Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Canadians Could Face Hate Crimes Over Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: erlswj.jpg]

Watch how a democracy truly dies because of liberal p.c.

Quote:Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the House of Commons to pass into law.

“Great news,” announced Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister. “Bill C-16 has passed the Senate – making it illegal to discriminate based on gender identity or expression. #LoveisLove.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/canada...-pronouns/
06-17-2017 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
RE: Canadians Could Face Hate Crimes Over Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns
Canada has gone full retard on this one.
06-17-2017 01:48 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Add this bill to the one in Washington state (?) that will make it possible to have three genders on your drivers license. Whooo boy, the world is going to pot.
06-17-2017 02:05 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
And down yon we're worried about decriminalizing all sorts of things to keep folks out of jail.
Wait til our resident leftist lions get a hold of this one and try to pass similar legislation here.

You just called a she, sir!!! Lock them up!
06-17-2017 04:42 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Quote:“Great news,” announced Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister. “Bill C-16 has passed the Senate – making it illegal to discriminate based on gender identity or expression. #LoveisLove.”

[Image: f_trump_trudeau_handshake_170213.nbcnews...80-600.jpg]

"Listen up Bieber, I'm only going to say this once. If Canada continues down this path of extremist left wing policies we will leave you behind like a red-headed, crippled, blind, gender neutral, moose. Look at me when I'm talking to you. Smarten up!"
06-17-2017 05:17 PM
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
I'd be happy to go into it in depth in another thread if there is interest ... but Canada has a very real shot of not even being a country in our lifetime.
06-18-2017 08:13 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(06-18-2017 08:13 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  I'd be happy to go into it in depth in another thread if there is interest ... but Canada has a very real shot of not even being a country in our lifetime.

I'd love to hear the reasons behind that.
06-19-2017 01:18 PM
Advertisement

LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
(06-19-2017 01:18 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  
(06-18-2017 08:13 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  I'd be happy to go into it in depth in another thread if there is interest ... but Canada has a very real shot of not even being a country in our lifetime.

Don Cherry is 83 years old. After he's gone, there will be nothing left to hold the country together.
06-19-2017 01:23 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(06-17-2017 01:48 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  Canada has gone full retard on this one.

It's an illness.
06-19-2017 01:23 PM
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(06-19-2017 01:18 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  

I'll start a thread this afternoon.
06-19-2017 01:27 PM
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
This year marks Canada's sesquicentennial. I'm quite confident that I will live to see Canada's bicentennial.

But this is just one Canadian's opinion! Looking forward to see your reasoning GTS.
06-19-2017 01:54 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/public...ble-passag

And a Christian school in Canada can't have "offending" Bible passages displayed in the school.

"...Some of the Bible passages formerly in the handbook included warnings against lifestyle choices that Christians consider sinful. Two passages were:   
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies.
While the school has already agreed to drop the “offending” passages from the handbook, the school board has taken their demands up a notch. The board is now telling the school that it must remove the passages from anywhere in the school too. 
The school board’s Diane Hutchinson said trustees think these verses might contravene Alberta’s human rights legislation. 
“As a school system, we have an obligation: we need to follow the School Act and human rights legislation,” Hutchinson told Global News. “As a public school division, we have that obligation and it is our obligation to ensure that our schools are also compliant.”
But the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF), which is representing the Christian school, believes the public board is bullying Christians. ..."
06-21-2017 09:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.