Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Police officer shot dead, another in grave condition in ambush style murder
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
Police officer shot dead, another in grave condition in ambush style murder
A Florida officer was shot dead and another one critically injured in Kissimmee while two others were hurt by gunfire in a separate incident in the state, authorities said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/19/us/florida...index.html

Florida police officer is killed, five others are shot across the country within two hours

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fl...-1.3424344
08-19-2017 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
RE: Police officer shot dead, another in grave condition in ambush style murder
Going to take a while to overcome eight years of open warfare against law enforcement.
08-19-2017 09:46 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
Miller was recently committed on a mental health evaluation. Sounds like this was a mental health issue. But go ahead Kaplony, blame Obama. It's his fault for NOT taking our guns away now, right?
08-19-2017 10:12 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(08-19-2017 10:12 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  Miller was recently committed on a mental health evaluation. Sounds like this was a mental health issue. But go ahead Kaplony, blame Obama. It's his fault for NOT taking our guns away now, right?

Nope, it's his fault for openly fueling the disdain for law enforcement and authority and lending ideological capital to the BLM movement. Let's not forget the day he had the racist Harvard professor's back AGAINST the law enforcement officer and had to back peddle pretty hard and throw a "beer summit" for the cameras.

Perhaps that's what Trump should do, a Beer Summit II. Invite the leaders of ANTIFA and the Alt-Right to the White House. For the record, ANTIFA and all the white supremacists groups are one in the same. Violent radicals with zero tolerance for anyone's opinions outside of their own.
08-19-2017 10:18 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(08-19-2017 09:46 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  Going to take a while to overcome eight years of open warfare against law enforcement.

Who declared open warfare on all law enforcement?
08-19-2017 11:42 AM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(08-19-2017 11:42 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(08-19-2017 09:46 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  Going to take a while to overcome eight years of open warfare against law enforcement.

BLM... supported by one President Obama.

May I kindly remind you:

"What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!"
08-19-2017 11:55 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(08-19-2017 11:55 AM)CoastGuardHawk06 Wrote:  

May I kindly remind you:

You are going to have to send me a link because I do not ever remember BLM supporting open warfare against law enforcement or Obama supporting BLM
08-19-2017 11:59 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(08-19-2017 11:59 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

May I kindly remind you:

You are going to have to send me a link because I do not ever remember BLM supporting open warfare against law enforcement or Obama supporting BLM

Watch the whole video.

08-19-2017 12:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
[Image: DHm29pmVoAAHQhS.jpg]
[Image: DHmN6j1UIAAOhWM.jpg]
[Image: DHmWpN_XUAA8_SD.jpg]
08-19-2017 12:24 PM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(08-19-2017 10:18 AM)CoastGuardHawk06 Wrote:  
(08-19-2017 10:12 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  Miller was recently committed on a mental health evaluation. Sounds like this was a mental health issue. But go ahead Kaplony, blame Obama. It's his fault for NOT taking our guns away now, right?

Nope, it's his fault for openly fueling the disdain for law enforcement and authority and lending ideological capital to the BLM movement. Let's not forget the day he had the racist Harvard professor's back AGAINST the law enforcement officer and had to back peddle pretty hard and throw a "beer summit" for the cameras.

Perhaps that's what Trump should do, a Beer Summit II. Invite the leaders of ANTIFA and the Alt-Right to the White House. For the record, ANTIFA and all the white supremacists groups are one in the same. Violent radicals with zero tolerance for anyone's opinions outside of their own.

Excuse me, do you want to review what happened to the Black Harvard Professor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Loui...ontroversy

The police were called to my house a while back because the neighbors saw someone moving furniture out of my home. It was legit, as I had agreed to it. But the cops show up, simply talked to him, verified that I owned the house, left me a message and went on their way. It was the correct way to handle it. But the guest was white.

In Cambridge, Dr Gates was arrested for trying to enter his own home. Dr Gates is, of course black.

Any evidence that Dr Gates, who is a VERY eminent and respected historian with a long history of reporting on things like "the practice of slavery by Africans" is a racist?

