Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

7 Days to Kickoff... #7 R-Sr. WR Terrence Alls (and R-Fr. LB Trey Wilson)
Bookmark and Share
Wear Purple Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: JMU
Exclamation 7 Days to Kickoff... #7 R-Sr. WR Terrence Alls (and R-Fr. LB Trey Wilson)
One week from today. Woohoo!

Greenville, NC, weather forecast: https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/nc/greenville

[Image: alls_terrence_7.jpg?width=300]

Terrence Alls, the transfer from Duke a year ago, hails from Miami Gardens, FL. He was a 3rd team All-CAA receiver a season ago in his first year in purple and gold. Once he's available this season, he will add another weapon for Schor and the offensive coaching staff. Good luck to Terrence in his final season.

Meet Terrence Alls: http://www.jmusports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=13359

and...

[Image: wilson_trey_7A.jpg?width=300]

Trey Wilson walked on to the program a year ago. He was redshirted last year. A Management major, Trey is from Richmond via Hermitage HS. Good luck to Trey in his 2nd year on the team.

Trey Wilson bio: http://www.jmusports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=13443
08-26-2017 06:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DoubleDogDare Offline
All American

I Root For: James Madison
RE: 7 Days to Kickoff... #7 R-Sr. WR Terrence Alls (and R-Fr. LB Trey Wilson)
https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourt...psCode=165

03/15: Suspended indefinitely from Duke for undisclosed reasons and brought back in Oct '15.
11/15: Dismissed from Duke program just 4 weeks after getting back on the team
12/16: Suspended half season for negative drug test results
04/17: DWI while suspended but no additional suspension?

So in three seasons ('15, '16 and forecasting '17) he will be suspended more games than he has played? Multiple chances at Duke, multiple chances at JMU, what does Dudzik/MH see in this guy?
09-04-2017 01:06 PM
Oldduke Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: JMU Dukes!
(09-04-2017 01:06 PM)DoubleDogDare Wrote:  https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourt...psCode=165

03/15: Suspended indefinitely from Duke for undisclosed reasons and brought back in Oct '15.
11/15: Dismissed from Duke program just 4 weeks after getting back on the team
12/16: Suspended half season for negative drug test results
04/17: DWI while suspended but no additional suspension?

So in three seasons ('15, '16 and forecasting '17) he will be suspended more games than he has played? Multiple chances at Duke, multiple chances at JMU, what does Dudzik/MH see in this guy?

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFrgp1ETVA
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 01:13 PM by Oldduke.)
09-04-2017 01:09 PM
Potomac Offline
Hall of Famer

7 Days to Kickoff... #7 R-Sr. WR Terrence Alls (and R-Fr. LB Trey Wilson)
Dang if he got a DWI this offseason, I'd imagine we won't be seeing Terrence Alls again.
09-04-2017 01:27 PM
Advertisement

DoubleDDuke Offline
Heisman

(09-04-2017 01:27 PM)Potomac Wrote:  Dang if he got a DWI this offseason, I'd imagine we won't be seeing Terrence Alls again.

Don't know about that but he was at practice about a week ago.
09-04-2017 01:33 PM
chicagoduke Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Dukes
(09-04-2017 01:33 PM)DoubleDDuke Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 01:27 PM)Potomac Wrote:  Dang if he got a DWI this offseason, I'd imagine we won't be seeing Terrence Alls again.

I would guess one of the following to be true:

A. This has not yet been disclosed to MH/Dudzik/JMU and he'll be dismissed shortly (it's unlikely they haven't heard about it)
B. They know about it and turned a blind eye to it (unlikely, MH's reputation is his #1 asset, he's not going to risk it) or....
C. We don't have all the details. It's impossible to know if it's some weird scenario like he was riding a bicycle while tipsy (yes, you can get a DWI for that if that cop is in the wrong mood, feel free to google it). All we can say for certain is that the judge gave him the absolute minimum (90 days suspended) and hardly any fine.

I recommend everyone withhold their judgement until they have the facts. I trust MH has done / will do the right thing.
09-04-2017 03:41 PM
DoubleDogDare Offline
All American

(09-04-2017 03:41 PM)chicagoduke Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 01:33 PM)DoubleDDuke Wrote:  

I would guess one of the following to be true:

A. This has not yet been disclosed to MH/Dudzik/JMU and he'll be dismissed shortly (it's unlikely they haven't heard about it)
B. They know about it and turned a blind eye to it (unlikely, MH's reputation is his #1 asset, he's not going to risk it) or....
C. We don't have all the details. It's impossible to know if it's some weird scenario like he was riding a bicycle while tipsy (yes, you can get a DWI for that if that cop is in the wrong mood, feel free to google it). All we can say for certain is that the judge gave him the absolute minimum (90 days suspended) and hardly any fine.

I recommend everyone withhold their judgement until they have the facts. I trust MH has done / will do the right thing.

A. Very doubtful.
B. I agree that I don't THINK MH would turn a blind eye but given that Alls came from Duke due to apparent drug issues (reported, never confirmed) and those problems have continued, this is the most likely situation.
C. Very doubtful that it was a weird scenario. His second charge involved a motor vehicle code so that rules out the riding a bike thought. Also, I don't want to put words in your mouth but it appears as you are writing off 90 day jail sentences as no big deal. That sentence is longer than 2 of the 3 from the check fraud situation (and same length as the 3rd). Those three guys were thrown off the team. If we want to use sentencing guidelines as precedent, Alls would be at least throw off the team.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 04:29 PM by DoubleDogDare.)
09-04-2017 04:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.