Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CUSA "value rankings"...
Bookmark and Share
GreenSteve Offline
1st String

I Root For: Thundering Herd
CUSA "value rankings"...
Now is a good time to take stock of the conference’s members and what they bring to the table, ranking each school based on their value to the conference.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/sports/spt-colu...rylink=cpy
06-20-2017 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DogsWin1 Online
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
RE: CUSA "value rankings"...
What a load of crap article. Most valuable program in C-USA #1 Old Dominion....

Bwaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa!
06-20-2017 07:01 PM
ThreeifbyLightning Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jenna Webb
I should have know this was click bait. Shouldn't this article just say they were basing "value" on attendance since that was obviously the only factor that really matters and even with that I'm not sure they were accurate.

Never mind that the two schools that have won four of the six titles in the two major sports over those three years and brought the most notoriety to the league are located in the mid to bottom half of these so called "value" rankings. I guess there isn't much value in that. LMAO
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 07:12 PM by ThreeifbyLightning.)
06-20-2017 07:04 PM
Heisman

You can tell summer has arrived. Where are the realignment stories?
06-20-2017 07:12 PM

WKUApollo Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(06-20-2017 07:04 PM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  I should have know this was click bait. Shouldn't this article just say they were basing "value" on attendance since that was obviously the only factor that really matters and even with that I'm not sure they were accurate.

Never mind that the two schools that have won four of the six titles in the two major sports over those three years and brought the most notoriety to the league are located in the mid to bottom half of these so called "value" rankings. I guess there isn't much value in that. LMAO

It appeared to me to be written by a high school sophomore. Getting beyond that, when he/she stated "the program has to deliver more than wins on the field" I knew it would have little to do with wins and more to do with making his/her favorite team rise higher in the ranks utilizing criteria other than winning.

Regardless, it's one person's opinion and I'm OK with that. Everyone has an opinion.
06-20-2017 07:15 PM
ericsaid Offline
All American

I Root For: App. State/ECU
Marketz
06-20-2017 07:20 PM
THUNDERGround Offline
All American

I Root For: The HERD!!!
(06-20-2017 07:04 PM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  I should have know this was click bait. Shouldn't this article just say they were basing "value" on attendance since that was obviously the only factor that really matters and even with that I'm not sure they were accurate.

Pretty sure we won in 2014...seeing as the 2017 season hasn't started... just sayin'
06-20-2017 07:23 PM

Heisman

(06-20-2017 07:23 PM)THUNDERGround Wrote:  

Pretty sure we won in 2014...seeing as the 2017 season hasn't started... just sayin'

What exactly is your point since I'm not disputing that or saying anything to the contrary. Doesn't change the fact that MT and wkcc have won four of the last six titles in those two sports. I guess I could have said four out of the last four and we could avoided this altogether.
06-20-2017 07:30 PM
techdawg28 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
He writes about Southern Miss, so of course he's playing attendance ball. ODU is a quality member, but #1 is a joke.
06-20-2017 07:43 PM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
If "Value Rankings" mean most likely to ever get an invite to the AAC, then ODU is probably #1.
06-20-2017 07:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.