Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times by Gang Members After Being Identified as Trump Supporter
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times by Gang Members After Being Identified as Trump Supporter
When will the political violence stop?

If you have followed the free speech rallies over the past few months, you will have undoubtedly seen Tony. He is an Oath Keeper and body guard for the likes of Lauren Southern, Baked Alaska, and Brittany Pettibone.

Tonight, he was stabbed 9 times by Armenian gang members after they learned he was a Trump supporter. Very sad.

Quote:BREAKING: Trump Supporter Stabbed By Armenian Gang Member After Being Identified As Conservative

27-year-old Antonio “Tony” Foreman had just left a free speech rally in California alongside a slew of other well-known Trump supporters such as Kyle Chapman (“Based Sick Man“). Afterward, they headed to a local bar to relax. After a few hours at the bar, the group — many dawning Trump hats and supportive bumper stickers on their vehicles – decided to retire for the night. That is when things took a turn for the worse.

After noticing these stickers, the Armenian gang member is reported to have walked back to his car before re-approaching Mr. Foreman. The car’s other passengers stepped out of the vehicle wielding knives. Within in a matter of minutes, Mr. Foreman was stabbed nine times right before one of the gang members screamed, “I’m going to shank you whiteboy!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/...servative/

[Image: FullSizeRender.jpg-2-575x449.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 12:28 AM by Kronke.)
06-20-2017 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times by Gang Members After Being Identified as Trump Supporter
Dah FU?!?

Now we got "Armenian gangs" running around here? Stabbing people, "whiteboy"?

What in the hell have we unleashed here? Boggles the mind.
06-20-2017 12:26 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
RE: Trump Supporter Stabbed 9 Times by Gang Member After Being Identified as Conservative
Sad. What's really sad is that probably a large % of those on the left probably are glad this happened. It is where the Dems are headed. First, hopefully he recovers and second, I hope the thugs that did this are caught and put behind bars for a long, long time.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 12:28 AM by usmbacker.)
06-20-2017 12:28 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

RE: Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times by Gang Members After Being Identified as Trump Supporter
(06-20-2017 12:28 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  Sad. What's really sad is that probably a larger % of those on the left probably are glad this happened. It is where the Dems are headed. First, hopefully he recovers and second, I hope the thugs that did this are caught and put behind bars for a long, long time.

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/...2261444609

Quote:Tariq Nasheed‏Verified account
@tariqnasheed

An Alt-Right white Supremacist named Antonio Foreman was allegedly stabbed 9 times out here in Los Angeles today

https://twitter.com/BrianNinetails/statu...0491971585

Quote:Brian Ninetails‏
@BrianNinetails

Replying to @BrittPettibone
Oathkeepers are persona non grata at this point and i wish he died

https://twitter.com/blacula_count/status...0313336832

Quote:Count Blacula‏
@blacula_count

Replying to @tariqnasheed
Too bad he survived. Aim for the heart next time attacker.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 12:34 AM by Kronke.)
06-20-2017 12:29 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-20-2017 12:29 AM)Kronke Wrote:  
(06-20-2017 12:28 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  Sad. What's really sad is that probably a larger % of those on the left probably are glad this happened. It is where the Dems are headed. First, hopefully he recovers and second, I hope the thugs that did this are caught and put behind bars for a long, long time.

https://twitter.com/BrianNinetails/statu...0491971585

Quote:Brian Ninetails‏
@BrianNinetails

Replying to @BrittPettibone
Oathkeepers are persona non grata at this point and i wish he died

I know them well. Hopefully Brian's karma comes to him soon.
06-20-2017 12:32 AM
Advertisement

hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison
No only political violence, but racist violence. Racism just doesn't exist against blacks, it also exists toward whites, Asians, etc....Unfortunately, it is politically incorrect to talk about racism against Asians and whites. But it is there as evidenced by the above article. The political vitriol is also there against conservatives....and yes to some extent toward liberals. At this time, there seems to be more hate and more vitriol toward conservatives and whites than blacks. Any form of racism and political violence is wrong.
06-20-2017 12:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Oath Keep Stabbed 9 Times by Gang Members After Being Identified as Trump Supporter
(06-20-2017 12:35 AM)hburg Wrote:  No only political violence, but racist violence. Racism just doesn't exist against blacks, it also exists toward whites, Asians, etc....Unfortunately, it is politically incorrect to talk about racism against Asians and whites. But it is there as evidenced by the above article. The political vitriol is also there against conservatives....and yes to some extent toward liberals. At this time, there seems to be more hate and more vitriol toward conservatives and whites than blacks. Any form of racism and political violence is wrong.

[Image: 2gt7sid.jpg]
06-20-2017 01:00 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(06-20-2017 01:00 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(06-20-2017 12:35 AM)hburg Wrote:  No only political violence, but racist violence. Racism just doesn't exist against blacks, it also exists toward whites, Asians, etc....Unfortunately, it is politically incorrect to talk about racism against Asians and whites. But it is there as evidenced by the above article. The political vitriol is also there against conservatives....and yes to some extent toward liberals. At this time, there seems to be more hate and more vitriol toward conservatives and whites than blacks. Any form of racism and political violence is wrong.

[Image: 2gt7sid.jpg]

Good grief.

That's NC State?!? My nephew is there now. Geeeeeezzzz.
06-20-2017 01:05 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
MSM not covering this it seems.
06-20-2017 06:31 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Democrats - party of hate and violence
06-20-2017 07:34 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Hug a liberal today...at your own peril.
06-20-2017 07:42 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times by
I would like to raise my hand and state unequivocally that I do not wish to "sip Henny out my crunk cup," nor to I worry that my "***** give me the side eye."

My current concerns surround raising a strong family, loving my wife, supporting education, and being successful at my job.

If that makes me racist whitebread then so be it.
06-20-2017 08:07 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Democrats---the new Brownshirts.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 09:16 AM by Attackcoog.)
06-20-2017 09:15 AM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

06-20-2017 12:02 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Armenian gang?

Kim Kardashian is proud.
06-20-2017 12:04 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
this is getting out of control... I have a feeling that whole lot more people will die before this is all over.
06-20-2017 12:06 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(06-20-2017 12:06 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  this is getting out of control... I have a feeling that whole lot more people will die before this is all over.

Are you meaning that a bunch of immigrants that have been taught they are morally and culturally superior to all this "white trash" are acting out that disdain?
06-20-2017 12:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread:

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.