Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women's Soccer
Bookmark and Share
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
Women's Soccer
As our soccer program has been mediocre of late, who are the better teams? I really haven't been paying attention to this so just wondering.
09-23-2017 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Usajags Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
RE: Women's Soccer
The last couple years we've had one of the best women's programs in the country, beating ranked, and even #1 FSU early last year, IIRC. Our coach left for Arizona State, so we are changing a bit. Still probably the best program in the conference.
09-23-2017 07:47 AM
Advertisement

USAJag2011 Offline
1st String

I Root For: South Alabama
The top two teams are expected to be USA and Coastal. USA has been dominant the past few years, but as Usajags said, our coach left after last season (and took our best player with him). We're still solid, but trying to adjust to a new scheme. We hosted a regional a couple years ago and advanced to the 2nd round where we lost to the eventual champion FSU.

Coastal is also a solid program, and App is usually pretty good.

ULM hired our assistant coach a couple years ago who was very influential in our recruiting, so expect them to be in the rise as well.
09-23-2017 10:12 AM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
AState has gone from absolutely nothing to well something since hiring our new coach 3 years ago. Beat Troy 4-1 last week and Little Rock 1-0 yesterday to move to 6-3 overall and 2-1 in league play. Still got a ways to go to catch up to the top, but just being over .500 right now is gigantic progress.
09-23-2017 10:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.