Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Planned Parenthood's racist roots
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Planned Parenthood's racist roots
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/15/tear...arenthood/

Shouldn't this racist institution be shut down?

...The racist, eugenicist roots of Planned Parenthood are well-documented, as is the paranoid racial and eugenic visions of its founder, Margaret Sanger, who spoke of her desire to create “a new race with a racial soul” in the United States, once cheerfully spoke before a women’s Klan meeting, desired to “keep the doors of Immigration closed” to those “whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race,” and yearned to accentuate “the better racial elements in our society” so as to erase from the population “defective stocks—those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization....”

It is also in killing black people that Planned Parenthood really shines. Around 941 black babies are aborted in this country every day. Planned Parenthood, netting more than a third of the abortion market in the country, is responsible for 329 of those daily deaths. That averages out to a little more than 120,000 black abortions at Planned Parenthood per year, or around a third of the total abortions the organization performs—this from a demographic that makes up about 13 percent of the United States population. According to the Guttmacher Institute, black women get abortions at five times the rate of white women.
If you were a white supremacist who wanted to sharply reduce the black population to make way for more whites, what would you be doing differently than Planned Parenthood?...
08-16-2017 08:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: Planned Parenthood's racist roots
Tear down all those PP signs.
08-16-2017 08:18 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(08-16-2017 08:18 AM)Paul M Wrote:  Tear down all those PP signs.

why?

your morals are more valued than others???

let's incarcerate someone for handing off a dime bag or killing their dog for food....

yet, let's breed cattle so ze tummy be fullz....

#highestlevelfools

#allreligion

imma still inna mood.....

I can play ze game any way one wants.....this is better than cocaine.....

[serious] at the end of the day, one needs to develop policies that promotes success instead of being a simple woodpecker....
08-16-2017 08:24 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

Geez, get with the current theme stink.
08-16-2017 08:29 AM
stinkfist Offline

(08-16-2017 08:29 AM)Paul M Wrote:  Geez, get with the current theme stink.

there is nothing "current" about me.....

I only attempt to provoke thought.....that's what I truly embrace....

you should know that about me by now.....

we agree on most....and I don't simply 'stir it'.....

it's important (to me and those I care about) to "think more"

#lostart

trust me....I know me....and most don't like it.....it scares them.....

sometimes, it really sucks having my brain.....
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 08:34 AM by stinkfist.)
08-16-2017 08:32 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

The theme being tearing down monuments to anyone deemed to be racist by anyone. I've previously said I oppose such nonsense.

Sarcasm.
08-16-2017 08:43 AM
Advertisement

DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
which is why I have to laugh at the irony when a couple of chapters of PP tweet

Quote:“Racial justice is reproductive justice,” tweets Planned Parenthood Advocates of Indiana and Kentucky. “#StandWithCharlottesville against racism & hate in your community

If that's not the ultimate in irony, I don't know what is...
08-16-2017 09:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
The right is in total melt-down thanks to sticking with their failed president all the way to his bitter end.

This is going to be a fun ride. I'll try and mark the point where they realize it's lost and turn on him.

It should be epic. 03-wink
08-16-2017 10:28 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(08-16-2017 10:28 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  The right is in total melt-down thanks to sticking with their failed president all the way to his bitter end.

This is going to be a fun ride. I'll try and mark the point where they realize it's lost and turn on him.

Keep thinking that.

BTW, anybody remember the way the POTUS handled the NoKo situation? Remember all the "how dare he use that tone" reactions?

What was the result?

The UN Security Council, traditionally opposed to US interests, voted 15-0 with the US against NoKo.

China implemented sanctions against NoKo.

NoKo backed down.

There's a reason why hollywood types and MSM folks aren't the leader of the free world. Primarily it's because they have no clue what they're talking about.
08-16-2017 10:52 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(08-16-2017 10:28 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  The right is in total melt-down thanks to sticking with their failed president all the way to his bitter end.

If you have noticed like I have what has happened in this forum, those that knew this president would be bad left or have stopped posting long ago. The ones that remain are mostly people that are going to go down with the ship.

Sides have pretty much been chosen.
08-16-2017 11:10 AM
DaSaintFan Offline

(08-16-2017 11:10 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

If you have noticed like I have what has happened in this forum, those that knew this president would be bad left or have stopped posting long ago. The ones that remain are mostly people that are going to go down with the ship.

