Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Uh Oh, the end is near. Schumer and Trump agree about Clinton and Russia
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Uh Oh, the end is near. Schumer and Trump agree about Clinton and Russia
Libturds crapping their pants as Schumer slams Hillary and the Russia probe. Buckle Up!

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer had choice words for Hillary Clinton in an interview over the weekend, blasting the Democratic presidential nominee for blaming Russia for her loss to now-President Trump -- who picked up on the jab in a Monday morning tweet.

“When you lose to somebody who has a 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things—Comey, Russia—you blame yourself,” Schumer told the Washington Post. “So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that.”

Trump then tweeted out Monday morning:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
After 1 year of investigation with Zero evidence being found, Chuck Schumer just stated that "Democrats should blame ourselves,not Russia."
5:52 AM - 24 Jul 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/...icism.html
07-24-2017 09:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: Uh Oh, the end is near. Schumer and Trump agree about Clinton and Russia
Haha oh people most definitely understand what Schumer and the Democrats stand for. That's why they lost.
07-24-2017 09:21 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I was under the impression Hillary lost because they didnt spend enough money. Kind of like why the first trillion dollar stimulus didnt work. If only she had spent 3 billion, she would have won.

I'm also laughing at Hillarys statement that she said she would have won if the election was on October 27th. Stupid. She supposedly had a 90%+ chance of winning on election day and still lost. Does she believe the polls said she had a 138% chance of winning on October 27th? Thats some RedWingTom mathematics for you right there.
07-24-2017 09:26 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
They lost because they believed their own fake news. They campaigned on a strategy based on fake polls that showed them 2/3rds of the country were democrat voters. They believed the fake news that said everything was awesome under Great Leader Obama. They believed polls that said key reliable Democrat states were NOT in play. Basically, they bought thier own propoganda----and haven't learned a thing from the error because they are still chasing a fake news story a year later thinking it will save them. Instead, all they have found is it was THEY themselves that successfully colluded with foreign government to influence the election----AND STILL LOST. Gotta be a bitter pill to swallow.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 09:39 AM by Attackcoog.)
07-24-2017 09:37 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
What, no moonbats weighing in on this? Imagine that.
07-24-2017 10:08 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(07-24-2017 10:08 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  What, no moonbats weighing in on this? Imagine that.

[Image: 1szro0.jpg]
07-24-2017 10:37 AM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(07-24-2017 10:08 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  What, no moonbats weighing in on this? Imagine that.

Weigh in for what. F Clinton. You guys are the only ones who can't let her go. You should seek help for that.
07-24-2017 10:43 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-24-2017 10:43 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  

Weigh in for what. F Clinton. You guys are the only ones who can't let her go. You should seek help for that.

Have you been paying attention to the MSM?

They have reported for months about an issue that has very little credible evidence all the while ignoring several issues with factual evidence tied to Dems.

We can't let it go because the radical left refuses to tell the truth to America.
07-24-2017 10:55 AM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
Who cares? The Clintons are officially out of politics and she was a terrible candidate that most dems begrudgingly voted for in the first place. We have no allegiance to her yet you guys act like bashing Clinton upsets us. It's weird to say this but Trump won it's time for y'all to get over it. I know y'all have been conditioned to constantly be in campaign mode but it's getting really old. Could you imagine if Obama was still bashing Romney 6 months into his presidency? The longer you harp on Clinton the more petty and pathetic it makes you look.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 11:18 AM by Godzilla.)
07-24-2017 11:16 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-24-2017 09:16 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Libturds crapping their pants as Schumer slams Hillary and the Russia probe. Buckle Up!

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer had choice words for Hillary Clinton in an interview over the weekend, blasting the Democratic presidential nominee for blaming Russia for her loss to now-President Trump -- who picked up on the jab in a Monday morning tweet.

“When you lose to somebody who has a 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things—Comey, Russia—you blame yourself,” Schumer told the Washington Post. “So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that.”

After 1 year of investigation with Zero evidence being found, Chuck Schumer just stated that "Democrats should blame ourselves,not Russia."

Remember two days ago Mach said he was letting go of the Russia collusion story? Now, Schumer comes out saying the same thing. Hmm, could it be? Could it be that Mach is actually Schumer? Odd coincidence.

03-wink
07-24-2017 11:19 AM
Godzilla Offline
All American

(07-24-2017 11:19 AM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 09:16 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Libturds crapping their pants as Schumer slams Hillary and the Russia probe. Buckle Up!

