Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Some other leftie has to pick up the torch.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Some other leftie has to pick up the torch.
Woke up this morning and thought to myself why serve A turd sandwich to these guys day after day. This Russian stuff is going to come out with or without me. What freaking good is it going to do by bringing it up to people who honestly want no part of it. It's not my style in real life so why should it be on here? Maybe this is my venting place? Who knows. I know I'm happy in life and I don't need the frustration of banging my head against the wall. That age old expression of you can lead a horse to water? Owl 69 broke me last night. I usually find him reasonable and I enjoy his point of view. When he can't see it. I've come to the conclusion that it's a tremendous waste of my time. I'm done posting about Russia. This place can be filled up with teachers banging students, M-13's, and knock out game threads. The important stuff in the big picture. The Russia stuff is just one giant distraction keeping us from making America great again. Who cares about all these meetings with Russians and the Trump campaign? Not here obviously.
07-23-2017 05:08 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
RE: Some other leftie has to pick up the torch.
(07-23-2017 05:08 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Woke up this morning and thought to myself why serve A turd sandwich to these guys day after day. This Russian stuff is going to come out with or without me. What freaking good is it going to do by bringing it up to people who honestly want no part of it. It's not my style in real life so why should it be on here? Maybe this is my venting place? Who knows. I know I'm happy in life and I don't need the frustration of banging my head against the wall. That age old expression of you can lead a horse to water? Owl 69 broke me last night. I usually find him reasonable and I enjoy his point of view. When he can't see it. I've come to the conclusion that it's a tremendous waste of my time. I'm done posting about Russia. This place can be filled up with teachers banging students, M-13's, and knock out game threads. The important stuff in the big picture. The Russia stuff is just one giant distraction keeping us from making America great again. Who cares about all these meetings with Russians and the Trump campaign? Not here obviously.

Good post, sounds like you're finally getting "Russia fatigue" like the rest of us, but from the other side.

Being an independent, I tend to dislike/hate whoever's in office. Long ago, I learned that Washington plays much less of a role in your day to day life than we think. You can really just ignore them, which is nice.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 07:12 AM by Jugnaut.)
07-23-2017 06:30 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
(07-23-2017 05:08 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Woke up this morning and thought to myself why serve A turd sandwich to these guys day after day. This Russian stuff is going to come out with or without me. What freaking good is it going to do by bringing it up to people who honestly want no part of it. It's not my style in real life so why should it be on here? Maybe this is my venting place? Who knows. I know I'm happy in life and I don't need the frustration of banging my head against the wall. That age old expression of you can lead a horse to water? Owl 69 broke me last night. I usually find him reasonable and I enjoy his point of view. When he can't see it. I've come to the conclusion that it's a tremendous waste of my time. I'm done posting about Russia. This place can be filled up with teachers banging students, M-13's, and knock out game threads. The important stuff in the big picture. The Russia stuff is just one giant distraction keeping us from making America great again. Who cares about all these meetings with Russians and the Trump campaign? Not here obviously.

Didn't tell you this a couple of months ago?
07-23-2017 07:05 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-23-2017 05:08 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Owl 69 broke me last night. I usually find him reasonable and I enjoy his point of view. When he can't see it. I've come to the conclusion that it's a tremendous waste of my time.

Clarification, it's not that I can't see it, it's that it's not there to see.

As I think you know, I'm a (semi-retired) attorney. I tend to see things in line with the rules of evidence. I tend to see proof of a crime as being that which establishes the elements of such crime. I realize that's not the way people think in their daily lives. Produce something that constitutes compelling evidence of some criminal act, and I will be the first to condemn Trump. I don't like him very much to begin with, except compared to Hillary, which is about a push.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 09:45 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
07-23-2017 07:30 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Or maybe we can talk about healthcare (a topic I would expect you to have a lot to say about but don't), immigration, the economy, government regulation, terrorism, the environment and similar topics instead of having 10 threads a day about a US government official meeting with a government official from another country.

The Russian stuff is just a bunch of paranoid delusional fantasies by the Democrats. About the only thing abnormal is some bad decisions, like Jr. taking that meeting and Sr. tweeting all night. But then bad judgement was Hillary's signature trait.
07-23-2017 09:18 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
You can't do this Mach. It's not like we have a huge selection of leftists who possess anywhere near the level of psychosis you put on display here on a regular basis.
07-23-2017 09:35 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Sounds like the liquor cabinet is empty.
07-23-2017 10:36 AM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
Well mach at least you can take solace in the fact that the Trumptards on this board are not the ones running the investigation. Some of these people are nothing but Trump cheerleaders, they refuse to see what is happening because they either don't want to know or simply don't care. It's party over country and nothing anyone says will change that.
07-23-2017 11:10 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(07-23-2017 11:10 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  [Image: PX00114_9.JPG]
07-23-2017 11:25 AM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(07-23-2017 11:10 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  Well mach at least you can take solace in the fact that the Trumptards on this board are not the ones running the investigation. Some of these people are nothing but Trump cheerleaders, they refuse to see what is happening because they either don't want to know or simply don't care. It's party over country and nothing anyone says will change that.

Wow...is there anything you can't do? I mean not only are you a standup comedian, but now you're a bestselling fiction author/writer? How do you find time to come up with these ripping good yarns?
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 11:29 AM by DefCONNOne.)
07-23-2017 11:29 AM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
(07-23-2017 11:29 AM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(07-23-2017 11:10 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  Well mach at least you can take solace in the fact that the Trumptards on this board are not the ones running the investigation. Some of these people are nothing but Trump cheerleaders, they refuse to see what is happening because they either don't want to know or simply don't care. It's party over country and nothing anyone says will change that.

Wow...is there anything you can't do? I mean not only are you a standup comedian, but now you're a bestselling fiction author/writer? How do you find time to come up with these ripping good yarns?

I'm starting to think you have a crush on me 03-cloud9
07-23-2017 12:04 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Sure Mach. Your finished again. Solid post.
07-23-2017 12:17 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(07-23-2017 12:17 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Isn't the next step where we get a weepy "The board is mean" type post?
07-23-2017 12:22 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators

I love this. 03-lmfao

Its like the dooshnozzles that post a 1000 word screed about why they are giving up Facebook.
07-23-2017 12:46 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(07-23-2017 11:25 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(07-23-2017 11:10 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  [Image: PX00114_9.JPG]
bwahaha

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
07-23-2017 12:51 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
All out of cheap bourbon..and the pills are gone huh?

Sober up.. school starts soon.
07-23-2017 12:56 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators

Machiavlli:

"Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need *you*. I don't need anything. Except this.
[picks up an ashtray]

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair...."
07-23-2017 01:01 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-23-2017 01:01 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  

Machiavlli:

"Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need *you*. I don't need anything. Except this.
[picks up an ashtray]

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair...."

for the young bucks that may not understand.....

07-23-2017 01:04 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(07-23-2017 12:56 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  All out of cheap bourbon..and the pills are gone huh?

Sober up.. school starts soon.

The real reason to "buckle up"!
07-23-2017 01:06 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Dipshyts...... I'm just talking the Russisn stuff and Kaplony you're too stupid to cry over. Moron.
07-23-2017 01:29 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.