Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

why do liberals use minorities for power?
LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: RAMS
why do liberals use minorities for power?
just want to ask this question because it amaze me how many times we hear that statist liberals are for minority like me but they only i see they do is gentrify poor neighborhood and create mass poverty.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 05:16 PM by LIBSOC.)
08-20-2017 05:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: why do liberals use minorities for power?
(08-20-2017 05:07 PM)LIBSOC Wrote:  just want to ask this question because it amaze me how many times we hear that statist liberals are for minority like me but they only i see they do is gentrify poor neighborhood and create mass poverty.

then why do you support it if you understand the underlying means to no escape....

going to work and having self worth is ALWAYS more valued than any subsidy.....all of this has been by design....

this is what many of us are pining about......real tax solutions, fiscally responsible health care solutions, infrastructure support, educating properly, etc........

you can't just wake up after 40+ yrs of **** for brains pacified policy and expect everything to be all hunky down the road.......that's just ******* stupid.....
08-20-2017 05:14 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Especially as it relates to immigrants the Democrats, as a party, always have. It was a gold mine in NYC with the Irish. It is there base. They hit pay dirt with the 65' immigration Act, Teddy Kennedy was not stupid, which focused on Asia and Africa for new voters.

Irish, Polish, Russian Jews, Italians, Greeks, etc as immigrants were majority Democrats for a few generations.
The longer your group is here the more traditional and conservative they become. Majority of Black Americans used to vote GOP.
08-20-2017 05:16 PM
LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

I'm a minority but then every time I hear politics I have to agree with a liberal because if I don't I'm stupid and a sell-out.
08-20-2017 05:18 PM
LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

what get me mad with Statist liberals they act like they know what is to be in minority and what what we think.
08-20-2017 05:22 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-20-2017 05:18 PM)LIBSOC Wrote:  I'm a minority but then every time I hear politics I have to agree with a liberal because if I don't I'm stupid and a sell-out.

They are not even liberal anymore. They will be the first to tell you "if you know what is good for you, you will do this vote that" etc. BTW if you live in a hood seeing gentrification don't sell.
08-20-2017 05:22 PM
Advertisement

LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

(08-20-2017 05:22 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(08-20-2017 05:18 PM)LIBSOC Wrote:  I'm a minority but then every time I hear politics I have to agree with a liberal because if I don't I'm stupid and a sell-out.

They are not even liberal anymore. They will be the first to tell you "if you know what is good for you, you will do this vote that" etc. BTW if you live in a hood seeing gentrification don't sell.
trust me I live in in a bad neighborhood and it's a lot of people who don't think like liberals. we are scared speak our minds but if you do it can hurt you with certain people
08-20-2017 05:25 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(08-20-2017 05:07 PM)LIBSOC Wrote:  just want to ask this question because it amaze me how many times we hear that statist liberals are for minority like me but they only i see they do is gentrify poor neighborhood and create mass poverty.

Because their ideals are flawed, misplaced and disingenuous and class warfare is pretty much what is left for them to use to retain power.
08-20-2017 06:50 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

So much better. I'm a minority too and when they do that I just continue pricking them with the plastic fork. It won't hurt them but it sure makes them mad. You know, like I do here. Especially, when those idiots try to tell me how or why I should think a certain way. I guess that's the communist way. Take the ol' Bison I can't remember how many times she's posted stuff as if she knew much better what I as a Hispanic should be. That little powder puff probably has not had a meaningful job in all her life, but she knows better than anyone how one should live. My tool shed is probably a luxury mansion compared to where she lives perhaps that's why she hates life and those that have means.

Think for yourself and don't let anyone that doesn't know any better try to do it for you.
08-20-2017 07:35 PM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
Because it makes them feel superior and just.
08-21-2017 04:37 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Because it's easier than coming up with good ideas.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
08-21-2017 04:49 PM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
Because they created a 'majority' by uniting the various minorities. In fact, they grow stronger by dividing us, and then 'uniting' us under the guise of 'I know this doesn't matter to YOU, but if you help them, they will help you'
08-21-2017 04:58 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Cause by their nature they are elitists and sneer down their noses at the "little people".

They know if they can control the purse strings they can control the people. Say one thing to secure the vote, then laugh giddily whilst slurping the pinot noir by the carafe. All while laughing merrily with their fellow leftists while their supporters fight in the streets and struggle to find work rewarding enough to put food on their tables.

Just look to damn near any one of the so-called "elites" and you'll find a likely suspect.

OTOH, this thread is comedy gold...

'
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 05:18 PM by JMUDunk.)
08-21-2017 05:17 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-21-2017 05:17 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Cause by their nature they are elitists and sneer down their noses at the "little people".

