Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

About That Syrian Cease Fire
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
About That Syrian Cease Fire
Perhaps the military might want to be brought up to speed? Just a thought...

Quote:The US military has received no guidance on how to enforce the ceasefire now in place in southwest Syria, even as the Trump administration hails it as a success, three Defense Department officials told BuzzFeed News on Monday.

US military officials said they don’t have any formal role in the ceasefire, or in monitoring or enforcing it in any way. It is unclear whether the US military is collecting intelligence in the area that might be useful in highlighting violations.

“You’d think we would be a part of it,” one US military official explained.

The lack of US involvement in monitoring the ceasefire raises questions about how effective the deal will be, and who precisely is enforcing it. Officials were apparently still ironing out the details even after the deal went into effect on Sunday.
Looking For Details On Syria Ceasefire? Don’t Ask US Military

Amateur hour continues.
07-11-2017 01:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: About That Syrian Cease Fire
So buzzfeed is your non-biased source? See how easy that is?

You must be thrilled at something to complain about regarding this.
07-11-2017 01:46 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Buzzfeed....

what a ******* joke this poster is.
07-11-2017 01:50 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(07-11-2017 01:46 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  So buzzfeed is your non-biased source? See how easy that is?

You must be thrilled at something to complain about regarding this.

Oh you didn't know? All left wing sites RWT links to are non-biased. Any right wing leaks offered up by you, or I, are completely 100% biased and useless. This is the word of RWT!
07-11-2017 01:54 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Trump ‘Knowledgeable’ & ‘Skillful Negotiator’ Says Putin’s Spokesman After ‘Win-Win’ G20 Talks

Quote:Accusations that Trump is somewhat incompetent or that he is a novice, can be classified as delusional trash,” Peskov told the Russia 1 news channel. “Trump is not some simpleton. He has expert knowledge, he is a very determined negotiator and skillful at using his knowledge to put his position across.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-knowledge...g20-talks/
07-11-2017 02:03 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(07-11-2017 01:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Perhaps the military might want to be brought up to speed? Just a thought...

Quote:The US military has received no guidance on how to enforce the ceasefire now in place in southwest Syria, even as the Trump administration hails it as a success, three Defense Department officials told BuzzFeed News on Monday.

US military officials said they don’t have any formal role in the ceasefire, or in monitoring or enforcing it in any way. It is unclear whether the US military is collecting intelligence in the area that might be useful in highlighting violations.

The lack of US involvement in monitoring the ceasefire raises questions about how effective the deal will be, and who precisely is enforcing it. Officials were apparently still ironing out the details even after the deal went into effect on Sunday.

Amateur hour continues.

This is still a ton better than "the red line"
07-11-2017 02:26 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-11-2017 02:03 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  Trump ‘Knowledgeable’ & ‘Skillful Negotiator’ Says Putin’s Spokesman After ‘Win-Win’ G20 Talks

Quote:Accusations that Trump is somewhat incompetent or that he is a novice, can be classified as delusional trash,” Peskov told the Russia 1 news channel. “Trump is not some simpleton. He has expert knowledge, he is a very determined negotiator and skillful at using his knowledge to put his position across.

Putin spokespeople and Infowars? Wait...you're serious.
07-11-2017 02:28 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(07-11-2017 01:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Perhaps the military might want to be brought up to speed? Just a thought...

Amateur hour continues.

Now you know this was nothing but a photo op for clown boy. Remember that time he nominated a FBI director, then three weeks later he finally nominated an FBI director. Some bozo in another thread will just blame that on Democrats obstruction. Who needs a policy. They'll just make it up as they go along and hopefully spread the word to the commanders a few months from now. 05-stirthepot
07-11-2017 02:31 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Well gee guys...lookie here. Tucker Carlson's online arm has posted the same story crediting buzzfeed news.

I guess the Daily Caller is now persona non grata for you guys? 03-lol

US Military Has Zero Role In Monitoring, Enforcing Syria Ceasefire
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 02:34 PM by Redwingtom.)
07-11-2017 02:33 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(07-11-2017 02:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 02:03 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  Trump ‘Knowledgeable’ & ‘Skillful Negotiator’ Says Putin’s Spokesman After ‘Win-Win’ G20 Talks

Trash for trash. Surprised you bit.
07-11-2017 02:50 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Yea, this amateur hour got a ceasefire in place for the first time in more than a half a decade while the prior admin did zippidity doo-dads.

Talk about amateur hour, Europe has been overrun, more than 400,000 DEAD, and countless millions displaced, homeless, centuries old landmarks destroyed.

But, boy. Everyone remember the great fake Greek columns?

