Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists
This is the violence on the left this country is facing these days.

Quote:Portland Antifa leftists hurled bottles and bricks at Portland police today at their counter protest against free speech.

Police confiscated DYNAMITE, brass knuckles, knives and sticks from the Antifa protesters.

The dueling protests in Portland kicked off to an exciting start. Police rushed into the anarchist crowd to start confiscating possible weapons and making arrests.

There were reports that the protesters were tossing used tampons and bags of crap at the officers.

[Image: portland_antifa2.png]

In one park the Trump supporters gathered for their free speech rally. In the other park and along the sidewalks were the counter protesters, made up of various anarchists, “antifa”, illegal alien supporters, and other communist sympathizers.

Police confiscated knives and brass knuckles.

[Image: portland_antifa3.png]

The officers also confiscated bags of dynamite from the leftist protesters.

[Image: dynamite2.png]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/...a-protest/
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 07:30 AM by usmbacker.)
06-05-2017 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
RE: Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists
I can almost guarantee that one of our resident proglodytes will challenge the veracity of the source.
06-05-2017 07:55 AM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists
How do you confiscate dynamite without the next sentence reading how high the bail is being set for the person that was carrying it?
06-05-2017 08:21 AM
ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB
(06-05-2017 08:21 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  How do you confiscate dynamite without the next sentence reading how high the bail is being set for the person that was carrying it?

Yea. There's a word for someone carrying around a bag full of dynamite at a political rally. Terrorist.
06-05-2017 08:25 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(06-05-2017 08:21 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  How do you confiscate dynamite without the next sentence reading how high the bail is being set for the person that was carrying it?
My question. Huge felony.
06-05-2017 08:30 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Fox is reporting no arrests and that those were road flares.

If no arrests, that can't be dynamite.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 08:36 AM by Paul M.)
06-05-2017 08:35 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

(06-05-2017 08:35 AM)Paul M Wrote:  Fox is reporting no arrests and that those were road flares.

If no arrests, that can't be dynamite.

Not surprising it's not dynamite BUT a road flare can be used as a weapon. They burn at some ridiculously high temperature and can cause serious, even deadly, injuries.
06-05-2017 08:45 AM
Advertisement

LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

(06-05-2017 08:09 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(06-05-2017 07:55 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I can almost guarantee that one of our resident proglodytes will challenge the veracity of the source.a

Well, let them bring it. That means they are also questioning the veracity of the Portland police. Do you think the MSM will report this?

Nope. The MSN will not mention any of the weaponry and will try to spin the story such that it was the other side causing the problem. And our board proglodytes will charge that any news presented on right leaning news services is fake because it isn't on MSN. It's their circular, and fallacious, argument. It also speaks to their inability to process anything that runs counter to their world view.
06-05-2017 08:49 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(06-05-2017 07:55 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I can almost guarantee that one of our resident proglodytes will challenge the veracity of the source.

Well, this is one time they would have been correct. Road flares are not dynamite.
06-05-2017 08:50 AM
tennis2k4 Offline
Master Mason

I Root For: memphis
(06-05-2017 07:55 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I can almost guarantee that one of our resident proglodytes will challenge the veracity of the source.a

Well, let them bring it. That means they are also questioning the veracity of the Portland police. Do you think the MSM will report this?

So turns out it wasn't dynamite so now you can run with your tail between your legs for sharing this fake crap.
06-05-2017 08:51 AM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Were the brass knuckles and knives plastic ones you win at a carnival booth or were they real?
06-05-2017 08:54 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

(06-05-2017 08:51 AM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  

So turns out it wasn't dynamite so now you can run with your tail between your legs for sharing this fake crap.

He owned it, and quickly, so no problem. He didn't insist the story was true, with no supporting evidence, for the next two years. You know, like the left does.
06-05-2017 08:56 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

(06-05-2017 08:54 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Were the brass knuckles and knives plastic ones you win at a carnival booth or were they real?

Yep, there still should have been arrests. Even for the flares because like LeFlâneur said, they could be used as weapons.
06-05-2017 08:58 AM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
I love that the little nerd they arrested for packing this stuff in his leather fanny pack was wearing a little league batting helmet for protection.
06-05-2017 09:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.