Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USAA - The Results of a poor decision to give in to libturds
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
USAA - The Results of a poor decision to give in to libturds
Earlier this week, USAA gave into some of the screaming from the left and pulled advertising from Hannity. (Yes, this is related to Seth Rich, which always leads back to Podesta and Hillary, but I digress.)

After announcing they were pulling ads from Hannity, the libturds shrieked with glee.

There paying customers, however, did not. USAA got hit with a sh*tstorm. They should have known it, as their customer base is active and retired military families.

In an attempt to save face, USAA said that they were removing advertising from Hannity because advertising on "opinion" shows went against their advertising policy.

Then it was pointed out that they were advertising on Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, and Lawrence ODonnel on MSNBC.

Ooops. But no problem. It was just an oversight. So now they are pulling advertising from MSNBC.

Now they are hated by everyone.

Well done dipsh*ts. This is EXACTLY what happens to a company when you allow sh*t for brains ideological employees make stupid ass decisions for you.

Enjoy your sh*t storm, USAA.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...xs-hannit/
05-27-2017 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
RE: USAA - The Results of a poor decision to give in to libturds
Rachel Maddow is more educational than anybody else on MSNBC. She showed diagrams and all that about the Japan's nuclear plant that was damaged by the earthquake a few years back, and how the melt down would happen that could seriously becoming another Chernobyl in Russia.
05-27-2017 04:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wahoowa Offline
All American

I Root For:
DonatorsDonators
(05-27-2017 04:56 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Rachel Maddow is more educational than anybody else on MSNBC. She showed diagrams and all that about the Japan's nuclear plant that was damaged by the earthquake a few years back, and how the melt down would happen that could seriously becoming another Chernobyl in Russia.

Wow, you saw a diagram on MSNBC? I'm impressed, your education level must have jumped several notches! mazel tov!
05-27-2017 05:03 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-27-2017 04:56 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Rachel Maddow is more educational than anybody else on MSNBC. She showed diagrams and all that about the Japan's nuclear plant that was damaged by the earthquake a few years back, and how the melt down would happen that could seriously becoming another Chernobyl in Russia.

Did you see her poll results that showed Hillary TIED in South Carolina. It was LEGIT METHODOLOGY.

You didnt? Well, let me help you out.

MUH EDUCATIONAL TV!
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 05:06 PM by UofMstateU.)
05-27-2017 05:05 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

USAA is taking a freaking beatdown on their facebook page.

Congrats! Way to take the express lane to Target hell.
05-27-2017 05:07 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo

And then there was this educational gem from Maddow

Which was, of course, fake news....

As was this.

If Maddow had any bow in her quiver that was not "snark" she might be half watchable.
05-27-2017 05:29 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
So clue me in, aside from an unproven allegation by one reporter what did Hannity do?
05-27-2017 05:31 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-27-2017 05:31 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  So clue me in, aside from an unproven allegation by one reporter what did Hannity do?

He said the name "Seth Rich", and half of DC started crapping their pants.
05-27-2017 05:46 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-27-2017 05:31 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  So clue me in, aside from an unproven allegation by one reporter what did Hannity do?

He basically did the exact same thing NYT, ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN are doing with Trump and Russia. He took an anonymous source who really didn't know the details and talked about it on his show.

Except, of course, there is a least a little logic in the possibility that Rich was hit while there is none in the idea that Trump was bought.
05-27-2017 06:17 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
I'm beginning to wonder if I should stop giving you a hard time.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
05-27-2017 06:59 PM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Kim Dotcom is not a reliable source. He ran a site called Megaupload which was another Pirate Bay website that housed stolen movies, music and so forth. And you guys believe that crook?
05-27-2017 07:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(05-27-2017 07:09 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Kim Dotcom is not a reliable source. He ran a site called Megaupload which was another Pirate Bay website that housed stolen movies, music and so forth. And you guys believe that crook?

He provided a legitimate service. If people chose to use said service for illicit reasons, that isn't his fault. If Kim Dotcom is a criminal, so is Satoshi Nakamoto, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 07:35 PM by Kronke.)
05-27-2017 07:34 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(05-27-2017 07:09 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Kim Dotcom is not a reliable source. He ran a site called Megaupload which was another Pirate Bay website that housed stolen movies, music and so forth. And you guys believe that crook?

I'm going to believe whomever the evidence supports, if and when any actual evidence turns up. Until then, I don't believe anybody.
05-27-2017 07:35 PM
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Back in the day USAA was open to Officers only. Things have now changed. More PC now in marketing.
05-27-2017 07:37 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

Nearly 2300 posts in the USAA Sean Hannity thread on the USAA site. And most of these posts are comprised of multiple paragraphs, and proper grammar and spelling. In other words, customers who laying out their true feelings about the company. Not some drive by troll.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to the fucknuts at USAA! I cant wait to see how they try to contort their statements and try to get out of this one.
05-28-2017 12:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.