They know if they can control the purse strings they can control the people. Say one thing to secure the vote, then laugh giddily whilst slurping the pinot noir by the carafe. All while laughing merrily with their fellow leftists while their supporters fight in the streets and struggle to find work rewarding enough to put food on their tables.

Just look to damn near any one of the so-called "elites" and you'll find a likely suspect.

OTOH, this thread is comedy gold...

'

a simple offering to all the above....

08-21-2017 05:58 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Because through reeducation they were able to get enough white people to hate themselves for it to work for the longest time. That is over now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
08-21-2017 06:06 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(08-21-2017 04:37 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Because it makes them feel superior and just.

You don't understand American Politics at all do you? Its not about superiority...its about votes.

The Democrats are flocking to minorities, because they know that inner city improverished minorities are significantly less likely to vote in an election. They failed to turn out in large numbers in 2016, and the result was a Trump presidency. In order to get Trump out, they must find ways to appeal to that group and show them that Trump is against them. It's a group that statistically is 90 percent likely to vote their way.

In a sense, it's no different than the GOP targeting rural white voters in droves in this last election.

The 2020 election and 2018 mid terms are going to be ugly.
08-21-2017 08:40 PM
Advertisement

DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
(08-21-2017 08:40 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(08-21-2017 04:37 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Because it makes them feel superior and just.

You don't understand American Politics at all do you? Its not about superiority...its about votes.

The Democrats are flocking to minorities, because they know that inner city improverished minorities are significantly less likely to vote in an election. They failed to turn out in large numbers in 2016, and the result was a Trump presidency. In order to get Trump out, they must find ways to appeal to that group and show them that Trump is against them. It's a group that statistically is 90 percent likely to vote their way.

In a sense, it's no different than the GOP targeting rural white voters in droves in this last election.

The 2020 election and 2018 mid terms are going to be ugly.

The question was phrased liberals, not democrats, the liberals do care about superiority. The democrats use the morally superior liberals to get the minority votes all while not really giving them anything important once elected except more authoritarianism and debt. Nope, don't understand American politics at all. 07-coffee3 screw off ricky.
08-21-2017 10:18 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
On the other hand, why do poor whites always vote AGAINST their best interests? There is a Trumpster living next to me who is getting military retirement, state retirement, disability and the best socialized healthcare in the world (not to mention they have 3 adult kids on disability), yet he decries all these lazy "coloreds and Mexicans" who take all our welfare.

You see, Liberalism (our founding fathers were Liberals, just not when it came to that "peculiar" institution called slavery) brought us social security, GI Bill, 5 day work week, paid vacation, maternity leave and so much more......so these are a few of the reasons why minorities and many reasonable people vote for the left.

Liberals can be as racist, stupid and petty as alt-righters....but normally we don't let our hypocritical selves ruin good legislation that helps EVERYONE (While repugs only put up legislation that helps the 1%) 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 07:32 PM by eaglebeaver.)
08-22-2017 07:30 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-22-2017 07:30 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  On the other hand, why do poor whites always vote AGAINST their best interests? There is a Trumpster living next to me who is getting military retirement, state retirement, disability and the best socialized healthcare in the world (not to mention they have 3 adult kids on disability), yet he decries all these lazy "coloreds and Mexicans" who take all our welfare.

You see, Liberalism (our founding fathers were Liberals, just not when it came to that "peculiar" institution called slavery) brought us social security, GI Bill, 5 day work week, paid vacation, maternity leave and so much more......so these are a few of the reasons why minorities and many reasonable people vote for the left.

Liberals can be as racist, stupid and petty as alt-righters....but normally we don't let our hypocritical selves ruin good legislation that helps EVERYONE (While repugs only put up legislation that helps the 1%) 04-cheers

good to see you here.....this will get fonzies 03-wink

I'm pullin' for ya!

now that all have been established as a "racist", how does any of that pertain to the topic?

name one economic policy that benefits the whole that comes from the left "today"?

disclaimer: not one has been able to answer that question......and why????

your turn.....
08-22-2017 07:43 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(08-22-2017 07:43 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(08-22-2017 07:30 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  On the other hand, why do poor whites always vote AGAINST their best interests? There is a Trumpster living next to me who is getting military retirement, state retirement, disability and the best socialized healthcare in the world (not to mention they have 3 adult kids on disability), yet he decries all these lazy "coloreds and Mexicans" who take all our welfare.

good to see you here.....this will get fonzies 03-wink

I'm pullin' for ya!

now that all have been established as a "racist", how does any of that pertain to the topic?

name one economic policy that benefits the whole that comes from the left "today"?

disclaimer: not one has been able to answer that question......and why????

your turn.....

Because it is easier to figure out who or what created the Big Bang 6 billion years ago!03-lmfao

No time tonite, stank, but gimme a rain check and I swear I'll get back witcha!
08-22-2017 08:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.