Sends a tingle up my leg...
07-11-2017 03:11 PM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(07-11-2017 02:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Well gee guys...lookie here. Tucker Carlson's online arm has posted the same story crediting buzzfeed news.

I guess the Daily Caller is now persona non grata for you guys? 03-lol

US Military Has Zero Role In Monitoring, Enforcing Syria Ceasefire

who gives a ****? 03-lmfao
07-11-2017 03:12 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-11-2017 03:11 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Yea, this amateur hour got a ceasefire in place for the first time in more than a half a decade while the prior admin did zippidity doo-dads.

Talk about amateur hour, Europe has been overrun, more than 400,000 DEAD, and countless millions displaced, homeless, centuries old landmarks destroyed.

Psst...you have your republican buddy bush to thank for that. Sorry. Reality bites.
07-11-2017 03:54 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-11-2017 02:50 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 02:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Trash for trash. Surprised you bit.

So you were openly trolling? Maybe you should take a cue from Mitt and self report? 03-wink
07-11-2017 03:55 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
I'm gonna side with Tom on this one a bit... if the US military is not on the other side making sure the ceasefire is enforced, who is? The UN? Hell, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and a few other countries have said just today, that it was the "US that made the cease-fire happen", and Saudi Arabia even told a UN representative, that the UN is pretty much worthless right now, and even suggested he not come to the middle east right now.

And then I'm gonna disagree on Tom on the other part (claiming it's amateur hour): I'd love to see the liberals on here give Trump some credit for NEGOTIATING a cease-fire that we didn't think was coming.. But we KNOW that's not going to happen

Tom, the Daily Caller article is pretty much a copy/reprint from Buzzfeed's own words for the most part.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 03:58 PM by DaSaintFan.)
07-11-2017 03:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-11-2017 03:54 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 03:11 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Yea, this amateur hour got a ceasefire in place for the first time in more than a half a decade while the prior admin did zippidity doo-dads.

Psst...you have your republican buddy bush to thank for that. Sorry. Reality bites.

lol.

Really?

did the google for you, this is what pops up-
Quote:An anti-regime uprising that started in March 2011 has spiraled into civil war

Uhhhhh, Bush was gone by near on 2 1/2 YEARS by then.

But MUH RED LINE! 03-lmfao
07-11-2017 04:09 PM
Advertisement

DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(07-11-2017 04:09 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

lol.

Really?

Quote:An anti-regime uprising that started in March 2011 has spiraled into civil war

Tommy only cherry-picks the left wing regressive links to support his flimsy argument(s). He did that to "prove" Al Franken didn't steal the US Senate seat in MN in 2008.
07-11-2017 05:31 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-11-2017 04:09 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

lol.

Really?

Like it or not, this all started with Bush and his war and the lack of planning for what happened after it was over.
07-12-2017 11:29 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-11-2017 03:58 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  I'm gonna side with Tom on this one a bit... if the US military is not on the other side making sure the ceasefire is enforced, who is? The UN? Hell, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and a few other countries have said just today, that it was the "US that made the cease-fire happen", and Saudi Arabia even told a UN representative, that the UN is pretty much worthless right now, and even suggested he not come to the middle east right now.

And then I'm gonna disagree on Tom on the other part (claiming it's amateur hour): I'd love to see the liberals on here give Trump some credit for NEGOTIATING a cease-fire that we didn't think was coming.. But we KNOW that's not going to happen

Tom, the Daily Caller article is pretty much a copy/reprint from Buzzfeed's own words for the most part.

The Daily Caller reprinted the story yes, but doing so means they see it as credible, right?

And I'll give trump credit if it's a credible cease fire with actual goals and defined duties. Doesn't sound like there is yet, so that's recipe for disaster. And it's amateur hour because the military was apparently not up to speed and ready to go upon the announcement of it.

Also, this has been in the works for quite awhile and even back to the prior administration I believe. I could be wrong on that, but pretty sure I heard or read that.
07-12-2017 11:32 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
Quote:The Daily Caller reprinted the story yes, but doing so means they see it as credible, right?

Dunno.. not sure how it would work in the mind of the Daily caller editors... it's a story, so they'll run with it.

That's why I always despise the "But it came from {insert source here}, so it's not a credible story". I dont' care if you're on the left or right.. if that's your primary argument... You've lost your debate.

Quote:Also, this has been in the works for quite awhile and even back to the prior administration I believe

Cease-fires are "always' in the works in any war/conflict... it's just a question of who can come to terms that make them agreeable to by both sides.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 11:39 AM by DaSaintFan.)
07-12-2017 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.