Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Roger Stone: I Hooked Up Nigel Farage With Donald Trump
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Roger Stone: I Hooked Up Nigel Farage With Donald Trump
Last week, the Guardian published a report revealing a new and odd twist in the Trump-Russia scandal: Nigel Farage, the British politician who led the Brexit movement in Great Britain, is a “person of interest” in the FBI investigation of interactions between Trump associates and the Russian government. The newspaper reported that Farage was under FBI scrutiny because he had relationships with both the Trump camp and with WikiLeaks, which disseminated Democratic emails swiped by Russian hackers in an effort to help Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Farage dismissed the story as “hysteria” and said he had not been contacted by the FBI. But Farage did meet with Trump during the campaign. And a source close to the Trump camp tells Mother Jones that a Trump-Farage meeting was set up by Roger Stone, the veteran political dirty-trickster and long-time Trump adviser who has come under investigation in the Trump-Russia inquiry.
Linky

Buckle Up
06-06-2017 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Roger Stone: I Hooked Up Nigel Farage With Donald Trump
Beyond ridiculous...keep up the good work lefties, you may never win another election again...02-13-banana
06-06-2017 10:18 AM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
All this stuff reminds me of movies where the police break into the guy's filthy apartment and they find a dark room with the walls covered in newspaper clippings, photos, mysterious scribblings in crayon, all connected by lots of thumbtacks and red yarn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
06-06-2017 10:20 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
Not another motherjones article...
06-06-2017 10:31 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(06-06-2017 10:20 AM)ark30inf Wrote:  All this stuff reminds me of movies where the police break into the guy's filthy apartment and they find a dark room with the walls covered in newspaper clippings, photos, mysterious scribblings in crayon, all connected by lots of thumbtacks and red yarn.

Pepe Silvia, Pepe Siliva.. I've got boxes full of Pepe!

06-06-2017 10:43 AM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
06-06-2017 10:46 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(06-06-2017 10:20 AM)ark30inf Wrote:  All this stuff reminds me of movies where the police break into the guy's filthy apartment and they find a dark room with the walls covered in newspaper clippings, photos, mysterious scribblings in crayon, all connected by lots of thumbtacks and red yarn.

Wasn't there a movie called Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson?
06-06-2017 10:46 AM
Advertisement

DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(06-06-2017 10:46 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you, Simone.
06-06-2017 11:10 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(06-06-2017 11:10 AM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 10:46 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you, Simone.
No problem whatsoever
06-06-2017 11:40 AM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

Turns out Ferris was lying.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
06-06-2017 01:44 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(06-06-2017 11:40 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 11:10 AM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  

Thank you, Simone.
No problem whatsoever

"Hey who's he talking to?"
"Ferris Bueller. You know him?"
"Yeah, he's getting me out of summer school! I hope he doesn't die, I can't handle summer school."
06-06-2017 01:47 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(06-06-2017 01:44 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Turns out Ferris was lying.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ferris wasn't part of the conversation. These were all 'rumors' about what happened. The TRUTH was that Ferris was merely playing hooky... and not that he passed out at 31 flavors and needed a (iirc) kidney.

Same here...

I think the analogy is pretty spot on.

Trump is a braggart, self-promoter, thousands of other things that don't make a hill of beans.... he's (to use your term) LYING about how great he is or how great things are going to be... just like Obama did...

and the OP is drawing inferences based on rumors and innuendos trying to imply something sinister/serious that has nothing to so with what Trump is actually doing.

YOUR problem is you equate playing hooky from school with passing out at 31 flavors... (being a braggart/cad with treason)
06-06-2017 03:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.