Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Former UAB AD, Mackin, who resigned over football being dropped, now C-USA Deputy AD
Bookmark and Share
ICB Offline
All American

I Root For: UAB
Former UAB AD, Mackin, who resigned over football being dropped, now C-USA Deputy AD
Release

Quote:Conference USA Commissioner Judy MacLeod announced today the hiring of Brian Mackin as deputy commissioner. He will oversee the league’s business affairs, multimedia and communications departments and serve as liaison to the league’s athletics directors.
07-07-2017 04:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
RE: Former UAB AD, Mackin, who resigned over football being dropped, now C-USA Deputy AD
(07-07-2017 04:25 PM)ICB Wrote:  Release

Quote:Conference USA Commissioner Judy MacLeod announced today the hiring of Brian Mackin as deputy commissioner. He will oversee the league’s business affairs, multimedia and communications departments and serve as liaison to the league’s athletics directors.

Make him the head honcho........... yesterday
07-07-2017 04:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
RE: Former UAB AD, Mackin, who resigned over football being dropped, now C-USA Deputy AD
He would be the best commissioner we ever had.
07-07-2017 09:57 PM
hooverblazer Offline
Promoter of UAB

How awkward is it gonna be at the next President's meeting when Ray Watts is looking across the table at Brian Mackin?
07-08-2017 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(07-08-2017 11:04 AM)hooverblazer Wrote:  How awkward is it gonna be at the next President's meeting when Ray Watts is looking across the table at Brian Mackin?

Why the hell is Ray Watts still at UAB???
07-08-2017 11:17 AM
DogsWin1 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
RE: Former UAB AD, Mackin,....
(07-08-2017 11:04 AM)hooverblazer Wrote:  How awkward is it gonna be at the next President's meeting when Ray Watts is looking across the table at Brian Mackin?

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-08-2017 11:44 AM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

DonatorsDonators
2nd in command. Make it so, #1.
07-08-2017 01:14 PM

Memphis Blazer Offline
Lifelong member of the general public

I Root For: Acts grown old

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Crappy AD to a crap conference. Perfect fit.

Mackin was a horrible AD who was complicit in the downfall of UAB football. He became a hero to some UAB fans after he resigned at the end. But everything he did leading up to the end led to that day. Had he took a public stand earlier. That day wouldn't happen.
07-08-2017 01:23 PM
ICB Offline
All American

Only one fan's opinion.
07-08-2017 03:02 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(07-08-2017 01:23 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Crappy AD to a crap conference. Perfect fit.

Mackin was a horrible AD who was complicit in the downfall of UAB football. He became a hero to some UAB fans after he resigned at the end. But everything he did leading up to the end led to that day. Had he took a public stand earlier. That day wouldn't happen.

Stop holding back. What do you really think of him??
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 10:34 AM by usmbacker.)
07-08-2017 04:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.