Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

White supremacist identified as suspect who fatally stabbed 2 after anti-Muslim rant
ARandomHerdFan Offline
User Banned

I Root For: Marshall
White supremacist identified as suspect who fatally stabbed 2 after anti-Muslim rant
I didn't see this story posted on here. I guess usmbacker and his ilk must have missed it, though I'm not surprised.

Quote:A 35-year-old white supremacist with a criminal record has been identified as the suspect under arrest in connection with the stabbing death Friday of two people on a light-rail train in Portland, Ore., who intervened when he began to hurl anti-Muslim epithets at two women, one who was wearing a hijab.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/...story.html
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 08:03 PM by ARandomHerdFan.)
05-27-2017 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: White supremacist identified as suspect who fatally stabbed 2 after anti-Muslim rant
Does Oregon have the death penalty?
05-27-2017 08:02 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
RE: White supremacist identified as suspect who fatally stabbed 2 after anti-Muslim rant
And?

A criminal that broke the law again. Needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. end of story.
05-27-2017 08:02 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
What does the fact that he's white have to do with anything? Are you wanting to keep a running tally of white crazies vs. non-white crazies, or something?

Also, he was a Bernie supporter. Will the left disavow?

[Image: yIi2WmU.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 08:17 PM by Kronke.)
05-27-2017 08:14 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
A Bernie supporter? The two women need to be glad he didnt smack them over the head with a padlock.

MUH ANTIFA
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 08:25 PM by UofMstateU.)
05-27-2017 08:25 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
A piece of human garbage that needs to be put to death and soon.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 10:45 PM by usmbacker.)
05-27-2017 08:30 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I have yet to see one libturd disavow this guy. Typical. I guess they believe the women had it coming.

MUH SHARIA!
05-27-2017 08:46 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(05-27-2017 08:46 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  I have yet to see one libturd disavow this guy. Typical. I guess they believe the women had it coming.

MUH SHARIA!

Holy crap, this dude was nuts. Why didn't leftists speak out?

[Image: XLULydn.png]
05-27-2017 08:58 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(05-27-2017 08:02 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Does Oregon have the death penalty?
In 1964 death penalty laws in Oregonwere repealed and they were restored in 1978. Currently the sole method is lethal injection. The men's death row is located, and executions are carried out, at the Oregon State Penitentiary.

His crime sounds like it would meet the criteria. Dont know if Oregon has will to apply it.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 09:35 PM by shere khan.)
05-27-2017 09:32 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

REPORT: Portland Killer Voted for Bernie, Reported by Trump Supporters to Police, Who Did Nothing

A shame this maniac was still free on the streets.

Quote:Jeremy Christian, a man who killed two people in Portland and was shouting about Islam, was not a Trump supporter, nor a member of the new right.

Mike Cernovich reported—

Christian was also allegedly unstable and this is well documented and obvious based on his action.
Jeremy Christian, whose politics are as unclear as the reasoning behind the murders he committed, has a history of being unstable and violent and, in fact, Trump supporters reported him to the police. This was after he was kicked out of a free speech event by those very same Trump supporters.
The police ignored it.

[Image: neo_nazi.png]

[Image: neo2.png]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/...ing-video/
05-28-2017 12:05 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(05-27-2017 07:59 PM)ARandomHerdFan Wrote:  I didn't see this story posted on here. I guess usmbacker and his ilk must have missed it, though I'm not surprised.

Quote:A 35-year-old white supremacist with a criminal record has been identified as the suspect under arrest in connection with the stabbing death Friday of two people on a light-rail train in Portland, Ore., who intervened when he began to hurl anti-Muslim epithets at two women, one who was wearing a hijab.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/...story.html

What is going on with Bernie supporters? Any thoughts?
05-28-2017 07:01 AM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
more fake news

[Image: 331aa256b28b7619d44d3ba8a1fa6745.jpg]

[Image: 48e43ee2c7e30db96b75ab20de807172.jpg]

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
05-28-2017 07:33 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(05-28-2017 07:01 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  What is going on with Bernie supporters? Any thoughts?

they've come to the realization thatbtheyre the biggest cucks of all. bent over and still voted for Hillary.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
05-28-2017 07:35 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
As I've said many times, in many threads, just because a crazy person claims to support such and such a cause, or commits an act and says it is in the name of such and such a cause, does not -- and never did -- give said person the right to tarnish that cause with his/her actions and mental instability.

