Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

No one is talking about the WaPo story?
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
No one is talking about the WaPo story?
Your boy Trump,is being investigated for obstruction of justice by Mueller. Surprises me known of you haven't commented on that yet. It would be 40 pages long if this were Hillary. Why do you think that is?
06-15-2017 06:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: No one is talking about the WaPo story?
Because most of us ignore WaPo...
06-15-2017 07:01 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
And its another anonymous source. Even if true, its just Mueller being thorough, as he should be, talking to the top officials. Doesn't necessarily have anything at all to do with Trump.
06-15-2017 07:04 AM
Old Blue Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
My view is, now that the Media is fairly sure Trump does not have the tapes, the lies can come forward. They are taking a gamble. For Trumps sake I sure hope he did tape conversations. If not, he's a fool. Or, it could be by his statement that the media "will be disapointed" he is baiting them on, we shall see.
06-15-2017 07:14 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Boys....... Do you guys see how biased you are? Can you at least try to comprehend it? That's just one part of this though.

Trump was leaking that he was going to fire Mueller. Mueller just put one large cannon across his bow. You won't be hearing about firing Mueller anymore and we can put to rest that Trump is not being investigated.
06-15-2017 07:17 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Stories like this don't exist in alternate reality.
06-15-2017 07:21 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-15-2017 07:14 AM)Old Blue Wrote:  My view is, now that the Media is fairly sure Trump does not have the tapes, the lies can come forward. They are taking a gamble. For Trumps sake I sure hope he did tape conversations. If not, he's a fool. Or, it could be by his statement that the media "will be disapointed" he is baiting them on, we shall see.

the msm is splitting 6s and then doubling down on puree rhetoric at this point....

DJT called 'em out in spades.....and all they got was the Jack/Jack in return....

what a waste of time and energy from an entity that was once held in the highest regard....

what's that ol' saying.....rome wasn't built in a day, but it only took such to destroy it...

#muhparaphrase
06-15-2017 07:22 AM
Old Blue Offline
1st String

(06-15-2017 07:17 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Boys....... Do you guys see how biased you are? Can you at least try to comprehend it? That's just one part of this though.

Trump was leaking that he was going to fire Mueller. Mueller just put one large cannon across his bow. You won't be hearing about firing Mueller anymore and we can put to rest that Trump is not being investigated.

I do not believe Trump has ever seriously considered firing Mueller. But I do find it odd how quickly the focus of this investigation has turned. It went from Russian collusion to obstruction in less than a heartbeat. That of course shows the danger of a special prosecutor. I am surprised the republicans let Mueller even happen, no special prosecutor in any of the Hillary investigations....Hmm I wonder why? Reading between the lines it may be that house and senate Republicans are turning against Trump. It all hinges on the existance of these so called tapes.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2017 07:31 AM by Old Blue.)
06-15-2017 07:30 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(06-15-2017 07:17 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Boys....... Do you guys see how biased you are? Can you at least try to comprehend it? That's just one part of this though.

Newsmax CEO stated Trump was contemplating it with zero sources. For Trump to fire Mueller he'd have to go through several channels to do so. Personally let Mueller investigate and if he finds something charge the man. If not maybe you'll cool your jets along with the other Dems in the country on all the allegations and impeachment talk that began 24 hours after he won the election.
06-15-2017 07:32 AM
Old Blue Offline
1st String

(06-15-2017 07:32 AM)gdunn Wrote:  

Newsmax CEO stated Trump was contemplating it with zero sources. For Trump to fire Mueller he'd have to go through several channels to do so. Personally let Mueller investigate and if he finds something charge the man. If not maybe you'll cool your jets along with the other Dems in the country on all the allegations and impeachment talk that began 24 hours after he won the election.
They will try to carry this out till either Trump is gone or to the 2018 midterms, of that you can be assured.
06-15-2017 07:37 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
The coup attempt continues.
06-15-2017 07:55 AM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Keep up with muh Russia. The longer it continues, the harder your fall.
06-15-2017 07:59 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Because you didn't link it?
06-15-2017 07:59 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Comey admitted under oath that Loretta Lynch committed OOJ. Comey admitted under oath that Trump did not. We also know that a crime has been committed in the leaking of Flynn's name.

Muehller can only investigate matters where a crime has been committed. If he wants to keep his credibility, we better start seeing perp walks from the Obama administration, and less leaks from his own investigation.
06-15-2017 08:00 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
#Gorsuch30years
06-15-2017 08:05 AM
Old Blue Offline
1st String

(06-15-2017 08:00 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Comey admitted under oath that Loretta Lynch committed OOJ. Comey admitted under oath that Trump did not. We also know that a crime has been committed in the leaking of Flynn's name.

Muehller can only investigate matters where a crime has been committed. If he wants to keep his credibility, we better start seeing perp walks from the Obama administration, and less leaks from his own investigation.

Mueller now completely controls the direction of this investigation. These are powers given to a special prosecutor. Big mistake for the Republicans to allow this, unless they actually wanted it?
06-15-2017 08:06 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(06-15-2017 08:06 AM)Old Blue Wrote:  
(06-15-2017 08:00 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Comey admitted under oath that Loretta Lynch committed OOJ. Comey admitted under oath that Trump did not. We also know that a crime has been committed in the leaking of Flynn's name.

Mueller now completely controls the direction of this investigation. These are powers given to a special prosecutor. Big mistake for the Republicans to allow this, unless they actually wanted it?

Under the law he can only investigate crimes. OOJ is not a crime that has occurred under Trump. It DID occur under Obama.

Muehller also has to be careful because, quite frankly, he should have recused himself already. His prime witness in this is a leaker, likely broke the law himself, and he is friends and mentor to said witness. Its not like Muehller can bring any charges against Trump where Comey is a connection and have any credibility.
06-15-2017 08:10 AM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(06-15-2017 06:59 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Your boy Trump,is being investigated for obstruction of justice by Mueller. Surprises me known of you haven't commented on that yet. It would be 40 pages long if this were Hillary. Why do you think that is?

1) I thought it was a rumor at this point
2) Were all a bit tied up with a congress person getting shot
06-15-2017 08:11 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(06-15-2017 08:11 AM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  
(06-15-2017 06:59 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Your boy Trump,is being investigated for obstruction of justice by Mueller. Surprises me known of you haven't commented on that yet. It would be 40 pages long if this were Hillary. Why do you think that is?

1) I thought it was a rumor at this point
2) Were all a bit tied up with a congress person getting shot

Remember the story where they reported that Comey was going to deny, under oath, that he told Trump he was not under investigation? Apparently some dipsh*ts on this forumhave forgotten that, even though it occurred less than a week ago.

I keep telling them that they are getting jerked. They keep falling for it. Gruber was right about them.
06-15-2017 08:16 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(06-15-2017 07:01 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Because most of us ignore WaPo...

And ignore anything to do with this entire bs investigation any longer. Mueller collunded with Comey on his statement. All you need to know.
06-15-2017 08:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.