Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is Trump going to fire Sessions?
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Is Trump going to fire Sessions?
Seriously, who in their right mind would want the AG job if Trump gets rid of Sessions? I would actually feel sorry for Sessions if that happens. He had a pretty cushy job as the senior senator in a very red state and took a big chance being the only politician of note in Congress to support Trump from the start. And this would be his reward?

I guess Guiliani is desperate enough to take the job. And he has nothing else to do outside of a speaking engagement here or there.

At this pace, Trump will set all sorts of records for most high level Cabinet positions filled and re-filled in his tenure.
07-25-2017 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hoopfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: hoops
RE: Is Trump going to fire Sessions?
swampity sewer swamp...Sessions needs to stay out of the way or get swept away.
07-25-2017 02:14 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
(07-25-2017 02:02 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Seriously, who in their right mind would want the AG job if Trump gets rid of Sessions? I would actually feel sorry for Sessions if that happens. He had a pretty cushy job as the senior senator in a very red state and took a big chance being the only politician of note in Congress to support Trump from the start. And this would be his reward?

I guess Guiliani is desperate enough to take the job. And he has nothing else to do outside of a speaking engagement here or there.

At this pace, Trump will set all sorts of records for most high level Cabinet positions filled and re-filled in his tenure.

I doubt Giuliani would take the job. When asked he deflected and called sessions a friend. At this point sessions has to resign, either that or become a political jihadist and force Trump to fire him.
07-25-2017 02:17 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
I hope so. His archaic views on marijuana and for profit prisons should have been disqualifiers from the get.
07-25-2017 02:21 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-25-2017 02:21 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  I hope so. His archaic views on marijuana and for profit prisons should have been disqualifiers from the get.

the father, the son, and the holy ghost......AMEN!
07-25-2017 02:45 PM
stinkfist Offline

(07-25-2017 02:17 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  
(07-25-2017 02:02 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Seriously, who in their right mind would want the AG job if Trump gets rid of Sessions? I would actually feel sorry for Sessions if that happens. He had a pretty cushy job as the senior senator in a very red state and took a big chance being the only politician of note in Congress to support Trump from the start. And this would be his reward?

I doubt Giuliani would take the job. When asked he deflected and called sessions a friend. At this point sessions has to resign, either that or become a political jihadist and force Trump to fire him.

you realize your posits are as meaningless as the question he just addressed at the podium.....

you and shep.....I'll pay for the room.....
07-25-2017 02:46 PM
Advertisement

DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(07-25-2017 02:17 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  I doubt Giuliani would take the job. When asked he deflected and called sessions a friend. At this point sessions has to resign, either that or become a political jihadist and force Trump to fire him.

A) I don't think Trump will fire Sessions..

But if he thought about it, I believe Giuliani either has (or will) talk him out of doing so, even though Rudy said he'd have been interested in the job earlier.
07-25-2017 03:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hawghiggs Offline
All American

I Root For: Arkansas
(07-25-2017 02:21 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  I hope so. His archaic views on marijuana and for profit prisons should have been disqualifiers from the get.

I never thought the day would come that I would find something that I completely agree with you on.
07-25-2017 03:19 PM
hoopfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: hoops
(07-25-2017 03:19 PM)hawghiggs Wrote:  

I never thought the day would come that I would find something that I completely agree with you on.

so you are saying there is hope for all of us?
07-25-2017 03:21 PM
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston

Here is the problem. You have a clearly biased special prosecuter hiring a bunch of democrat henchmen to start a witch hunt with no check or balance. Its an out of control Justice Department with the man in charge essentially saying---I am stepping aside and will not perform any control or management function. That's a recipe for disaster. He should have never recused himself. He should have allow the investigation to continue to be completely independent---but he should be there to oversee that the investigation is properly performed, fairly handled, and that it does not expand beyond its mandated scope. Its supposed to be an investigation about Russian interference with the 2016 election. Its not a judicial referendum on the entire lifetime of Trump and his cabinet. The problem is it is starting to become much more of the latter than the former.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 03:27 PM by Attackcoog.)
07-25-2017 03:25 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Trump is to blame for not being open in the Clinton investigation. Remember after he was elected he hinted that he might not even push for conviction. Now, this? He should have told Sessions what he expected of him in the Pants Suits investigation. But as far as Mueller, I'm still surprised nothing has been done about this biased Russia-Trump investigation. Mueller needs to be fired and definitely no waiting for Mueller to resign. He'd be stupid to and he certainly isn't going to. It's like showing a bone to a dog.
07-25-2017 03:56 PM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU

Just don't give me any more rep points. It's been a good couple of weeks. 03-phew
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 03:58 PM by Hood-rich.)
07-25-2017 03:57 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Sessions needs to be fired. What a cuck.
07-25-2017 04:06 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
He's going after the potheads instead of the potbelly pedophiles. The fact that John Podesta is still a free man is disgraceful.

Trump is right. If he would have known then what he knows now, he never would have selected him. Get someone in there that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty, i.e. NOT a politician.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 07:24 PM by Kronke.)
07-25-2017 07:22 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
(07-25-2017 07:22 PM)Kronke Wrote:  He's going after the potheads instead of the potbelly pedophiles. The fact that John Podesta is still a free man is disgraceful.

Trump is right. If he would have known then what he knows now, he never would have selected him. Get someone in there that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty, i.e. NOT a politician.

Yes! Why hasn't he put Hillary in jail yet?
07-25-2017 07:31 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(07-25-2017 07:31 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  
(07-25-2017 07:22 PM)Kronke Wrote:  He's going after the potheads instead of the potbelly pedophiles. The fact that John Podesta is still a free man is disgraceful.

Yes! Why hasn't he put Hillary in jail yet?

Because he's all hat, and no cattle. Just because she lost doesn't mean she gets off scot-free.

We voted for THIS!

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 07:43 PM by Kronke.)
07-25-2017 07:43 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/...to-ag.html

Well Gingrich is being critical:

"Newt Gingrich, a frequent Trump adviser, said that the president, with his criticisms of Sessions, was simply venting and being "honest about his feelings. But that doesn't mean he's going to do anything," Gingrich said. Still, he said the president's comments would have repercussions when it comes to staff morale.
"Anybody who is good at team building would suggest to the president that attacking members of your team rattles the whole team," Gingrich said."
07-25-2017 09:02 PM
stinkfist Offline

(07-25-2017 03:57 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

Just don't give me any more rep points. It's been a good couple of weeks. 03-phew

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

when I 'hit' that number, I print screen'd her.....
07-25-2017 09:53 PM
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
At the very least, Sessions better start getting input before he makes any other major decisions. Wouldn't be a bad idea to announce a Hillary investigation, a wiretap investigation, and a multi agency task force to root out and arrest the leakers. If I were Sessions I'd also announce that the Russian investigation is just that--a Russian investigation. He should let it be known that expansion of the investigation will need permission and he will not need to recuse himself on expansions beyond the original mandate. I think that's what Trump wants to see/hear. He doesn't want this to be a never ending distraction
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 10:06 PM by Attackcoog.)
07-25-2017 09:59 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Well Trump needs to chill. Sessions is not a arrogant, grossly incompetent, dishonest, back-stabbing criminal leaker like Comey. Even Comey should have been fired in person.
07-25-2017 10:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.