Remember two days ago Mach said he was letting go of the Russia collusion story? Now, Schumer comes out saying the same thing. Hmm, could it be? Could it be that Mach is actually Schumer? Odd coincidence.

03-wink

Where did Schumer say that? Did you bold a Trump Tweet and attribute it to Schumer? Lol you people are clueless.
07-24-2017 11:24 AM
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(07-24-2017 11:16 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  Who cares? The Clintons are officially out of politics and she was a terrible candidate that most dems begrudgingly voted for in the first place. We have no allegiance to her yet you guys act like bashing Clinton upsets us. It's weird to say this but Trump won it's time for y'all to get over it. I know y'all have been conditioned to constantly be in campaign mode but it's getting really old. Could you imagine if Obama was still bashing Romney 6 months into his presidency? The longer you harp on Clinton the more petty and pathetic it makes you look.
Don't tell us. Tell Chuckles. He was the one who crapped on Hillary! in the Washington Post this weekend.

Quote:a terrible candidate that most dems begrudgingly voted for in the first place.
(Again) don't tell us, tell the people who arranged her nomination. Tell the people who kept blathering that Hillary! was "the best prepared candidate ever" blah-blah-blah. Tell the people who voted her into the US Senate (from a state she had never lived in) because her husband stepped out on her so many times. Tell the people who dropped over $1 billion to prop-up her Status-Quo candidacies in 2007-08 and again in 2015-16.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 11:48 AM by Native Georgian.)
07-24-2017 11:44 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

See Posts 1-5, et. al.
07-24-2017 11:48 AM
Godzilla Offline
All American

(07-24-2017 11:44 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 11:16 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  Who cares? The Clintons are officially out of politics and she was a terrible candidate that most dems begrudgingly voted for in the first place. We have no allegiance to her yet you guys act like bashing Clinton upsets us. It's weird to say this but Trump won it's time for y'all to get over it. I know y'all have been conditioned to constantly be in campaign mode but it's getting really old. Could you imagine if Obama was still bashing Romney 6 months into his presidency? The longer you harp on Clinton the more petty and pathetic it makes you look.
Don't tell us. Tell Chuckles. He was the one who crapped on Hillary! in the Washington Post this weekend.

Quote:a terrible candidate that most dems begrudgingly voted for in the first place.
(Again) don't tell us, tell the people who arranged her nomination. Tell the people who kept blathering that Hillary! was "the best prepared candidate ever" blah-blah-blah. Tell the people who voted her into the US Senate (from a state she had never lived in) because her husband stepped out on her so many times. Tell the people who dropped over $1 billion to prop-up her Status-Quo candidacies in 2007-07 and again in 2015-16.

Sure thing let me just call up my boy Chuck and let him know.
07-24-2017 11:50 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(07-24-2017 11:24 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  

03-wink

Where did Schumer say that? Did you bold a Trump Tweet and attribute it to Schumer? Lol you people are clueless.

I copied your reply so that it could be saved for eternity to prevent you from rushing out and edit it once you realized your numbnut reading comprehension error.
07-24-2017 11:53 AM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN

I wonder who taught us that? Hmm.....
07-24-2017 11:58 AM
Advertisement

LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
(07-24-2017 11:16 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  Could you imagine if Obama was still bashing Romney 6 months into his presidency?

Well he did bring it up almost 2 years after the 2012 election (Link)

Obama was rubbing it in to McCain 18 months after the election. (Link)

And for clarification, six months into his Presidency, Obama would not have known that Romney would be running against him in 2012.
07-24-2017 12:02 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

(07-24-2017 11:53 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

03-wink

I copied your reply so that it could be saved for eternity to prevent you from rushing out and edit it once you realized your numbnut reading comprehension error.

Still waiting on the link that Schumer said there was no collusion... Trumptards believe his tweets like gospel lol.
07-24-2017 12:43 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(07-24-2017 12:43 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 11:53 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

03-wink

Still waiting on the link that Schumer said there was no collusion... Trumptards believe his tweets like gospel lol.

I see someone is still in full numbnut mode.
07-24-2017 12:45 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-24-2017 12:43 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  Still waiting on the link that Schumer said there was no collusion... Trumptards believe his tweets like gospel lol.

What he said was that you don't blame the loss on collusion, “When you lose to somebody who has a 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things—Comey, Russia—you blame yourself,” quoting from the above.

Trump spun it a little bit. But I'm pretty sure Schumer knows that there was no collusion, he just has to keep playing the game a while longer.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 02:09 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
07-24-2017 12:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.