This was obviously a mentally ill person, and it is truly a shame that he was allowed to murder two people.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 10:03 AM by MplsBison.)
05-28-2017 10:03 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(05-28-2017 10:03 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  This was obviously a mentally ill person, and it is truly a shame that he was allowed to murder two people.

We knew that was a certainty when we found out he was a Berniebro.
05-28-2017 10:05 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(05-28-2017 10:05 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(05-28-2017 10:03 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  This was obviously a mentally ill person, and it is truly a shame that he was allowed to murder two people.

We knew that was a certainty when we found out he was a Berniebro.

They have been ultra violent from the start, unhinged radicals
05-28-2017 10:20 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-28-2017 12:05 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  REPORT: Portland Killer Voted for Bernie, Reported by Trump Supporters to Police, Who Did Nothing

Quote:Jeremy Christian, a man who killed two people in Portland and was shouting about Islam, was not a Trump supporter, nor a member of the new right.

Mike Cernovich reported—

Christian was also allegedly unstable and this is well documented and obvious based on his action.
Jeremy Christian, whose politics are as unclear as the reasoning behind the murders he committed, has a history of being unstable and violent and, in fact, Trump supporters reported him to the police. This was after he was kicked out of a free speech event by those very same Trump supporters.
The police ignored it.

If only the OP had researched real news sites instead of falling head over heels for fake news, he could have saved himself from these embarrassing revelations.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 12:18 PM by UofMstateU.)
05-28-2017 12:17 PM
ARandomHerdFan Offline
User Banned

I Root For: Marshall
(05-28-2017 12:17 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(05-28-2017 12:05 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  REPORT: Portland Killer Voted for Bernie, Reported by Trump Supporters to Police, Who Did Nothing

Mike Cernovich reported—

The police ignored it.

If only the OP had researched real news sites instead of falling head over heels for fake news, he could have saved himself from these embarrassing revelations.

Not embarrassed in the least. I went by what was reported by multiple news outlets at the time, and since then new details have come out.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 12:25 PM by ARandomHerdFan.)
05-28-2017 12:20 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Jill Stein Weighs In On Portland Stabbing In Trump’s America; Doesn’t Mention Attacker Was A Supporter Of Hers.

[Image: stein.png]

Trying to control the narrative.

Quote:Twitchy reported, three men were stabbed, two fatally, in a confrontation on a Portland commuter train with a man who was allegedly shouting anti-Muslim slurs at two young woman, one in a hijab.

The usual suspects weighed in on Twitter, including Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and eventually, Dr. Jill Stein, the Green Party’s candidate in 2016.

As we also reported, BuzzFeed tracked down the attacker’s Facebook page and posted several screenshots, which seem to show that Jeremy Christian was a passionate supporter of Bernie Sanders and also … Jill Stein. (He despised Hillary and couldn’t bring himself to vote for Trump, if his posts are to be believed.)

[Image: stein4.png]
[Image: stein2.png]
[Image: stein3.png]

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/05/2...supporter/
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 12:50 PM by usmbacker.)
05-28-2017 12:42 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-28-2017 12:20 PM)ARandomHerdFan Wrote:  
(05-28-2017 12:17 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Mike Cernovich reported—

The police ignored it.

Not embarrassed in the least. I went by what was reported by multiple news outlets at the time, and since then new details have come out.

Have those "multiple outlets" you quoted who rushed to judgement and got the story wrong corrected their story with the truth? Do they know the attacker was a Bernie supporter who cops should have arrested after attacking Trump supporters, or are they still pimping the "white supremicist" story?
05-28-2017 12:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.