 PM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  You guys are making arguments over matters that are obviously clear.

The president is simply making it clear that if NK launches a missile at the USA or its allies we retaliate and destroy NK. That is the redline.

It is as simple as that.

Yep. Close the thread.
09-24-2017 12:15 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-24-2017 12:06 PM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  You guys are making arguments over matters that are obviously clear.

It is as simple as that.

agree with one exception....if they detonate a hydrogen bomb in the pacific, they will see a military reaction in some form or fashion...and it will happen faster than the san andreas winds....

and yeah, I realize the dprk nor china aren't signatories of the Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty

fat boy "rocket man" is skating on 0.09375 thickness now (revised down from 0.125)
09-24-2017 12:37 PM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lavrov-says-u...23290.html

Even the Russians know what's up. 05-stirthepot
09-24-2017 02:01 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Hell yes the Russians know the scoop. The have the ultimate infiltrator.
09-24-2017 02:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.