Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Why Women Live Longer Than Men
HoustonRocks Offline
1st String

I Root For: HoustonCougars
OT: Why Women Live Longer Than Men
People think of other subjects as they age. Being a "Health Nut", I look at many age related Web pages. So, when I saw a page with the following, I had to look:

"Science says that women live longer than men. This is why. On average, women tend to live three years longer than men."

After watching this video, you'll wonder why that gap isn't greater.
08-19-2017 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

sfink16 Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
RE: OT: Why Women Live Longer Than Men
(08-19-2017 11:56 AM)HoustonRocks Wrote:  People think of other subjects as they age. Being a "Health Nut", I look at many age related Web pages. So, when I saw a page with the following, I had to look:

"Science says that women live longer than men. This is why. On average, women tend to live three years longer than men."

I once caught my wife in mid air during a hike when I went below her for safety in case she slipped on the wet ground. Next thing I know she's slipped off the slippery wet ledge and was falling.

If it was the other way, she couldn't have caught me and the result would've been that I was injured. So yes, women live longer because their risk are less and sometimes limited due to their husbands saving them. 04-cheers
08-19-2017 12:45 PM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
(08-19-2017 12:45 PM)sfink16 Wrote:  
(08-19-2017 11:56 AM)HoustonRocks Wrote:  People think of other subjects as they age. Being a "Health Nut", I look at many age related Web pages. So, when I saw a page with the following, I had to look:

I once caught my wife in mid air during a hike when I went below her for safety in case she slipped on the wet ground. Next thing I know she's slipped off the slippery wet ledge and was falling.

If it was the other way, she couldn't have caught me and the result would've been that I was injured. So yes, women live longer because their risk are less and sometimes limited due to their husbands saving them. 04-cheers

Thats gotta be knight-in-shining-arm level brownie points right there! 04-cheers
08-19-2017 02:50 PM
Mikeyp Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ECU, AAC

Very scientific. Must have required a lot of research.
08-19-2017 04:54 PM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
They give birth. The last months of pregnancy and birth definitely earns 3 more years to their life span.
08-19-2017 05:31 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Women live longer than men because they aren't married to women (mostly).
08-20-2017 05:00 PM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
(08-20-2017 05:00 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Women live longer than men because they aren't married to women (mostly).

+3 So spot on! 07-coffee3
08-21-2017 12:57 PM
Advertisement

HRFlossY Offline
1st String

I Root For: L' ville
(08-20-2017 05:00 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Women live longer than men because they aren't married to women (mostly).

.....................Rimshot
08-21-2017 01:55 PM
CoastalJuan Offline
Business Drunk

I Root For: ECU

I'm having trouble determining whether this is click-bait, or if you're saying that women live longer because science says they do.
08-21-2017 02:11 PM
HHOOTter Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: tulsa
08-21-2017 02:26 PM
Advertisement

ultraviolet Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU

Did you claim your reward later?
08-21-2017 02:44 PM
sfink16 Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
(08-21-2017 02:44 PM)ultraviolet Wrote:  

Did you claim your reward later?

Of course! 04-cheers
08-21-2017 03:33 PM
PaulDel2 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Sothern Miss
Women live longer than men because they don't spend much of their life stressing out over posts and rants on college sports message boards.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 03:45 PM by PaulDel2.)
08-21-2017 03:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.