Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump looks to derail Mueller's investigation
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Trump looks to derail Mueller's investigation
Look on Drudge. Look on HuffPost. It's the lead story in tomorrow's WaPo. This Congress won't impeach him but this is going to piss a ton of people off. If he pardons people how can anybody look past that. He's guilty as sin. Pathetic.
07-20-2017 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

RE: Trump looks to derail Mueller's investigation
Mark Berman: Just in: Trump has asked advisers about his power to pardon aides, relatives and himself in Mueller's probe

The nothing burger sure looks juicy!!!!!!!!!
07-20-2017 09:20 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Mueller is going beyond the scope of his mandate. Total witch hunt. Can his ***.
07-20-2017 11:03 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
I like this idea. Pardon em all. Fake politically motivated investigation done. Bye bye Mueller. Then---activate investigations by the FBI of Obama, Hillary, and the Democratic leadership. Let's see where that witch hunt leads. MUWAHAHHA!!!!!
07-21-2017 12:55 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-20-2017 09:17 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Look on Drudge. Look on HuffPost. It's the lead story in tomorrow's WaPo. This Congress won't impeach him but this is going to piss a ton of people off. If he pardons people how can anybody look past that. He's guilty as sin. Pathetic.

Guilty of what?

Specifically?
07-21-2017 12:57 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(07-20-2017 11:03 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Mueller is going beyond the scope of his mandate. Total witch hunt. Can his ***.

Unfortunately it seems he's not.

His "mandate" (which of course there is none) is broad enough to indict you, me and Trumps hair or something.

He should probably can Rosensteen who built this wrecking ball in motion.
07-21-2017 01:00 AM
Advertisement

ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
(07-21-2017 12:57 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(07-20-2017 09:17 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Look on Drudge. Look on HuffPost. It's the lead story in tomorrow's WaPo. This Congress won't impeach him but this is going to piss a ton of people off. If he pardons people how can anybody look past that. He's guilty as sin. Pathetic.

Guilty of what?

Specifically?

Guilty of winning the 2016 election
07-21-2017 03:44 AM
Machiavelli Offline

You guys can't possibly be this stupid. You can't. All of the smoke surrounding Russia. Mueller has been at his job for two months. On Wednesday he requested records from Kushner and Trimp related to three financial deals with Russian connections. On Thursday we get this. Forget what he says. Follow his actions. His actions are the biggest admittance of guilt. Wake the F up.
07-21-2017 03:57 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Russians
07-21-2017 07:51 AM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(07-21-2017 03:57 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  You guys can't possibly be this stupid. You can't. All of the smoke surrounding Russia. Mueller has been at his job for two months. On Wednesday he requested records from Kushner and Trimp related to three financial deals with Russian connections. On Thursday we get this. Forget what he says. Follow his actions. His actions are the biggest admittance of guilt. Wake the F up.

Well...we read your posts and threads. What did you expect was going to happen?
07-21-2017 08:47 AM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Hear my words:

NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING regarding Russian collusion is going to stick to Trump. Not one single thing.

Keep hoping, praying to Lord Xenu and Nancy Pelosi (or whatever Democrats do), and prepare yourselves for the biggest let down of your lives (yes, even bigger than the first time a lady saw your manhood.)

You can continue to get all in a tizzy every time some other flimsy anonymous source comes forward with more nonsense... it really is funny to watch. Trump is trolling you so hard. 03-lmfao
07-21-2017 08:51 AM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Anybody who supports Trumps supports Mob Bosses.
07-21-2017 10:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

(07-21-2017 03:57 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  You guys can't possibly be this stupid. You can't. All of the smoke surrounding Russia. Mueller has been at his job for two months. On Wednesday he requested records from Kushner and Trimp related to three financial deals with Russian connections. On Thursday we get this. Forget what he says. Follow his actions. His actions are the biggest admittance of guilt. Wake the F up.

Exactly, he had to go back almost a decade to find a financial link. The investigation was always a farce, the appointment off a special investigator has raised the bar from farce to an actual constitutional crisiis. It's a deep state coup. It's ok to oppose a coup.

Most investigations begin with a crime. This year long investigation is HOPING to find a crime and is now reaching back almost a decade in the desperate hope to find a crime.

Fire the investigator. Pardon anyone the looked at abs the justice department needs a new leader. Then, reopen investigations into the Obama use of intelligence agencies as a domestic political weapon, the Hopillary emails, and a deep.incestigation into internal government leaks (as well as anal investigation of anyone within the Justice department who could have leaked). Make it happen.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 10:25 AM by Attackcoog.)
07-21-2017 10:24 AM
Machiavelli Offline

2013 is a decade. Let me guess. Did you make it out of Jr. High?
07-21-2017 08:29 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(07-21-2017 08:29 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  2013 is a decade. Let me guess. Did you make it out of Jr. High?

I hope you don't teach English. He was referring to the 2008 sale of a property to a Russian. 9 years is close enough to describe as a decade.
07-21-2017 08:34 PM
john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!
(07-20-2017 11:03 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Mueller is going beyond the scope of his mandate. Total witch hunt. Can his ***.

A god damn parody account
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 08:35 PM by john01992.)
07-21-2017 08:35 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

They are investigating a hell of a lot more than that!!! Guilty as sin and you stick your head in the sand. Treasonous
07-21-2017 08:36 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Guilty of what?

Specifically. Guilty of what? 07-coffee3
07-21-2017 11:39 PM
hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison
I guess it was okay for the Clintons to makes millions colluding with the Russians and for certain members in the intelligence community to leak classified and government information to the public in an effort to overthrow the President of the United States. There is a big double standard between Trump and the Clintons/Obama. It is very evident and disgraceful that the media only goes after Trump but will never go after the Clintons/Obama for major Russian collusion, obstruction of Justice. So yes, Mueller is on a witch hunt and should be stopped, because he obviously has a personal vendetta.
07-22-2017 12:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

(07-22-2017 12:12 AM)hburg Wrote:  I guess it was okay for the Clintons to makes millions colluding with the Russians and for certain members in the intelligence community to leak classified and government information to the public in an effort to overthrow the President of the United States. There is a big double standard between Trump and the Clintons/Obama. It is very evident and disgraceful that the media only goes after Trump but will never go after the Clintons/Obama for major Russian collusion, obstruction of Justice. So yes, Mueller is on a witch hunt and should be stopped, because he obviously has a personal vendetta.

Don't forget how the Clintons brought in all that Chinese money through Budest Temples and then ok'd the transfer of sensitive rocket technologies that enabled China to launch sattelites reliably (along with ICBMs). But it's a democrat--so. no problemo.
07-22-2017 01:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.