I await your response with details as to how Dr Gates is racist or an apology for making that assertion.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2017 12:28 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-19-2017 12:24 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(08-19-2017 12:24 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: DHm29pmVoAAHQhS.jpg]

Sometimes I think this free speech thing gets too much freedom. What's the difference between this idiot with that sign and someone shouting fire in a theater? The bad part of this is that if a conservative (patriot) had a similar sign against Antifa, Anarchists or BLM we wouldn't hear the last of it from the Communist press i.e. MSM. The power the press has is that they have the numbers. There are more Liberalturds in the newsrooms and add Unholywood to this group and they are the majority. Fortunately, us who voted for Trump know their spiel and ignore it but there are many, many dumb clucks who hear it and believe it. Thus the signs that are allowed. They say we're the haters but they carry the signs.
08-19-2017 01:32 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(08-19-2017 01:32 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(08-19-2017 12:24 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: DHm29pmVoAAHQhS.jpg]

Sometimes I think this free speech thing gets too much freedom. What's the difference between this idiot with that sign and someone shouting fire in a theater? The bad part of this is that if a conservative (patriot) had a similar sign against Antifa, Anarchists or BLM we wouldn't hear the last of it from the Communist press i.e. MSM. The power the press has is that they have the numbers. There are more Liberalturds in the newsrooms and add Unholywood to this group and they are the majority. Fortunately, us who voted for Trump know their spiel and ignore it but there are many, many dumb clucks who hear it and believe it. Thus the signs that are allowed. They say we're the haters but they carry the signs.

How quickly we forget the torches and chants of hate.
08-19-2017 02:30 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
2nd officer dead
[Image: $]
08-19-2017 03:54 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

May I kindly remind you:

Well that's the result of having a selective memory or being willfully ignorant of facts.
08-19-2017 09:29 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Prayers for the families of these officers.
08-19-2017 09:32 PM
Kaplony Offline

(08-19-2017 09:29 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

May I kindly remind you:

Well that's the result of having a selective memory or being willfully ignorant of facts.

At this point I am starting to believe the order I got from Lord Stanley is appropriate. He told me to either ignore Fit or stop replying to him or risk banishment. Sounds like wise advice now. Fit will now join Redtom, JohnnyZero and dishonorable JDTulane on my ignore list.
08-19-2017 10:07 PM
Kaplony Offline

(08-19-2017 12:24 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

The police were called to my house a while back because the neighbors saw someone moving furniture out of my home. It was legit, as I had agreed to it. But the cops show up, simply talked to him, verified that I owned the house, left me a message and went on their way. It was the correct way to handle it. But the guest was white.

In Cambridge, Dr Gates was arrested for trying to enter his own home. Dr Gates is, of course black.

Any evidence that Dr Gates, who is a VERY eminent and respected historian with a long history of reporting on things like "the practice of slavery by Africans" is a racist?

I await your response with details as to how Dr Gates is racist or an apology for making that assertion.

I personally had the same situation as Dr Gates happen. We were called to a burglary in progress, homeowner had locked their keys in the house and broke a window to get inside. When we arrived and held them as we would anybody suspected of burglary they provided ID and we let them go. They thanked us for such diligent response. The difference is the black family we dealt with didn't already have a chip on their shoulder like race baiting Dr. Gates. They appreciated the fact that law enforcement was looking out for them. The only difference I guess is this was a poor black family living in a high crime neighborhood and they likely couldn't have survived being robbed of everything they own.

I guess it's all in the agenda you are trying to push. We aren't talking about people who make a living living off of race baiting like Dr Gates.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2017 10:20 PM by Kaplony.)
08-19-2017 10:19 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(08-19-2017 10:19 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(08-19-2017 12:24 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

I personally had the same situation as Dr Gates happen. We were called to a burglary in progress, homeowner had locked their keys in the house and broke a window to get inside. When we arrived and held them as we would anybody suspected of burglary they provided ID and we let them go. They thanked us for such diligent response. The difference is the black family we dealt with didn't already have a chip on their shoulder like race baiting Dr. Gates. They appreciated the fact that law enforcement was looking out for them. The only difference I guess is this was a poor black family living in a high crime neighborhood and they likely couldn't have survived being robbed of everything they own.

I guess it's all in the agenda you are trying to push. We aren't talking about people who make a living living off of race baiting like Dr Gates.

Evidence of race baiting by Dr Gates?

I'd be pissed if the police tried to arrest me for trying to get into my own home.

Backtalking a police officer on your own property isn't a crime.

You're a police officer? My God, that's truly disturbing.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:07 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-20-2017 12:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.