Say what? Holy mackerel. the only ones who have left are a couple of FAR LEFT posters (and I mean even further than you and Tom are Fit).
08-16-2017 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(08-16-2017 12:24 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

Say what? Holy mackerel. the only ones who have left are a couple of FAR LEFT posters (and I mean even further than you and Tom are Fit).

I haven't seen Smaug or Hambone in here in a while. They seemed to be moderate conservatives who have checked out for the most part.
08-16-2017 12:28 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Dude, I'm nowhere near the far left. Sorry.
08-16-2017 01:29 PM
DaSaintFan Offline

(08-16-2017 01:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Dude, I'm nowhere near the far left. Sorry.

Tom, you are to the left end of the spectrum.. but even I said you're not as far left as some others on here
08-16-2017 02:32 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-16-2017 02:32 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  
(08-16-2017 01:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Dude, I'm nowhere near the far left. Sorry.

Tom, you are to the left end of the spectrum.. but even I said you're not as far left as some others on here

No, I'm not. I'm just slightly left of center.

I'm not a democrat, I vote for Republicans from time to time, I'm for deficit and debt reduction, I'm pro-second amendment, etc.

Where I differ from most on the right is in where I want these types of things addressed.

And I love honest debate and appreciate opportunities to change my views to be even closer to the center. Sadly around here I don't get much of that. I practically beg for posters to bring the goods in response to topics. Sadly, I get more partisan nonsense than anything as I'm usually dismissed as something I'm not before even given a chance.

And yes I'm aware that I bring a lot of this on myself...but that's what this place does to you. 03-wink
08-16-2017 02:58 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-16-2017 02:58 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-16-2017 02:32 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

No, I'm not. I'm just slightly left of center.

I'm not a democrat, I vote for Republicans from time to time, I'm for deficit and debt reduction, I'm pro-second amendment, etc.

Where I differ from most on the right is in where I want these types of things addressed.

And I love honest debate and appreciate opportunities to change my views to be even closer to the center. Sadly around here I don't get much of that. I practically beg for posters to bring the goods in response to topics. Sadly, I get more partisan nonsense than anything as I'm usually dismissed as something I'm not before even given a chance.

And yes I'm aware that I bring a lot of this on myself...but that's what this place does to you. 03-wink

actions have consequences when trolling.....and I have zero problem with administering an Archie slap....

you rarely display that sentiment....

consistency is critical....you simply defined "hypocrisy" from the left as best method (which we already knew)

see how words matter (rhetorical) ;P
08-16-2017 05:57 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(08-16-2017 12:28 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

I haven't seen Smaug or Hambone in here in a while. They seemed to be moderate conservatives who have checked out for the most part.

That's probably because up until this incident in Charlottesville brought you out of your rat hole you haven't been here in a while.

Hambone posted here today
http://csnbbs.com/thread-824250-post-145...id14506901

Smaug last posted in here on 8/13
http://csnbbs.com/thread-823944-post-145...id14500554

#fitfail
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 06:09 PM by Kaplony.)
08-16-2017 06:09 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-16-2017 06:09 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(08-16-2017 12:28 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

That's probably because up until this incident in Charlottesville brought you out of your rat hole you haven't been here in a while.

Hambone posted here today
http://csnbbs.com/thread-824250-post-145...id14506901

Smaug last posted in here on 8/13
http://csnbbs.com/thread-823944-post-145...id14500554

#fitfail

he's a simple bot and only deserves to be treated as such in return.....always has been....that's why he posts what he does....

he understands he doesn't....

#muhfeelings

maybe this will help him out....

08-16-2017 07:04 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I'm not a fan of the Right's extremism on abortion.

Abortion plays an important role in society--it just does.
08-16-2017 09:36 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(08-16-2017 09:36 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I'm not a fan of the Right's extremism on abortion.

Abortion plays an important role in society--it just does.

Ms Sanger agrees. It cleanses society of undesirables.

“Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives,” Sanger wrote. —“Woman and the New Race,” 1920, Chapter 18: The Goal

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,” Sanger wrote. —Letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble on Dec., 10, 1939

“I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world, that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically.…Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin—that people can—can commit,” Sanger said.

Iceland is the perfect example of this. They claim to have eradicated Downs Syndrome from Iceland. When in reality they haven't cured anything...all they have done is exterminate Downs Babies before they were born.

“It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.” — Mother Theresa
08-16-2017 09:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.