Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thanx NPR!
Bookmark and Share
bama_jay Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thanx for the link. I wondered where all you guys had gone. I've got my order in for some tix for our game in October - although they said i won't get them until August or September. This will be me first visit so i'll probably be asking for some tips a little close to game time.
07-16-2003 08:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Let me thank NPR too for giving you the link. Welcome aboard, Jay, hope you stick around and post as much as you want. You still over at the other place? I still check in there from time to time. Anyway, welcome bro!! 04-cheers
07-16-2003 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

Welcome aboard Bama Jay! I knew we had forgotten somebody. Sorry to leave you stranded over there like that.

Glad you're here. 04-cheers

WR
07-16-2003 11:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bama_jay Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thanx guys! I'll be around. CollegeSports boards have definitely slowed down.
07-16-2003 12:53 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Welcome aboard!

04-cheers 04-bow 04-cheers
07-16-2003 03:58 PM
Advertisement

LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Welcome BamaJay!

You may consider changing your sig to "Fran sucks, but Mike sucks out loud." Man, what a travesty!

Shula will get the ship righted, given a little time.

04-cheers
07-16-2003 04:36 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

welcome 04-cheers
07-16-2003 04:43 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Hey BamaJay! Welcome to Fantasy Island!

What do you think has happened to the old board? Last time I checked, it was *totally* dead! Even JesusChristOperaStar has been logged off for a while.
07-16-2003 05:10 PM
OLEREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

WELCOME ABOARD BAMA JAY64. WONDERED
WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU.
I MUST BE THE DUMBEST POSTER ON THIS BOARD.
I CHANGED E-MAIL SERVERS 3 WEEKS AGO AND
WAS UNABLE TO USE MY OLD NAME (MOREB), SO I CHANGED TO OLE GRAD. TROUBLE WAS WITH MY PASSWORD. KEPT GETTING THE NOTATION, "PASS-WORDS MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE." WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A CASE SENSITIVE PASSWORD. PROBABLY
WILL NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN NEXT TIME I TRY TO

------------------------------------
love ole miss-hate msu
07-16-2003 11:52 PM
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

OLEREB Wrote:WELCOME ABOARD BAMA JAY64. WONDERED
WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU.
I MUST BE THE DUMBEST POSTER ON THIS BOARD.
I CHANGED E-MAIL SERVERS 3 WEEKS AGO AND
WAS UNABLE TO USE MY OLD NAME (MOREB), SO I CHANGED TO OLE GRAD. TROUBLE WAS WITH MY PASSWORD. KEPT GETTING THE NOTATION, "PASS-WORDS MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE." WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A CASE SENSITIVE PASSWORD. PROBABLY
WILL NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN NEXT TIME I TRY TO

------------------------------------
love ole miss-hate msu
E-mail me. gts@ncaabbs.com

If you can tell me correctly what e-mail you used originally (as proof you're moreb) -- I'll fix up your moreb acct :)

BTW --

03-wink [Image: capslock.gif]
07-17-2003 12:24 AM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Preeesh, Swag! You da man!! 04-bow I'm pretty sure that's our buddy from Missouri! 03-wink
07-17-2003 01:13 AM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

bama_jay Wrote:Thanx for the link. I wondered where all you guys had gone. I've got my order in for some tix for our game in October - although they said i won't get them until August or September. This will be me first visit so i'll probably be asking for some tips a little close to game time.
Glad to see you made it over! As our game gets closer, I'll send you a campus map and let you know where to find some of us in The Grove!

Again Welcome! 04-cheers
07-17-2003 06:56 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

NewspaperRebel Wrote:
bama_jay Wrote:Thanx for the link. I wondered where all you guys had gone. I've got my order in for some tix for our game in October - although they said i won't get them until August or September. This will be me first visit  so i'll probably be asking for some tips a little close to game time.
Glad to see you made it over! As our game gets closer, I'll send you a campus map and let you know where to find some of us in The Grove!

Again Welcome! 04-cheers
Yeah Jay, I'll make sure you know where we are set up as well. I'll be glad to give you a consolation beer after the game. 03-wink

04-cheers

WR
07-17-2003 07:23 AM
Advertisement

NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

WizardRebel Wrote:Yeah Jay, I'll make sure you know where we are set up as well. I'll be glad to give you a consolation beer after the game. 03-wink

04-cheers

WR
:lolup: :rofllol: :rofllol: :rofllol: :lolup:
07-17-2003 07:34 AM
bama_jay Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thanx Everyone! It's gret to feel welcome. 04-cheers The old board really has died. The main board is one of the few that gets posted on regularly. I'd definitely like to stop by both of your tents. But i think i'll be the one offering the condolences.

Have you guys heard this stink about our fired coaches (Williams and Cottrell) filing suit against everyone: NCAA, UT, UA faculty (Marie Robbins and Gene Marsh - compliance folks), and somebody in the FBI. I can't wait to just talk about football - if that'll ever happen here again.

<a href='http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/sports/1058347506318390.xml' target='_blank'>I'll sue everybody</a>

<a href='http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/kscarbinsky.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/sports/1058347493318390.xml' target='_blank'>Another story</a>
07-17-2003 08:14 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

bama_jay Wrote:Thanx Everyone! It's gret to feel welcome. 04-cheers The old board really has died. The main board is one of the few that gets posted on regularly. I'd definitely like to stop by both of your tents. But i think i'll be the one offering the condolences.

Have you guys heard this stink about our fired coaches (Williams and Cottrell) filing suit against everyone: NCAA, UT, UA faculty (Marie Robbins and Gene Marsh - compliance folks), and somebody in the FBI. I can't wait to just talk about football - if that'll ever happen here again.

<a href='http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/sports/1058347506318390.xml' target='_blank'>I'll sue everybody</a>

<a href='http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/kscarbinsky.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/sports/1058347493318390.xml' target='_blank'>Another story</a>
Well, if the Bama boosters would keep their noses out of things for a while, it would be a good start. Okay, so you guys hired Deuce Bigolo Male Gigolo as head coach, but you're past that now. I think Shula will get things back to normal. May take a while, so I hope the Bama alum are prepared to give him some time.

WR
07-17-2003 08:28 AM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Good to have you over here Bama Jay! 04-cheers
07-22-2003 12:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.